Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today (20129 Views)

LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday / Atiku To Commission Udom’s 10-lane Ring Road Project Today (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by Cromagnon: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
transmission of gas also requires power. That leaves transmission of power as the best option.
Not under pressure it doesn't
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:01am On Aug 05, 2023
Jostoman:
All eyes on Judiciary
Nothing dey happen. PBAT won the election fair and square
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by Cromagnon: 1:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Abufo:

This fulani people never fail to amaze me in their warped planning, you are doing Abuja-kaduna-kano gas pipeline, you are breaking ground on a gas guzzling gwagwalada thermal power plant but you have not commissioned the critical and most important pipeline that will take gas from the gas deposit fields in Ohaji egbema thru Anambra-Enugu-kogi and finally to the AKK pipeline.............Their own is to deny Igbo heartland gas for as long as possible ............watch they may even take the gas south thru Niger delta cutting Igbo land completely...........to say our Igbo political reps are asleep is an understatement!
why should they care about you when you're politicians don't
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by CodeTemplar: 4:30am On Aug 05, 2023
Cromagnon:

Not under pressure it doesn't
what builds the pressure.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by buharibanjo(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2023
See my gwagz gee
🤯🤯
wrongman665:
Ah.... My own gwagwalada, we are waiting for you sir.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by Jostoman: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Nothing dey happen. PBAT won the election fair and square
puting fair and BAT in the same sentence shows the kind of person you are.
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by wrongman665(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=buharibanjo post=124890782]See my gwagz gee

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by Okoroawusa: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2023
IrepChrist:
Since the bill for state autonomy has been passed on power projects, I expect to see Lagos state lay down concrete plan to resolve power issues. I don't even understand Sanwo-Olu again. . The man has suddenly become so quiet.
Lagos State is working on it
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by Cromagnon: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what builds the pressure.
It's a gas chief
It needs pressure to not move in the first place
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by Abufo: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
why should they care about you when you're politicians don't

IPOB abi ESN is dealing with our deliquent politicians!
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by Cromagnon: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2023
Abufo:

IPOB abi ESN is dealing with our deliquent politicians!

I never see dem touch anyone if them
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by DeOTR: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
They hurriedly commissioned Dangote Refinery but no single drop of refined oil has been seen anywhere around it. Now dem Don come with anoda Balablu Of PH refinery working in December
I don't think it's any of your business if Dangote decides to spend millions of dollars on a project and decides not to complete it. You have problems with that?
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Jostoman:
puting fair and BAT in the same sentence shows the kind of person you are.
A pained obidient
Re: President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today by youtuber: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Any knowledge about the Nogicjqs scheme?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp / Aare Ona Kakanfo: Tinubu Congratulates Gani Adams / 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.