Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge (36152 Views)

FG Threatens To Open Border For Cement Importation / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues / FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by plaindealer: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2023
Just like this clown here, instead of condemning the terrorists slaughtering, beheading and roasting his people to eat like suya, he picked their usual standard default, defend igbo criminals first, now he's quiet because Igbo land is fully consumed by terrorists.

8 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

...Yoruba, Hausa or igbo vandals are all criminals and must be condemned, but when it comes to you igbo tribal bigots and defenders of criminal elements, you cannot condemn igbop criminals, your default and defense mechanism is to shout and yell that Yoruba and Hausa poeple are doing it too.

..long story short, igbo people should be allowed and excused to commit crimes because other people are doing it too..

You are all sit-at-home slaves because you cannot condemn or fight terrorists, you defend and support them, you losers are not used to condemning criminal elements, your default is to first defend them and point fingers elsewhere, that's your criminally minded tactics, we know this already.

Silly bigot.

Exactly why tagging Second Niger bridge Igbos when the suspects yet to be arrested, why threatening to close the bridge did they close Lagos airport when the runway light were stolen Or Lagos/Ibadan railway line when those rail were vandalized Why threatening to close second Niger bridge

1 Like

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by plaindealer: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Why is it always so hard for igbo people to condemn criminal elements and activities in igboland?

Why are they always obsessed with issues in other places and never igboland?

What are they afraid of?

7 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bfly: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2023
When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
As far as it won't affect them. They can always close it now.
But, why do we pay security personnels in Nigeria?
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:
Just like this clown here, instead of condemning the terrorists slaughtering, beheading and roasting his people to eat like suya, he picked their usual standard default, defend igbo criminals first, now he's quiet because Igbo land is fully consumed by terrorists.

That terrorist only exist in your brain, they are more head going down for ritual in your region than east
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by plaindealer: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Exactly why tagging Second Niger bridge Igbos when the suspects yet to be arrested, why threatening to close the bridge did they close Lagos airport when the runway light were stolen Or Lagos/Ibadan railway line when those rail were vandalized Why threatening to close second Niger bridge

lol...Koburu, Hausa and Yoruba people descended on igboland to vandalize the bridge while igbo people just sidon look like mumu..

Some of you reason below 2 years old baby level..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:
Why is it always so hard for igbo people to condemn criminal elements and activities in igboland?

Why are they always obsessed with issues in other places and never igboland?

What are they afraid of?
Show me how you condemn those criminals that vandalized Lagos runway light, when the suspects yet to be arrested
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Ikaeniyan0: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
Vandalism of metal properties should be carefully looked into.

My colleague told me just yesterday that she is using generator for almost a year now....

Whenever they get cables to connect their light from the transformer, hoodlums will cut it midnight of that day. And this has been happening for almost 5months and 5hey decided to stop getting it ..

You dare not clean your house and bring out iron items out without those guys lurking around to steal them.
Instead of them to work on ways on how to get the hoodlums, they decide to stop enjoying power supply.

1 Like

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by clearcrystal: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Terrible people from the South East

4 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

lol...Koburu, Hausa and Yoruba people descended on igboland to vandalize the bridge while igbo people just sidon look like mumu..

I don't support crime, but I hate when you guys trying to smear Igbos, why threatening to close second Niger bridge, why didn't they threat to close Lagos/Ibadan railway or Lagos airport , Please can you show me your post condemning those that stolen Lagos runway light

1 Like

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by clearcrystal: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Just leave the mumu people

1 Like

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by plaindealer: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

That terrorist only exist in your brain, they are more head going down for ritual in your region than east

This dude is trolling out of control..

The killings, beheadings and sit at home slavery na imagination inside my brain grin grin

I really need to ignore his clown. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by clearcrystal: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

The way you are going you may soon lose your mind.
Always looking for whom to blame for their misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

This dude is trolling out of control..

The killings, beheadings and sit at home slavery na imagination inside my brain grin grin

I really need to ignore his clown. grin grin
Nobody is sitting at home for two weeks Southeast is fully active, they are more heads going down in Yoruba land for ritual than east
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by plaindealer: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2023
clearcrystal:

Just leave the mumu people

I pray you don't die in severe pain. Seems you are losing your sanity

Your igbo criminal vandals are damaging infrastructures in igboland, but na me this terrorist and a criminal-loving loser is swearing for?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2023
clearcrystal:

The way you are going you may soon lose your mind.
Always looking for whom to blame for their misfortune.
I don't exaggerate I tell you fact

Cc.
plaindealer: there are more heading beheading in Yoruba land than Southeast

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by OmoFiditi: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2023
The 'Iron condemn' scavenger who are mostly Hausa Abookeys are responsible for this damage.

Late in the Evenings I have seen them vandalizing Street lights on Onitsha-Asaba expressway. Those guys are vermins..

They once killed a man with dagger from confronting them during one of their vandalization at Summit junction on that road.

Soludo and the Delta state governor should set up a 24hour joint task force against these vandals who are mostly abookeys from the North. The instruction should be 'Shoot at sight'.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Your igbo criminal vandals are damaging infrastructures in igboland, but na me this terrorist and a criminal-loving loser is swearing for?

grin grin
I need to open thread on this grin grin

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by plaindealer: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2023
See what Hausa and Yoruba people are doing to the 2nd NB in Anambra while igbo people dey sidon look..

Is this the rubbish you people want us to believe?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by plaindealer: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:
The 'Iron condemn' scavenger who are mostly Hausa Abookeys are responsible for this damage.

Late in the Evenings I have seen them vandalizing Street lights on Onitsha-Asaba expressway. Those guys are vermins..

They once killed a man with dagger from confronting them during one of their vandalization at Summit junction on that road.

Soludo and the Delta state governor should set up a 24hour joint task force against these vandals who are mostly abookeys from the North. The instruction should be 'Shoot at sight'.

So, igbo criminals are not vandalizing in Anambra, but why are they doing the same thing in the SW?

Rubbish story just to defend igbo criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Mantilla(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2023
trutharena:
FG should just demolish the bridge once and for all. If possible, demolish the first Niger bridge too so these people can enjoy their beloved sit at home in their erosion region.

Na so their ancestor blow up the first bridge.

You are a big fool.

Your ancestors where cawords who don't know what they want.
They were very sacred to defend there lands thus they foolishly refused to declare and independent state .
If you'r ancestors had a quarter of the balls there ancestors had , this shit hole called Nigeria wouldn't have been in existence.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Mantilla(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2023
walefresh3:
Later on now one stupid will be lieing to his zombies how nnewi people are rich not knowing 99% of them are cri........ Mi....... I don't want to finish it....

Sapa hungry people coming online to claim billionaires...
Hahahahahahah

Ewu offia
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

So, igbo criminals are not vandalizing in Anambra, but why are they doing the same thing in the SW?

Rubbish story just to defend igbo criminals.
Show credible source

Keep blaming Igbos

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by nnamdi640: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They should please block it. It will prevent the parasites from the red mud region crossing over.
Tell that to your brothers in brown roof.
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Emetex22(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
This is the one of the reasons why Buhari did not let railway track pass through south east
Those people can steal anything
Yet their cities are more developed than yours, amajiri everywhere, infested swine, your hate for SE won't stop them from taking over, one inch at a time, u go explain tire
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Emetex22(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
This is the one of the reasons why Buhari did not let railway track pass through south east
Those people can steal anything
Yet their cities are more developed than yours, amajiri everywhere, infested swine, your hate for SE won't stop them from taking over, one inch at a time, u go explain tire
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
Vandalism of metal properties should be carefully looked into.

My colleague told me just yesterday that she is using generator for almost a year now....

Whenever they get cables to connect their light from the transformer, hoodlums will cut it midnight of that day. And this has been happening for almost 5months and 5hey decided to stop getting it ..

You dare not clean your house and bring out iron items out without those guys lurking around to steal them.

Poverty and joblessness. It's terrible. Community itself should have employed vigilante to protect it
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by engrchykae(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
They should please block it. It will prevent the parasites from the red mud region crossing over.
who are the parasites?
The fg that lined up toll gates for the East to be taxed 50 years by the company that built that business center or igbos who work hard for their money?
Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by FoolishBoy419: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

So, northerners are the ones vandalizing the bridge in your Anambra village?

.. but why are your village brothers vandalizing rail tracks in Lagos and Ibadan?

The difference between me and you tribal bigots is the fact that I have no sympathy for any Yoruba vandal and criminal elements and I'll never defend or protect them or even come up with dumb excuses and silly rubbish like other people are doing it too?

You people just can not accept responsibility for your horrible actions, you always come up with dumb defense.

This is the reason why you are sit at home slaves and why you and your leaders can not raise your weak voice against your ipob terrorists....but when it's outside you're region, you quickly sharp mouth..

This is why we don't take you people seriously, you are all self destructive criminal elements.

Absolutely. If they are arrested for committing crime here, they will say it's the result of bad governance. When they go to "saner climes" and are arrested for any crime, they still blame bad governance or racism. If someone from other tribes surpasses them (e.g Dangote), they cry quota system. When you talk about terrorism in their land, they point at the north and tell you to focus on that. In politics, they chose to fight everyone instead of form bridges and now they are crying victimhood even though anyone with half a brain knew the election was between Atiku and Tinubu. In South Africa, they sell drugs and when attacked, they cry xenophobia and call South Africans lazy and whatnot (which is true but still not an excuse to sell drugs to them). The case of that Jamb girl who falsified her result is still fresh in our mind.

I have never seen northerners and SouthWesterners denying the shortcomings of their people but Igbos? Nah. They only love to claim being the "superior African race." Freaking Nazi wannabes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

See number one tribal bigot on Nairaland
Your brothers and northerners are the ones vandalising public properties in your region, stop tagging Igbos, go through the list

But why do most of you love to defend your criminal brothers? Of all the tribes in Nigeria, everyone knows that the percentage of igbos is very much higher than any other tribes, yet majority of you would still come out to defend them! That's bad

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge by Bestmanfornow: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2023
maasoap:

But why do most of you love to defend your criminal brothers? Of all the tribes in Nigeria, everyone knows that the percentage of igbos is very much higher than any other tribes, yet majority of you would still come out to defend them! That's bad
Nobody is defending anybody when the suspects are not arrested why tagging Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.