Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Goco Felicitate With Sas Over His New Age Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goco Felicitate With Sas Over His New Age Anniversary (95 Views)

MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goco Felicitate With Sas Over His New Age Anniversary by olaoshitt(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2023
HEARTY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO MY DEAR DISTINGUISHED SENATOR, BROTHER AND FRIEND; SENATOR SHUAIB AFOLABI SALISU (SAS).

On behalf of my family and political team, I heartily join well wishers across Ogun Central Senatorial District and by extension the Country at large to send a warm and hearty birthday shout-out to my Brother and Friend, Distinguished Senator Shuaib Afolabi Salisu (SAS), our dear Senator Ogun Central, on the joyous occasion of your age renewal today, August 4th 2023. May Allah be praised!

I sincerely pray for continued Rahmah, Barakah, Sakeenah, Fatiha, Idaaya and most importantly Almighty Allah's Noor that outshines all human's comprehensions to continue to be with you and your household.

Cheers my dear brother and the distinguished Senator!
عيد ميلاد سعيد يا صديقي!
✍️ E-signed:
Hon. Ganiyu Alani Oyedeji, GOCO https://m./1056178431067390/permalink/6938144212870753/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

(1) (Reply)

Apc And The Porosity Of The Rewarding Mechanism / ‘I Saw It As Divine Will Of Allah,’ Maryam Shetty Speaks On Withdrawal Of Minist / APPOINTMENTS: Delta Govt Cautions Against Falling Prey To Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.