Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please Help With This Direction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help With This Direction (429 Views)

A Step In The Right Direction / Please Help Me On This Direction / I Don't Understand My Relationship Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Direction by charlesdinho(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2023
i live in ibadan and i will be travelling for the first time to lagos. my destination is nigerian navy secondary school, Ojo, navy town. Please Where Will The motor Drop Me In Lagos before Going To My destination which is The Nigeran Navy Secondary School, NNSS Ojo. thanks
Re: Please Help With This Direction by Daddyseun1: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Pay me, make I come pick you for ojota, to navy town. Alakija festac side
Re: Please Help With This Direction by vincenteger: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Go to Iwo road
I believe the drivers there are in better position to tell you the vehicle to enter.
Re: Please Help With This Direction by Zigzagman: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
use maps
Re: Please Help With This Direction by Puss360(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol...
From ojota, take bus to mile 2... From Mile 2, take bus to alakija... From there take bike to the school...
Re: Please Help With This Direction by charlesdinho(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
From ojota, take bus to mile 2... From Mile 2, take bus to alakija... From there take bike to the school...
i like this description. thanks to all that contributed

(1) (Reply)

Rollover With Savings Plan, (pics And Video Attached) / What Do I Do? / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.