Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar (38670 Views)

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole / Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Normal thing for Brotherhood Level.

All About Power, Dominance & Superiority.

Nonsense!!!

Next Please.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by TruthsFM: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen, here’s the current APC Chairman Collecting kickbacks from the contractor. Gandollar in action here. Watch the throwback tape of former APC Kano state governor, Alhaji Ganduje collecting kickbacks from the contractor in Kano State. Nigerians and APC don enter one chance . 🤔🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsFzQ68SpWM
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Quebec91(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy
Curious345:
APC is evil. Reno omokri is a mad lizard 🦎.

Igala people are cowards and traitors
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Lovelife433(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
thisisit:
Kogi state is permanently postrated.. It may never stand or rise...

Evil has achieved complete Victory over Good in Kogi. No hope for Kogi. They shall always be the least of the 36. U are a fool for dis ur reckless comment. Kogi is not about yahaya bello. Idiot

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Wuless82(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
thisisit:

Evil has achieved complete Victory over Good in Kogi. No hope for Kogi. They shall always be the least of the 36.

Please reduce your excessive consumption of onions 🧅 and garlic 🧄. To enable you think like normal human being. Must you comment if you don't have any thing reasonable to say. On behalf of the good people of kogi state, I package that course and return it to you and your family. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Wuless82(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
TruthsFM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhLy-xtQ7Q

https://www.thecable.ng/video-kogi-senator-kneels-to-appreciate-yahaya-bello-for-nominating-late-audus-son-as-minister/amp

Nigerians react as serving senator knees down completely for Kogi governor Yahaya Bello (Video)
Echocho has always been a disgrace to his family not igala as a nation. His senses are always in reverse mode. Am not surprised he was denied governor back then in 2011. Am sure his children are more disappointed than we do
There were bursts of reactions after Senator Isah Jibrin Echocho, representing Kogi East Senatorial district in the 10th national assembly was seen kneeling completely for Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello.

In a video that emerged online on Thursday, August 3, 2023, Senator Echocho after exchanging pleasantries with Yahaya Bello, went down on his knee in what seems to be an appreciative gesture.

Echocho who is a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), defeated Victor Adoji of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last election to become a member of the 10th National Assembly.

NEW: Click “HERE” to join our WhatsApp group and receive News updates directly on your WhatsApp!

Meanwhile, the senator’s act in the video has quickly spread like wildfire across social media platforms and elicited a mix of reactions from Nigerians from all walks of life.

While some hailed the senator’s show of humility and respect, others were skeptical about the underlying motives and questioned whether it was a political ploy to gain favor with the Kogi governor.

@BenjiePam said; “The man went down by himself so how’s Yahaya power drunk? The Senator mumu abeg.”

@Badmanseed wrote; “My broda if Belle infrastructure fit make person papa go beach open nyash declare support for BAT then this one na small fry😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡.”

@IOkwuijen said; “Yes,that’s Nigeria. Transactional politics. The Senator knows he’s going to make money in the Senate.
Oboh Lawrence Osezua (WHITELION).”

@OBOHLAW said; “But nobody forced him to kneel. Please report it the right way.”

@okenwaAZ said; “The governor just wanted a hand shake the man knelt down yakata.”

@eesco12 wrote; “His Excellency also didn’t expect that o.he was as shocked as we are😁.”

https://www.intelregion.com/news/it-is-finished-nigerians-react-as-serving-senator-knees-down-completely-for-kogi-governor-yahaya-bello-video
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Mrniceguy001: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
thisisit:

Evil has achieved complete Victory over Good in Kogi. No hope for Kogi. They shall always be the least of the 36.

The first time I entered Kogi, it looked so desolate — like a place that has been abandoned for decades....
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Elibaba1: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
kokorokoman:
a Nigerian senator has no single power, they only have power as a collective body.

Rightly said, Apart from Senate President and maybe Deputy senate president as part of small power overflow from the Senate President. No Senator has power from the majority leader down to ordinary floor members.
Their powers only come from summons(Committee’s) and when the are in groups like you rightly said.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Faithy04: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where that can be called humility
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by FreeStuffsNG: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
TruthsFM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhLy-xtQ7Q

https://www.thecable.ng/video-kogi-senator-kneels-to-appreciate-yahaya-bello-for-nominating-late-audus-son-as-minister/amp

Nigerians react as serving senator knees down completely for Kogi governor Yahaya Bello (Video)

There were bursts of reactions after Senator Isah Jibrin Echocho, representing Kogi East Senatorial district in the 10th national assembly was seen kneeling completely for Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello.

In a video that emerged online on Thursday, August 3, 2023, Senator Echocho after exchanging pleasantries with Yahaya Bello, went down on his knee in what seems to be an appreciative gesture.

Echocho who is a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), defeated Victor Adoji of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last election to become a member of the 10th National Assembly.

NEW: Click “HERE” to join our WhatsApp group and receive News updates directly on your WhatsApp!

Meanwhile, the senator’s act in the video has quickly spread like wildfire across social media platforms and elicited a mix of reactions from Nigerians from all walks of life.

While some hailed the senator’s show of humility and respect, others were skeptical about the underlying motives and questioned whether it was a political ploy to gain favor with the Kogi governor.

@BenjiePam said; “The man went down by himself so how’s Yahaya power drunk? The Senator mumu abeg.”

@Badmanseed wrote; “My broda if Belle infrastructure fit make person papa go beach open nyash declare support for BAT then this one na small fry😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡.”

@IOkwuijen said; “Yes,that’s Nigeria. Transactional politics. The Senator knows he’s going to make money in the Senate.
Oboh Lawrence Osezua (WHITELION).”

@OBOHLAW said; “But nobody forced him to kneel. Please report it the right way.”

@okenwaAZ said; “The governor just wanted a hand shake the man knelt down yakata.”

@eesco12 wrote; “His Excellency also didn’t expect that o.he was as shocked as we are😁.”

https://www.intelregion.com/news/it-is-finished-nigerians-react-as-serving-senator-knees-down-completely-for-kogi-governor-yahaya-bello-video
It's all eye service. Those who were kneeling for Orji Kalu in 1999 to 2007 and Akpabio in 2007 to 2015 are today their worst political enemies. It is only in the core North and SW that you still have a measure of long years of political loyalty.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by MrAbufayed: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
DrKKK1:
Some of you here passing judgment on the senator, do that for the hate of GYB. The Senate was a successful bank executive until his people lured him to vie for Kogi governorship. He was stripped off his entire investments, denied governorship and became pauper. It took GYB's benevolence to rehabilitate him, made him a Senator for two time and recently made his son-in-law a ministerial nominee. What is wrong in simply kneeling down in appreciation for the massive elevation? Many of the people condemning his show of gratitude will roll on murky water for a mare salary job.
Why was he denied governorship,this nigga had won only the primaries and was making commissioners list ready when he had not even won,it showed that he would be a rebel to Ibrahim idris who had made sure he emerged as the party's candidate
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by chatinent: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jostoman:
DINO MELAYE is coming to liberate kogi people in the hands of this dictator that have now turn himself to a god in kogi state.

Dino? Liberation?

You guys kid me a lot on this app. Whether Dino wins or not, he is still as fcking corrupt as Bello. Lol.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Tin07(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
It's Nigerian politics. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by gbishman: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Those are the kind of Senators the state deserves. What are country
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by ogaemma: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
To appreciate no problem, but if you must kneel, then make sure you kneel before your senior or a King.

A governor who could not construct the road network that leads to his village.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Reference(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nigeria is a feudal society, not a proper democracy and together with the rest of black Africa has strong patriarchal tendencies in its DNA.

A radio commentator this afternoon was lamenting about the way citizens address the President, suggesting that if a child addressed his father that way the father is not obliged to answer out is perceived disrespect..... in his wisdom an elected President is like a father and the citizen is like the child that in his words, 'does not know what it takes to raise the family.'. So by implication the citizenry is supposed to be juvenile is thought and childish in behaviour.

That is the mindset of the average Nigerian. So low, so slow.
They cannot distinguish between a ruler and a leader, the latter being the hallmark of democracy where leaders are merely first amongst equals as opposed to autocracies, monarchies or other totalitarian regimes.

It is all about ignorance.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by danilho(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
thisisit:

I won’t be surprise that Kogi is doing far better than your state

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Jostoman: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Stupid akpu fool.
Dino Melaye was the first person to prostrate to Bello in the history of Kogi State.
you cant make your point without calling someone stupid? E dey your body. Dino melaye is the next governor of Kogi state.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by danilho(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
slowice:
My yoruba brothers will call him omoluabi grin they will cloak his misbehavior with word "respect" meanwhile, they are the most foul mouthed people on earth. grin
You are gradually loosing sanity because of Yourbas who don’t even know of your existence. Neither Governor Yahaya Bello nor Senator Yisa Jibrin is Yoruba. Mind you, Yorubas are not you problem. A day without mentioning Yoruba is is miserable day for you. Calling out Yoruba is an opium that ease your pain. I hope you get help.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by fullnetwork: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
The most disgusting thing I've ever seen this year undecided
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Talknochip(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kai

Na wa o

We are just pawns in the hands of this people.
Its all about power, reward and man know man.

Nigeria may not get it right in the nearest future with this kind of people in leadership saddle
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Fujiyama: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
sunsweet33:
I like this man because he’s not morbidly obese like the other pot-bellied palm oil-guzzlers calling themselves governors.

How can you govern a whole state when you look like you’ve already swallowed half of the people inside

^^^
grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Realist777: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Globalhustler:
Father to son
I remember when this man came to contest for the governorship primaries in pdp, his fellow Igalas sucked his money and dumped him. Yaya Bello revived his financial life and political career but kneeling for a man like me ain't gonna happen

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by 9jahotblog: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yahaya bello don collapsed APC more in Kogi State with this single act
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Babalola0920: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2023
No big deal i appreciate whoever i want the way i want i fit postrate
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by BALLOSKI: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2023
thisisit:

you're a deranged kid.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by BALLOSKI: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2023
MZEE01:
The fact that Jibrin Isah Echo Echo, who was once very respected by the Igala extraction and Kogi people at Large, when Bello was still staring by the sidelines on politics, is now on his knees for a failure of a governor, shows how daft Echo Echo has become.

I don't think he really understand his powers as a senator or knows exactly who he is.

Bello is an opportunist.

I am very disappointed in him.
Echocho really fvcked up to be seen doing this.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by BALLOSKI: 6:01am On Aug 05, 2023
DrKKK1:
Some of you here passing judgment on the senator, do that for the hate of GYB. The Senate was a successful bank executive until his people lured him to vie for Kogi governorship. He was stripped off his entire investments, denied governorship and became pauper. It took GYB's benevolence to rehabilitate him, made him a Senator for two time and recently made his son-in-law a ministerial nominee. What is wrong in simply kneeling down in appreciation for the massive elevation? Many of the people condemning his show of gratitude will roll on murky water for a mare salary job.
I don't think I'm even worried that he's to be grateful to God and Bello that he used to bring him back to financial stability. But kneeling down is unnecessary.
He could even bow slightly and that won't even raise issues.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Padipadi(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
they are different entities Abeg. Senator Dino Melaye tried extremely well when he was in the 8th and 9th Senate in the National Assembly. So tell me another thing hmm 🤔 🧐 🤔. Maybe you should ask around what dino Melaye did when he was in the Senate.
This Dino that was collapsing like dramatist in 2019. Abeg tell me another thing. He's not good for kogi
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Sanimax(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2023
GYB out of his consideration gave him senator, revived his political career, and recommended his son-in-law for minister and you said he shouldn't kneel down and appreciate him? it's either you have hatered for Bello or you re primitive and lack right sense of judgment. As far he didn't fall on his head to greet bello, kneeling down to greet is a sign of respect and appreciation in Africa. Forget, age is just a number. Bello is his benefactor. If bello give same opportunity to your papa, he would do the same or even worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Confirms Rivers APC Won’t Participate In 2019 Elections / Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.