Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd (32530 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by winner37(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2023
Who this one wants to brainwash ?

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Robertgreene1(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2023
This boy is always crying...last time it was his mom...this time it is his wife...

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by eepeepook: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Being in the house is prison. All we see is enjoyment. Between that enjoyment there are a lot of boring times when the housemates do nothing whatsoever. Make he do go house, he has stayed too long.

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Maxxim: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
FBI
Aswear 😂

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Daniluv1(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Dem put rope drag you enter the house before?

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by TheSuperX(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Do you want to fight?
I don't have time for fight 😏

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by RexTramadol1: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Curse777:
Wetin make Soldiers do... Fighting wars for years without their wife

Dey play. Soldiers carry olosho pass anything

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Hotwest: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2023
Your wife sef go dey beat u if u miss d chance with your own hands to win that kind huge chunk of money. Why you go there before. Only one week u don dey yarn akata

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Creamypie(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2023
post=124870486:
Here we go.....

Big Brother Show: Painful Statistics of what should be an illicit business

Pray for Nigerian youths

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes.
Note: American population is twice Nigeria's population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation of illiterate graduates ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

To destroy the future, destroy the seed (children and youths)...

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!
na wah oh

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by deewhydoski(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2023
post=124870486:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are *absolutely free* because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics.

Pray for Nigeria youths to open their eyes and for God to touch the hearts of those who engage in such illicit business.

So unfortunate!

We Rise!
Stay there
How many people dey use their money to vote except those people that know the housemate personally
I never use my money to vote before likewise many other people....Na Gotv and DStv app we dey vote.,.I go dey use my money to vote person wey I no know....I dey mad

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by ipobarecriminals: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2023
sad Nonsense. Dem force u to enter b4? He should pay. For all the food etc he enjoy there.Simple

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by yahmohy27: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2023
post=124870486:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

So unfortunate!

We Rise!
Thank you for this
If only they will succumbed

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Akeem79(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2023
Sulele04:

Are you formerly Zzor (rose) of romance section.

Dude you got her cheesy
Her response shows she is the same person, that moniker is even new grin

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Chucks13: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2023
This is one programme I hate with passion.

It's so disgusting....
Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by IamAtAnger: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2023
This guy too like f*ck

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by obuneme: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2023
post=124870486:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

So unfortunate!

We Rise!
Aside from the money they make from votes given via SMS, they also receive sponsorships from major brands. These brands pay them a lot of money to market their products on the show, but yet this show has no positive impact on the lives of Nigerian youth. It's a pity!
Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Dottormentor: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2023

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Savechild23: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2023
Akpa amu control ur sexual urge

Men, love ur wife but love to hustle more because when the chips are down, women behave strangely

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Quebec91(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2023
You said it all
post=124870486:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
I don't have time for fight 😏
But you have time for trouble, I'm just letting go because you sound like a small boy to me
Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by TheSuperX(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
But you have time for trouble, I'm just letting go because you sound like a small boy to me
Whatever

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by PsychoTheRapist: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2023
Sulele04:

Zzor is also now IyaebeTheGreat

So many monikers

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by spencekat(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2023
RexTramadol1:

Dey play. Soldiers carry olosho pass anything
No be only soldiers,even most uniform guys .
Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by CJStarz: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2023
Nnaa ehhh,this your mathematics just give me headache. How una take dey calculate things this hunger period?
I no finish reading your comment but I think say e make sense shaa

post=124870486:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Relevant123: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Very MUMU youths
Allowing themselve to used by the enemy

A lot of Nigerians dont even know the reason there was a coup in Niger,hence the people dont even want
the involvement of Nigeria or the rest of the world

Sometimes I sit and wonder when Africa will ever unite and fight the western powers for all the atrocities
theyve been committing in Africa...,

A lot of our youths today dont even know that European leaders are the reason we havent
made head way all these years,but they rather channel their enegy towards unproductive and
inconsequential matters

Make we just dey play

post=124870486:
Here we go.....

Pray for Nigerian youths

So unfortunate!

We Rise!

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by johnw47: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Sulele04:

IconicR: I'm iconicR so I don't know what you are talking about

she lies like the devil

yes she is zzor, rozz, etc. etc. etc. etc. and on and on, a dum nut case

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2023
johnw47:

she lies like the devil

yes she is zzor, rozz, etc. etc. etc. etc. and on and on, a dum nut case
Fake pastor johnw47 you want to start what you can't finish abi? Have you forgotten how I dealt with you

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by johnw47: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Fake pastor johnw47 you want to start what you can't finish abi? Have you forgotten how I dealt with you

lost stinky rozlyn

lover of adultery oral and anal sex etc.

so funny, give a link to where you dealt with me oh most dum one

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by NBAjunior: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Do you want to fight?

Small ashawo iyeabe or whatever you call yourself you must be running mad

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by condralbedez: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
So you are Iyaebe the nuisance? no wonder you are always on every threads.
Nobi lie!!that dude got no work at hand, always on every posts talking nonsense.

Re: Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd by phemmyfour: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Fat Frodd is lying, he's just deceiving his wife.
He's getting fatter, the wife is trying

Whitemoney: Why Maria May Evict Me, Queen On Sunday / Nollywood, Nigeria's $800 Million Movie Industry And Number 2 In The World / Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55