Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin (2225 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
The current Emir of Iwo Adbulrasheed Akanbi who has been tipped to become the first yoruba moslem sultan has paid a courtesy visit to his senior colleague the Emir of Ilorin to congratulate him on successfully adding the entire Kwara state to the fulani caliphate.

After attending the official unveiling of the Kwara state logo, the Emir of Iwo couldn't hold back his excitement regarding the fulani insignia on the Kwara state official logo citing that it is beautiful and symbolic of the shared loving relationship between the fulani masters and we the yoruba moslems.

The Emir of Iwo re echoed that we the yoruba moslems are one with our fulani masters and that's why we are collectively known as the yorulani people πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

Please enjoy the pictures from the event and leave a comment.

15 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Alchemy528: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Phoen1X: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Emir of lagos loading,...

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by RemoveEbola: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
timiofede1:
The current Emir of Iwo Adbulrasheed Akanbi who has been tipped to become the first yoruba moslem sultan has paid a courtesy visit to his senior colleague the Emir of Ilorin to congratulate him on successfully adding the entire Kwara state to the fulani caliphate.

After attending the official unveiling of the Kwara state logo, the Emir of Iwo couldn't hold back his excitement regarding the fulani insignia on the Kwara state official logo citing that it is beautiful and symbolic of the shared loving relationship between the fulani masters and we the yoruba moslems.

The Emir of Iwo re echoed that we the yoruba moslems are one with our fulani masters and that's why we are collectively known as the yorulani people πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by ebenezary(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
nonsense of the highest order
Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by RemoveEbola: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol, no be only first Yoruba sultan. Aren't you asking for a future impossible tense??!!! Until I see a Yoruba Muslim as chief imam of any big mosque in the North, before dreaming of sultan. That's definitely a haram grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
RemoveEbola:
Lol, no be only first Yoruba sultan. Aren't you asking for a future impossible tense??!!! Until I see a Yoruba Muslim as chief imam of any big mosque in the North, before dreaming of sultan. That's definitely a haram grin grin grin

Egba mi o! Are you saying we can never become ordinary chief imam? And I'm here dreaming about us becoming sultan.

It's really painful to be a yoruba moslem but at least we now have an Emir in Iwo even though he's not recognised by our fulani masters but make we take that one hold body first.

Aluta continua!

12 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Ikaeniyan0: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
timiofede1:

I'm sure you couldn't have a good night sleep because of this visit. The visit pain you... Yoruba and Fulani are one πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

Tinubu a Yoruba muslim will rule Nigeria till 2031 and handover to shettima 😝πŸ€ͺ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
ebenezary:
nonsense of the highest order

Are you not happy that our yoruba moslem Emir visited our fulani master in Ilorin?

I personally think the fulani insignia should be extended to other yoruba states so that our fulani masters will know that we are very loyal to the caliphate.

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm sure you couldn't have a good night sleep because of this visit. The visit pain you... Yoruba and Fulani are one πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ€ͺ

Yes o! We are one and that's why we are yorulani.

I'm overjoyed by this news and that's why I shared it for everyone to partake in my joy.

Thank you so much for your contribution my yoruba moslem brother.

Salam!

11 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Phoen1X:

Yes o! Wouldn't that be nice? We are called yorulani for a reason and that's because we and our fulani masters are one, so Emir of Lagos is in order but that's after the great Igbos, Bini, Ijaw, Egun and Awori people take the parts of Lagos that belongs to them, the rest can then have an Emir insha Allah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Queenttoast01: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Christianity is the only religion of Peace, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior now before is too late.

A lady shared a post of the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene, Kogi state when they eventually found out the truth and met with the Prince of Peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7791075/conversion

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Ikaeniyan0: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
timiofede1:

Yes o! We are one and that's why we are yorulani.

I'm overjoyed by this news and that's why I shared it for everyone to partake in my joy.

Thank you so much for your contribution my yoruba moslem brother.

Salam!
A Yoruba Muslim is also the president of Nigeria and will rule till 2031. He will handover to shettima in 2031 who will rule till 2039 and handover to a Yoruba muslim from Oyo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A Yoruba Muslim is also the president of Nigeria and will rule till 2031. He will handover to shettima in 2031 who will rule till 2039 and handover to a Yoruba muslim from Oyo.

How nice my yoruba moslem brother, I completely agree with you and may Asiwaju succeed insha Allah.

I love you Mr. President and I wish you well, may the true omoluabi spirit be your guide in times of uncertainty.

Fun fact: did you know Mr. President and I share the same birthday March 29th? We are both cardinal fire Aries men and we share a kindred spirit.

Is there any other you'd like to add my yoruba moslem brother?

I really can't understand why you're trying so hard to pick a fight, it was the Emir of Iwo who visited our fulani masters of Kwara state and not me, kindly channel your grievance to the right quarters because I won't tolerate any form of transferred aggression.

Salam my yoruba moslem brother

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
I even think the news is about the South West region of Nigeria

This is pertaining to the North cnetral

Off to a more inclusive thread

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
I even think the news is about the South West region of Nigeria

This is pertaining to the North cnetral

Off to a more inclusive thread

You seem upset, are you a yoruba moslem?

It doesn't get more inclusive than yorulani, abi we should find a way to spin the narrative and rope in our Igbo superiors to reflect federal character?

This is strictly a yorulani affair, a 5lave and master relationship, it doesn't get any more inclusive than this, unless you fancy a 3-some 😊 πŸ˜‰

Salam my yoruba moslem brother.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Jagaban2012: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Phoen1X:

Igwe of.Lagos state loading....

Yoruba land will so I. Be eroded completely...it is just a matter of.time...the Yiibo.and Fulani people now know that Yoruba people.are docile....and fearful

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Error401: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Oluwo wey dress in a Yoruba attire is now an Emir lol
timiofede1:

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Error401: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iwo that is currently starting her egungun festival! Lmao.

timiofede1:

1 Like

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Yoruba land will so I. Be eroded completely...it is just a matter of.time...the Yiibo.and Fulani people now know that Yoruba people.are docile....and fearful

Thank you for your contribution, please extend your congratulations to our fulani masters for integrating Kwara into the caliphate and giving we the yoruba moslems a sense of belonging, yorulani is such a lovely combination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Error401:
Iwo that is currently starting her egungun festival! Lmao.

What does that have to do with adding Kwara state to the caliphate of our fulani masters?

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
timiofede1:

You seem upset, are you a yoruba moslem?

It doesn't get more inclusive than yorulani, abi we should find a way to spin the narrative and rope in our Igbo superiors to reflect federal character?

This is strictly a yorulani affair, a 5lave and master relationship, it doesn't get any more inclusive than this, unless you fancy a 3-some 😊 πŸ˜‰

Salam my yoruba moslem brother.

The fact that u assumed my religion and still believed your assumptions about someone u do not know shows your level of Knowledge

I dont engage with an unintelligent folks who attacks people's tribe unneccesarily

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Ikaeniyan0: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
timiofede1:

How nice my yoruba moslem brother, I completely agree with you and may Asiwaju succeed insha Allah.

I love you Mr. President and I wish you well, may the true omoluabi spirit be your guide in times of uncertainty.

Fun fact: did you know Mr. President and I share the same birthday March 29th? We are both cardinal fire Aries men and we share a kindred spirit.

Is there any other you'd like to add my yoruba moslem brother?

I really can't understand why you're trying so hard to pick a fight, it was the Emir of Iwo who visited our fulani masters of Kwara state and not me, kindly channel your grievance to the right quarters because I won't tolerate any form of transferred aggression.

Salam my yoruba moslem brother

I can feel your pains bro

No matter how hard you cry and feel pains, a Yoruba muslim will rule you till 2031 😺

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by timiofede1: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I can feel your pains bro

No matter how hard you cry and feel pains, a Yoruba muslim will rule you till 2031 😺

Yes o! I'm so proud of my yoruba moslem brothers ❀

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by raskymonojendor: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
These una obsession with Yoruba Muslims. grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by Ikaeniyan0: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
timiofede1:

Yes o! I'm so proud of my yoruba moslem brothers ❀
We muslims will rule the Jews in the east till year 10000 grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by raskymonojendor: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jagaban2012:

The only fearful people in Nigeria are the ibos. Their biggest war led fled to Abidjan to avoid the invading Yoruba armies from the west grin

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by sultanofpigs: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nobody chased Awolowo..he just took RAT POISON and died. That for me is a super coward.. angry

raskymonojendor:

The only fearful people in Nigeria are the ibos. Their biggest war led fled to Abidjan to avoid the invading Yoruba armies from the west grin

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by raskymonojendor: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Nobody chased Awolowo..he just took RAT POISON and died. That for me is a super coward.. angry

Awolowo died at 78. Ojukwu must have taken rat poison too since he also died at 78.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by sultanofpigs: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
I want to ask @seun a question.

Why will this moniker have privilage of postingpictures but when people retaliate your Mods close the account and give the same reason, for closing the account?

This Yoruba man is being supported by that your MOD...

continue @ seun...dont clean you house of useless idiots. angry

raskymonojendor:
These una obsession with Yoruba Muslims. grin

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by raskymonojendor: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
100%

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations! Emir Of Iwo Pays Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Ilorin by sultanofpigs: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Presidents paid homeage to Ojukwu...

Awolow's grave has been bought by an IGBO child and that child is pissing on Awolowos destiny

npflmod....this is a gross violation of RULE 5
angry

raskymonojendor:

Awolowo died at 78. Ojukwu must have taken rat poison too since he also died at 78.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gang War Spreads In Lagos, Dangerous Weapons Deploye . / How Honest Is The Average Northerner? / Ghana builds 'africa's Tallest Building' Set For $10 Billion Tech City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.