Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! (1135 Views)

Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / "We must unite & defend Nigeria": Okupe urges Support For Tinubu on Niger crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Throwback: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A lot of the new countries will even struggle for some few years before finding their feet, some will never get it right.

Sad reality of new beginnings.

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by sotall(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2023
Rossikk:

Inferiority complex is a big problem for many of you.

Are you aware that Nigeria is home to MORE African foreigners than South Africa?

Do you know the number of Ghanaians, Togolese, Cameroonians, Chadians and Niger people living in Nigeria?

For many Africans and even non Africans like Indians, Lebanese and Chinese, who are in Nigeria in their TENS OF THOUSANDS, Nigeria is ‘heaven’ for them, just as you say South Africa is heaven for some Nigerians.

But you don’t see Nigeria’s value to anyone because you’re suffering from the common Nigerian disease of low self esteem and inferiority complex.

Disgusting.

No! Its not inferiority complex but saying something the way it is.

Those foreigners you mentioned that are in Nigeria are here because of Nigeria's inability to secure our borders. More like a price to pay for being incapable.

That's not like South Africa where Nigerians are being deported enmass periodically.

People like you are too cowardly to face the truth and you feel hurt hearing it.

And get this into your head, Nigeria is no heaven for anyone even Nigerians.
Anyone here is just here because they dont currently have an option.

Give 90 of Nigerians visa to Canada, US, Australia, Brazil, China etc and tbey will all leave.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Abufo: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2023
Rossikk:
Can you people see how your country is calling the shots in West Africa since this Niger Coup?

Right now the whole West Africa and beyond are waiting for ONE THING - Nigeria’s next step to bring Niger to order.

You people don’t know what you have until you lose it.

If you break up into those little tribalist countries you dream of, you lose all this influence and power same day.

Suddenly Ghana will become your boss.

Kenya will turn your landlord in Africa.

The world would wait for GHANA’s reaction to crisis in the subregion.

Not your little JJC countries.

From bosses to Sierra Leone status.

From Giant of Africa to nonentities.

From oga pata pata of Africa to unknown assholes.

From power and dominance to total irrelevance.

Chei…..

You hypocrtes get on my LAST NERVES.....treat All Nigerians with equity and justice, then you will never worry about the nation breaking up! you just conducted the absolutely worst Nigerian election ever......and selected an obviously physically weak president....do you know the number of people your shenanigans failed and disappointed ? take your trash talk and stuff it up where the sun don't shine! To think I used to think you were sensible!
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Rossikk(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2023
sotall:

No! Its not inferiority complex but saying something the way it is.

Those foreigners you mentioned that are in Nigeria are here because of Nigeria's inability to secure our borders. More like a price to pay for being incapable.

That's not like South Africa where Nigerians are being deported enmass periodically.

People like you are too cowardly to face the truth and you feel hurt hearing it.

And get this into your head, Nigeria is no heaven for anyone even Nigerians.
Anyone here is just here because they dont currently have an option.

Give 90 of Nigerians visa to Canada, US, Australia, Brazil, China etc and tbey will all leave.

Typical IPOB brainless nonsense.

No point debating LOW IQ traitors.

What I can’t stand is seeing you two faced IPOB hypocrites condemning the same Nigeria that your people cannot live without.

You depend on Nigeria for your very existence, so get lost.

When I see you people VOTE WITH YOUR FEET, and return home to the East in your millions, then I can take you somewhat serious, but for now, you’re the most dependent people in Nigeria, so shut up and swerve.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by sotall(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Rossikk:

Typical IPOB brainless nonsense.

No point debating LOW IQ traitors.

What I can’t stand is seeing you two faced hypocrites from the East condemning the same Nigeria that your people cannot live without.

You depend on Nigeria for your very existence, so get lost.
Ode!

20k-monthly APC keyboard warrior like you always tag everyone who doesn't agree with your zombie mentality as IPOB.

I pray one day you are liberated and cured of your zombiesm and see Nigeria for what it is; an irredeemable failure of a country.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by demmie1: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Kunlelee:
Well said, alot of this tribal bigot are not seeing beyond surface

Which surface you dey see, slave of british passed over to fulani slave.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Rossikk(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2023
sotall:

Ode!

20k-monthly APC keyboard warrior like you always tag everyone who doesn't agree with your zombie mentality as IPOB.

I pray one day you are liberated and cured of your zombiesm and see Nigeria for what it is; an irredeemable failure of a country.

IPOB cannibal.

Like we’re supposed to care what a dependent Igbo beggar like you thinks.

We’re so irredeemable that 21 million of you fled the south east to redeem us.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by tsdarkside(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2023
kiki....

no....we are reasonable enough....
ecowas just dey kpara,thats all....

shakara....
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Emergingnation(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2023
Rossikk:

School dropout. What are 11 million Igbos doing in the north and 10 million in the west, in the same Nigeria you’re abusing?

Why aren’t they in their homeland?

If those two regions decide to deport all of you to your little hole in a circle, will that not be world’s greatest humanitarian catastrophe?

Wouldn’t you starve in your millions if Yorubas and Hausas drove you all back into your little hole in a circle?

Every day you wake up you should THANK Hausas and Yorubas for feeding you, cos without them you’re fcked.
Says Yoruba Muslims, who suffering from acute deficits in metal abilities to live and function independent without Ndigbo....

Ndigbo living outside the East are ready to migrate back to our dear region in droves when imminent Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra takes place...

We did it before in the 60ths and we'll do it again.

Vid vid Biafra !
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by tsdarkside(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2023
na this western nations are stvpid....they rather risk a crises in the region because of resources....

but they dont think about the humanitarian crises ofcourse yet....
where all the people troubled would move to when not europe....??

europeans are very stvpid people....
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Rossikk(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says Yoruba Muslims, who suffering from acute deficits in metal abilities to live and function independent without Ndigbo....

Ndigbo living outside the East are already to migrate back to our dear region droves when imminent Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra takes place...

We did it before in the 60ths and we'll do it again.

Vid vid Biafra !

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR HAUSAS OR YORUBAS TO SIGN A PIECE OF PAPER BEFORE YOU CAN RETURN TO YOUR OWN HOMELAND?

YOU ARE SO DEPENDENT ON THEM FOR EVERYTHING.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Rossikk(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2023
Abufo:

You hypocrtes get on my LAST NERVES.....treat All Nigerians with equity and justice, then you will never worry about the nation breaking up! you just conducted the absolutely worst Nigerian election ever......and selected an obviously physically weak president....do you know the number of people your shenanigans failed and disappointed ? take your trash talk and stuff it up where the sun don't shine! To think I used to think you were sensible!

Mr Perfect. In your own father’s house is everybody treated with equity and justice?

Who treated you unfairly?

If anything your people have migrated in their millions to other regions of the country and are eating the food of others while being the loudest complainants and traitors.

You’re worthless.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Ikpunnegi01: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
What a sh*ty write up! Who even wan stay for a country where there is no progress, criminals in govt and nothing to account of for yrs. You will be distributing power supply to your neighbors just to feel that you're a giant of Africa meanwhile back home your people are suffering and smiling. There should be a breakup; let everybody start afresh..
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Armaggedon: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Niger republic is not better than Nigeria.
If you work hard in Niger the way you work hard in Nigeria, you will make it more.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Arda1000(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rossikk:

Poor jobless school dropout.

Don’t blame Nigeria for your worthlessness please.
I pity u oponu dirty thing
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by BenedictAbajue(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Seun pls make me a moderator. This is a good thread to enforce Rules 3 and 9
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by BenedictAbajue(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Seun pls make me a moderator. This is a good thread to enforce Rules 3 and 9
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Rossikk(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
What a sh*ty write up! Who even wan stay for a country where there is no progress, criminals in govt and nothing to account of for yrs. You will be distributing power supply to your neighbors just to feel that you're a giant of Africa meanwhile back home your people are suffering and smiling. There should be a breakup; let everybody start afresh..

Start by moving back to your region, you parasites. Without Nigeria you’d be starving. I bet you’re typing this shit from Lagos.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by Ikpunnegi01: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rossikk:

Start by moving back to your region, you parasites. Without Nigeria you’d be starving. I bet you’re typing this shit from Lagos.
Kikikikiki! You've shown yourself.. Everybody can't be like you, and is not everybody that likes to stay in a slum.. And look at who is calling me a parasite. I curse Lugard.. As for sharing a SHITHOLE with someone like you; I curse Lugard.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by chinonsoogugua2: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
What's the benefits of been a Nigerian?
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by BOYS2MEN: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
grin...innocent blood wey Nigeria don shed no go make nigeria work..know these and know peace
TemplarLandry:
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Niger Crisis Shows Why Nigeria Must Not Break Up! by BOYS2MEN: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Then make una go fight una war na....make dem show una difference between 1960 and 1690
Rossikk:

How can I be begging you when you are the one in my land?

You can’t have 11 million Igbos settled in the north, and 10 million in the west, and then claim we’re begging you.

It’s you begging us.

Economic refugee forming big boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardship: Nigerian Youths Declare National Prayer Of 'curse Be Unto Mahmoud Yaku / Naira Tumbles To N1,234/$ At Official Market, Speculators Resume Hoarding / Us Mid-term Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.