Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love (554 Views)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / This Is Why Going On Multiple Date Dont Work / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by helinues: 10:00pm On Apr 13
The logic behind acclaimed lovers who go physical whenever they have misunderstanding is what I just can't comprehend.

How can you claim of loving someone and still go physical with the person whenever there is disagreement ?

Lust must be at play
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13
lipsrsealed
Bros,e be like say you never run package with those kind partners wey get bad mouth with soak-away vibes before....

But the truth is that no matter how many times my banny has pushed me to the wall,I haven't and will never go physical on her.... Because if I do,if I venture do, just imagine the kind of strength wey I don get due to this my keke work angry. Only one punch fit send person daughter to death and equally send me to prison.

5 Likes

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by helinues: 10:20pm On Apr 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bros,e be like say you never run package with kind partners wey get bad mouth with soak-away vibes before....

But the truth is that no matter how many times my banny has pushed me to the wall,I haven't and will never go physical on her.... Because if I do,if I venture do, just imagine the kind of strength wey I don get due to this my keke work angry. Only one punch fit send person daughter to death and equally send me to prison.

Wetin you dey do with a girl with bad mouth to start with?

2 Likes

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by AsomStructures: 10:37pm On Apr 13
helinues:

Wetin you dey do with a girl with both mouth to stary with?

Very salient question
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by CHIEFCHICKEN: 11:04pm On Apr 13
This is a very sensitive question/discussion . I would like to say I admire Islamic teachings when it comes to issues like this. Islam is more realistic.

Wife-beating is instructed by the Qur'an and the Hadiths, and has been an accepted part of Islam law since its inception. Women are often not properly brought up, so it becomes a necessity for them to be taught right with manual reset grin

Imagine if people like Jennyclay are given the Qur'an 4:34 treatment, she won't b all over nairaland like a lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Jennyclay(f): 11:21pm On Apr 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bros,e be like say you never run package with kind partners wey get bad mouth with soak-away vibes before....

give me one reason why she won’t bad mouth you I’m very sure she must have asked you for little financial favour but you gave her story upon story!!

With the way most of you on Nairaland always hype Keke riders like they are making millions of naira monthly and living in duplex amazes me undecided.

Mr man you keke riders are broke!! And you will continue to receive bad mouth undecided

I wonder how you people manage to ask a lady out with your Keke and they just accept. Biko, don’t pray to meet my kind of person undecided.

God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Jennyclay(f): 11:26pm On Apr 13
CHIEFCHICKEN:
This is a very sensitive question/discussion . I would like to say I admire Islamic teachings when it comes to issues like this. Islam is more realistic.

Wife-beating is instructed by the Qur'an and the Hadiths, and has been an accepted part of Islam law since its inception. Women are often not properly brought up, so it becomes a necessity for them to be taught right with manual reset grin

Imagine if people like Jennyclay are given the Qur'an 4:34 treatment, she won't b all over nairaland like a lunatic
So from being a chronic pedophile, your Mohammad/Allah also teaches you men to be a serial woman beater sad

Wow!! Like wow!! Interesting sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by eazzzy1(m): 3:34am On Apr 14
Love and lust has nothing to do with violence. There are violent people and there are non violent people. A guy who fights with the bike man, conductors, strangers during road rages, beats a thief or help set one on fire wouldn’t hold back just because they love.

Hurt people hurt people. People don’t just decide to hurt others, they do it from a place of hurt. So if you are a violent, it’s a matter of time before you hit someone you love. Even if they weren’t the ones who hurt you, you will take out your frustrations on them.

1 Like

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20am On Apr 14
helinues:

Wetin you dey do with a girl with bad mouth to start with?
. Na so God take wire most of these bannies of these days na... Their bad mouth na follow-come...........
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Sapasenator: 6:25am On Apr 14
helinues:
The logic behind acclaimed lovers who go physical whenever they have misunderstanding is what I just can't comprehend.

How can you claim of loving someone and still go physical with the person whenever there is disagreement ?

Lust must be at play

Ever heard of correction slaps?
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by helinues: 6:27am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

Ever heard of correction slaps?

With what aims or motives?
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Sapasenator: 6:29am On Apr 14
helinues:

With what aims or motives?

With a good motive to teach a valuable lesson. Sometimes it works, try it on your girlfriend or wife.
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by helinues: 6:31am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

With a good motive to teach a valuable lesson. Sometimes it works, try it on your girlfriend or wife.

You're really funny.

Would you also mind to receive that same dirty slaps from your partner whenever you do something wrong?
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Sapasenator: 6:36am On Apr 14
helinues:

You're really funny.

Would you also mind to receive that same dirty slaps from your partner whenever you do something wrong?

No you are getting it wrong my friend. A dirty slap and a correction slap are two things and aim for two different objects.
A correction slap is born out of pure love to bring her back to her senses. You see the difference.

I can't be slapped, I always do the right thing and have a great deal of wisdom and self control.
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by helinues: 6:37am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

No you are getting it wrong my friend. A dirty slap and a correction slap are two things and aim for two different objects.
A correction slap is born out of pure love to bring her back to her senses. You see the difference.

I can't be slapped, I always do the right thing and have a great deal of wisdom and self control.

Heheh, you want to give others correctional slap but not interested in receiving one.

Dansaki eh

grin
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Sapasenator: 6:42am On Apr 14
helinues:

Heheh, you want to give others correctional slap but not interested in receiving one.

Dansaki eh

grin

I am the man Helinues. I administer the correction and not the other way round and the ladies are quite happy to learn from me.
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by helinues: 6:44am On Apr 14
Sapasenator:

I am the man Helinues. I administer the correction and not the other way round and the ladies are quite happy to learn from me.

Flop mentality.

Why not treat people equally irrespective of age or gender?

1 Like

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Sapasenator: 7:06am On Apr 14
helinues:

Flop mentality.

Why not treat people equally irrespective of age or gender?

Bros, my maternal grandmother had five wives and dinner must be ready by seven pm or that wife ho chock koboko.

He was a great man and all his wives respected him.

I am trying to walk in the shoes of my grandfather.

Equal? Let's share the bill equally then.
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Dc14(m): 9:20am On Apr 14
CHIEFCHICKEN:

Wife-beating is instructed by the Qur'an and the Hadiths, and has been an accepted part of Islam law since its inception. Women are often not properly brought up, so it becomes a necessity for them to be taught right with manual reset grin pls dnt mislead people just read and understand Quran 4 vs34 never say u should beat ur wife

Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by Dc14(m): 9:21am On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
So from being a chronic pedophile, your Mohammad also teaches you men to be a serial woman beater sad

Wow!! Like wow!! Interesting sad
. Misleading read the verse the guy wrote Quran 4 v 34
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by EreluRoz: 9:54am On Apr 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Obviously you have domestic violence tendencies but just trying to sugarcoat it. No man ever admits to it but a wise woman will always detect from the way they respond to issues and their reaction when angry. Smh

Also don't let anyone make you feel bad about your way of hustle, I'm always proud of how bold you are and you have chosen to work legitimately and not go into fraud. Have it at the back of your mind that whatever hustle you are doing now is part of your success story, you'll end up as a very great man and doors of favour will open for you in no distant time amen.
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by labake1(f): 10:27am On Apr 14
Men that hit woman is Ewure not human being. If the marriage won't work or you are tired of her, just walk away
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by EbullientBro(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14
Physical fight with your partner is so senseless
Walk away or flee
I said flee cheesy
Re: Why Going Physical With Someone You Claimed You Love by advanceDNA: 12:35pm On Apr 14
helinues:

Lust must be at play

U are overestimating what love is..........

..and underestimating how just how dangerous the human mind can get when triggered negatively.....

While we have evolved to operate at higher levels of emotions ..We are still animals at the end of the days subject to other emotions like anger, jealousy, rage disgust, sadness, happiness, etc....and the human can feel multiple emotions like love and anger at the same time....

Discipline/control is needed in everything. ..love is not enough to prevent u from surrendering to other "negative" emotions

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) / ''CHEATERS'' Comes To Town / Understanding Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.