Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai (2220 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by beerfraud: 4:32am On Aug 04, 2023
Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by beerfraud: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2023
It seems this Oseni Rufai is having bags of CORN 🌽 in his pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by wrongman665(m): 4:36am On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by Ttalk: 4:38am On Aug 04, 2023
He started romancing Tinubu lately thinking that would cover the damage he did during the campaign. Now that the food is done, Rufai is here telling us the aroma is pleasant, abeg tell Oseni to shift, we don't want his validation

6 Likes

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by Mjshexy(f): 4:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Lol...Rufai that will blast Tinubu this morning cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by CodeTemplar: 5:27am On Aug 04, 2023
Why twerketh thou?

1 Like

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by endsarrrs(f): 5:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Funny...
Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by KingLennon(m): 5:42am On Aug 04, 2023
endsarrrs:
Funny...
Na foolishness nothing is funny
Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by bender79: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2023
Ttalk:
He started romancing Tinubu lately thinking that would cover the damage he did during the campaign. Now that the food is done, Rufai is here telling us the aroma is pleasant, abeg tell Oseni to shift, we don't want his validation
His not romancing anything. He was quoting Deji Adenyanju hilarious statement against Asari Dokubo

5 Likes

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by DesChyko: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1687292023806554113

Uh.. This is what happens when you read only headlines. You're like a man on suit taking a swim.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2023
Yes ọ, no be only Asari sabi twerk for Tinubu. Go on Rufai
Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by HNICEARTH: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

Go school, learn how to read and comprehend. Nah! You choosed to be a dazed online blockhead.

Oseni was referring to asari dokubo as per the viral podcast which featured deji and asari. In that podcast, deji berated asari dokubo for twerking for tinubu

5 Likes

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by PlayerMeji: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2023
See how obidioots dropped Rufai faster than a dirty linen simply because he twitted that!

1 Like

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by helinues: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Rufai can't be trusted
Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Go school, learn how to read and comprehend. Nah! You choosed to be a dazed online blockhead.

Oseni was referring to asari dokubo as per the viral podcast which featured deji and asari. In that podcast, deji berated asari dokubo for twerking for tinubu

Leave am make him enjoy his folly. Which sensible Nigerian will want to associate with

Ebola tinubu

1 Like

Re: I’m Twerking For The President Tinubu - Oseni Rufai by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
them suppose refund your school fees back oo from creche 😤

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin / Dark Clouds Over The North / 50 Nigerians Honour List - Mko, Gani, Ibb, Boro, Fela Missing, No One From Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.