Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side (47679 Views)

Ronaldo Last gasp goal Saves His Team / Balotelli Celebrates Last-gasp Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Yalcin / See How Messi Overshadowed Ronaldo Last Season (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by sslcrypt: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:

Oh are u talking about midnight game, swear with your two balls if you ever watch America league for once.

Only Nigeria Jobless mad people wake up 2am to watch ball

L

Just shut it because you spewing RUBBISH. Do you watch the Saudi league? Look at both leagues and be honest which one is more exciting. Isn't football carried mostly in the Americas? Most of you don't reason before you speak.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by 175(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:

Oh are u talking about midnight game, swear with your two balls if you ever watch America league for once.

L

Odd hour for us in Nigeria ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Still the GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by henrixx(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
he nor fit score winning goal? you go explain tire

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Southwestidiot: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.
So you know Jesus? Yet you dey use hypocrisy, bigotry and tribalism take dey drink garri.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by IamAtAnger: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shut up ur mouth there if u dont have anything to say! Ewu Gambia like u
contentmakerPRO:
oh, ronaaldo still dey exist? well, all attention is now in miami to watch GOAT...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by cjudy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Messi can only shine against part-time McDonald's workers, that's why he left Europe

I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Miravik900(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin grin

This guy still day play?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Khastro(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Messi can only shine against part-time McDonald's workers, that's why he left Europe
Ahswear.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Kazeem47(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
E dey always turn up grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by mayor1814: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good for him but Messi is the best football player in history.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Sweetvie: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
GOAT for a reason

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ororo, the only GOAT. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by IbroMaka(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ronaldo, one of the greatest of all time

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Owochogod: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
The greatest player that ever played the round leather game. Thank u GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by kokorokoman: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
News about any player that has never played a world cup semi final should not be hitting front page.
Signed:nlfpmd

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by obinna58(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has never failed to step up whenever heโ€™s needed most. Christano prove himself again to be the greatest player of all time after he scored a fantastic goal at 87min to qualified his side for Arab Champions Cup

Saudi Pro League club Al Nassr managed a draw against Egyptian outfit Zamalek 1-1 in their final Arab Club Champions Cup group stage fixture on Thursday (August 3).

Al Nassr came from behind to secure a 1-1 draw against Zamalek and thus have qualified for the Arab Club Champions Cup knockout stages. Zizo scored from the spot to give the Egyptian club the lead, but it was Cristiano Ronaldo in rescue for Al Nassr who scored an 87th-minute equalizer.

Source: https://twitter.com/AlNassrFC_EN/status/1687155667239329792?t=8HNzBGWpFgM0qnj9MVCWcQ&s=19
I know the news can only come from a female moniker who knows little to nothing about football
Heโ€™s playing zamalek, a team Messi will score 5goal on halftime
Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re only making this news bcoz Ronaldo makes you wet all the time

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Gamesmart: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has never failed to step up whenever heโ€™s needed most. Christano prove himself again to be the greatest player of all time after he scored a fantastic goal at 87min to qualified his side for Arab Champions Cup

Almiron, can you see the kind of senseless, brainless, meaningless and useless stats that Penaldo's Mentally-ill, Delusional Fan Club use to argue about GOAT?

This is why I was saying you need to switch to this senseless side and join Beverlyjean with his multiple accounts.

https://www.nairaland.com/7788776/lionel-messi-scores-second-straight/4#124851786

Desperate losers!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Expanse2020(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:

OBE or OYA or u de compare a Great goat wey de put him side for straight winning compare Asun wey either loose or de struggle to draw..
Becareful urself

L

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Almiron: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gamesmart:

Almiron, can you see the kind of senseless, brainless, meaningless and useless stats that Penaldo's Mentally-ill, Delusional Fan Club use to argue about GOAT?

This is why I was saying you need to switch to this senseless side and join Beverlyjean with his multiple accounts.

https://www.nairaland.com/7788776/lionel-messi-scores-second-straight/4#124851786

Desperate losers!

lmao, were you surprised they are celebrating a goal against Zamalek only to be sent home later by Ashasomethingโ€ฆ.. Well, thereโ€™s no need to drag anything with these looonatics. Whenever Messi win we go post am make frontpage as usual, we are currently on vacation football ended last year. Itโ€™s all cruise, donโ€™t stress yourself bro. Theyโ€™re inconsequential just like their desert fav. Scoring against Zamalek be like scoring against Enugu Rangers, even this low is low ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Nonexisting1: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo has never failed to step up whenever heโ€™s needed most. [s]Christano prove himself again to be the greatest player of all time[/s] after he scored a fantastic goal at 87min to qualified his side for Arab Champions Cup

Saudi Pro League club Al Nassr managed a draw against Egyptian outfit Zamalek 1-1 in their final Arab Club Champions Cup group stage fixture on Thursday (August 3).

Al Nassr came from behind to secure a 1-1 draw against Zamalek and thus have qualified for the Arab Club Champions Cup knockout stages. Zizo scored from the spot to give the Egyptian club the lead, but it was Cristiano Ronaldo in rescue for Al Nassr who scored an 87th-minute equalizer.

Source: https://twitter.com/AlNassrFC_EN/status/1687155667239329792?t=8HNzBGWpFgM0qnj9MVCWcQ&s=19
Ronaldo, greatest what? If I tear you hot slap.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Adakintroy: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Both are great.

But messi is slightly greater.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Adakintroy: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
I measure People intelligence level if I ask them about messi and ronaldo. If they choose Ronaldo,irrespective of their reason, I know they are slightly less intelligent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by ThierryJay: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adakintroy:
I measure People intelligence level if I ask them about messi and ronaldo. If they choose Ronaldo,irrespective of their reason, I know they are slightly less intelligent.

Lol, it was Peter Crouch that made this statement, and he started it with "no offense" grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by Adakintroy: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol, it was Peter Crouch that made this statement, and he started it with "no offense" grin

Seriously?.

Give Me link abeg. The thing come of the top of my head. I never see that statement before oo.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by longifilis(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
obembet:

Aptly CR7. A joy to watch
Sanely speaking a reasonable football lover will not throw jab at Cristiano Ronaldo.

โœ“ Portugal
โœ“ England
โœ“ Spain
โœ“ Italy
โœ“ Saudi Arabia
That is sensational! A man God has helped. Cristiano Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by ViceGovernor: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop the blasphemy.
JESUS alone saves.

Not dedicating any song. I am at anger. Lol.
Nice moniker.
Currently watching Templars knight... Landry just shot that prince with an arrow๐Ÿ™‚ he fell off his horse like a bag of Semo
Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by TemplarLandry: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Brother Landry is a great guy.
ViceGovernor:

Nice moniker.
Currently watching Templars knight... Landry just shot that prince with an arrow๐Ÿ™‚ he fell off his horse like a bag of Semo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by peculiar2233: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
oh, ronaaldo still dey exist? well, all attention is now in miami to watch GOAT...
You mean small ๐Ÿ in Inter Miami

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side by ufuosman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
GOAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.