Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge (36160 Views)

FG Threatens To Open Border For Cement Importation / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues / FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by ufotunang: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hunger, poverty, unemployment... when the youths do not have work to do in order to earn a living in order to survive this hard economy....causes of vandalism...they vandalise this items to go and sell them in order to get money to buy food to eat
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by tete7000(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bhella5:
Awon omo akotile ta

They are likely to be those iron condemn Hausa boys. They vandalise any metallic object they sight. There was an outage in my area for about two weeks and before we woke up one night they have vandalised an underground armoured cable that brought light into a neighbour;s house forcing them to use overhead wiring. Another time after some prolonged [power outage in my area, they entered and vandalised our transformer cable. They are a serious menace around my area here, as early as 5-6am, they are already parading looking for any metallic object to lose. They cut the cable we run over the fence to power our pump. Terrible things to deal with.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They should please block it. It will prevent the parasites from the red mud region crossing over.

is it that your senses are missing from your body structure. The same people that vandalize man hole covers all over the roads and bridges in Nigeria are responsible for this. Why must you in your stupidity turn it to a tribal/regional bashing thread? Oga this your nonsense has gone far enough and you need to be arrested walahi.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
FG should just demolish the bridge once and for all. If possible, demolish the first Niger bridge too so these people can enjoy their beloved sit at home in their erosion region.

Na so their ancestor blow up the first bridge.

you stupidity and senselessness is legendary.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
walefresh3:
Later on now one stupid will be lieing to his zombies how nnewi people are rich not knowing 99% of them are cri........ Mi....... I don't want to finish it....

Sapa hungry people coming online to claim billionaires...
Hahahahahahah

Stop being stupid we know the people from the north who are everywhere in this country stealing manhole covers and bridge railings for metal. Stop being stupid i repeat
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

So, the engineers are responsible and they basically turned people into thieves and vandals because of the way the bridge was designed.

Stop blaming your criminal and antisocial behavior on other people, a thief is a thief and vandalism is vandalsim regardless of the design.

Once again you will soon be arrested. as if you don't know the northerners who are everywhere stealing manhole covers and metal railings are involved.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

I don't believe your trash, your people's default is always to absolve igbo people and redirect the blame elsewhere.

Your disclaimer doesn't wash away your deception, we know what you implied, that the vandals in Anambra could be Julius Berger, the contractor and not igbo thieves and vandals.

Sad.

your IP address is being monitored very soon like that boy from Oshogbo that was arrested, you would be next.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
This is the one of the reasons why Buhari did not let railway track pass through south east
Those people can steal anything

Once again another senseless statement from you
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Determinedbobo: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
This Igbo people enhh, don't know why they're like this. After they'd start crying marginalization.A bridge constructed with a huge amount of money to help, you people have started destroying it before commissioning sef. Tuehhh
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Even in Lagos, na ya criminal element brothers dey vandalize rail tracks, all over the country, na you and your brothers so the joke is on you..

You can go to any length to protray igbos in a bad light, but trust me the curses following you are many and you will continue to remain frustrated, you don't even know how to spread propaganda. The people in that picture are clearly northerners but you played your editing game to spread lies and propaganda, but trust me right from time immemorial people like you that spread hate never end well in life.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

So, northerners are the ones vandalizing the bridge in your Anambra village?

.. but why are your village brothers vandalizing rail tracks in Lagos and Ibadan?

The difference between me and you tribal bigots is the fact that I have no sympathy for any Yoruba vandal and criminal elements and I'll never defend or protect them or even come up with dumb excuses and silly rubbish like other people are doing it too?

You people just can not accept responsibility for your horrible actions, you always come up with dumb defense.

This is the reason why you are sit at home slaves and why you and your leaders can not raise your weak voice against your ipob terrorists....but when it's outside you're region, you quickly sharp mouth..

This is why we don't take you people seriously, you are all self destructive criminal elements.

Oga go and hide your face in shame, your game has been busted. These guys are all over the country these notherners they are the ones stealing manhole covers and bridge railings, but as usual in your dense nature you want to tag igbos. go and see a pyschologist so that you can get emotional healing from the igbo girl that jilted you, because this hatred you have is definitely not ordinary.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=beerfraud post=124866632] Comrade you know them very well [/quote

Oga shut up you don't have any talk. Go and get a meaningful job and be useful to your life.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by ponishah: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/2nd-niger-bridge-may-be-blocked-if-fg-laments/
Na aboki dem dey still everything metal in south south and southeast, those guys don finish us.
They operate at midnight and very early in the morning, they even cut people's wires in front of shops and houses, one was seen the other day cracking the slab of a gutter on the main road just to steal the rods.
Nothing wey dem no dey steal, drug do kill dem
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=124867050]Why is it always so hard for igbo people to condemn criminal elements and activities in igboland?

Why are they always obsessed with issues in other places and never igboland?

What are they afraid of? [/quote

I have screenshots of all your tribalistic comments. So that when you are arrested you will not cry that you are victimized
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:
Why is it always so hard for igbo people to condemn criminal elements and activities in igboland?

Why are they always obsessed with issues in other places and never igboland?

What are they afraid of?

I have screenshots of all your tribalistic comments. So that when you are arrested you will not cry that you are victimized
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

So, igbo criminals are not vandalizing in Anambra, but why are they doing the same thing in the SW?

Rubbish story just to defend igbo criminals.

Oga this propaganda game is stale you used igbo names but the men in that picture are clearly northerners
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Absolutely. If they are arrested for committing crime here, they will say it's the result of bad governance. When they go to "saner climes" and are arrested for any crime, they still blame bad governance or racism. If someone from other tribes surpasses them (e.g Dangote), they cry quota system. When you talk about terrorism in their land, they point at the north and tell you to focus on that. In politics, they chose to fight everyone instead of form bridges and now they are crying victimhood even though anyone with half a brain knew the election was between Atiku and Tinubu. In South Africa, they sell drugs and when attacked, they cry xenophobia and call South Africans lazy and whatnot (which is true but still not an excuse to sell drugs to them). The case of that Jamb girl who falsified her result is still fresh in our mind.

I have never seen northerners and SouthWesterners denying the shortcomings of their people but Igbos? Nah. They only love to claim being the "superior African race." Freaking Nazi wannabes cheesy

you will not shut up until you are arrested.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

...but even when they arrest igbo, you still refuse to condemn them and their criminal acts.

Tribe or where criminals come from doesn't and shouldn't stop you from condemning criminal behavior, before talking about tribe, first condemn criminality

The fact is, the concept of condemning criminals and criminal behavior is strange and foreign to Igbo people, you just won't do it, it's not part of your DNA.

It's a sad reflection of your Low self-esteem and victim mentality.

It's the same reason why you and your leaders including Obi won't condemn or say anything against terrorists in Igbo land, you even support and defend them.

This is why terrorists control the whole of Igbo land , this why you are all sit at home slaves.

Troll till eternity, you are not trolling me.

Sad.

Oga remove that post. the people in that picture are clearly northerners. Go and look for another lie to propagate this one has failed.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
foreshore:

Igbo's so like money that they can sell anything including their organs. Imagine a bridge built for their good being vandalized for metal. How much will they even sell it

Until they arrest you, that is when you will learn not to say trash
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Menclothing: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

It's not Nigerians it's humans... U don't hope people don't steal... U make it impossible even if they want to

That’s not true I lived in Ghana Dey won’t vandalize
Let’s be truthful

Have seen where newly installed solar light removed

Same way we put transformer is sane way they do all over west Africa

Removing rail track don’t happen anywhere but Nigeria
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by obyno82: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
They were complaining of marginalization, No Infrastructural development in their region. They kiss PDP ASS for 16 years. They produced nothing less than 5 senate president, They voted PDP/OBI for consecutive 17 years and nothing to show for it, They persecuted Buhari for 8 years by calling him all sorts of names until the same APC/ Buhari DASH them teh second Niger Bridge and now see what the ingrate set of people used to pay back for the project in their region. VANDALIZATION.
Then they will turn around and blame the govt that the project is not good and govt will have to spend another money to do it again.
They never learn, Now they are doing the same thing they did to Buhari to Tinubu.
I

Try and be sensible for once in your life
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by frog12: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
why can't they SHOOT onsite
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Unperturbedpota: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They should please block it. It will prevent the parasites from the red mud region crossing over.

Rule 2

Mynd44 Lalasticlacla Oamj4 seun
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by olibeans: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
FG should blow up the bridge.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by MEEVEET: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Menclothing:

That’s not true I lived in Ghana Dey won’t vandalize
Let’s be truthful

Have seen where newly installed solar light removed

Same way we put transformer is sane way they do all over west Africa

Removing rail track don’t happen anywhere but Nigeria
They won't vandalize because they know the high chance of getting caught and the consequences

When you don't have adequate consequences people tend to break laws
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by FoolishBoy419: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
obyno82:

you will not shut up until you are arrested.

What part of my post is a lie?
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by nwajesus12(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
FG should just demolish the bridge once and for all. If possible, demolish the first Niger bridge too so these people can enjoy their beloved sit at home in their erosion region.

Humpty Dumpty
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by isaiahethan: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:

Very good idea. Please still plead to the federal government to give them independent of Biafra. I'm sure if they have their freedom they won't be bothered to use your niger bridge.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Make them divide this country make everybody go their way

Una go dea complain about racism but una own na tribalism

Bunch of fools
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by samz77: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
I was telling someone that these igbos are criminals imagine newly constricted bridge
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bhella5(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
tete7000:

They are likely to be those iron condemn Hausa boys. They vandalise any metallic object they sight. There was an outage in my area for about two weeks and before we woke up one night they have vandalised an underground armoured cable that brought light into a neighbour;s house forcing them to use overhead wiring. Another time after some prolonged [power outage in my area, they entered and vandalised our transformer cable. They are a serious menace around my area here, as early as 5-6am, they are already parading looking for any metallic object to lose. They cut the cable we run over the fence to power our pump. Terrible things to deal with.
I'm aware of their menace but I doubt they would pull this kind of heist especially in a hostile place like the SE. It's unlikely. This is a sabotage.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by tete7000(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bhella5:
I'm aware of their menace but I doubt they would pull this kind of heist especially in a hostile place like the SE. It's unlikely. This is a sabotage.
I live in Asaba just across the Niger bridge. My story emanated not far from SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / Buhari, APC Taking Nigerians For Fools Says Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.