Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" (16317 Views)

Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS / Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by Throwback: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

see how foolish u are

the same online bullying u did to GEJ and PDP and heaven didnt fall is what u are complaining about now because others did to u.

what a useless soul

At the end, all is within the rights of the opposition to oppose the government without fear of being jailed.

That is democracy.

Are you tired of democracy?

Then find the next flight to Mali and oppose the government thinking you are in Nigeria with democracy.

Mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by medolab90(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
You don’t know what you have until you lose it.

Those advocating for coup can go to Mali or Niger to enjoy the dividends

1 Like

Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by blaise26abj(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
"In March, she launched a "live" message on TikTok addressed to the head of the junta, Colonel Assimi Goïta, before being imprisoned.

"This transition is a failure with 0% (of results). I wouldn't even give 1%, but 0%", she had declared, referring to the period of military government that was supposed to precede the return, announced for 2024, of civilians at the head of the country.

"No Malian lives in peace", she added, even though the authorities regularly claim to have regained the initiative against the jihadists. "Insecurity is gaining ground everywhere", she said.

Unlike the cyberbullies and criminal defamers being jailed or having pending criminal cases in Nigeria, she didn't insult, curse, cyberbully, use derogatory words and make criminal defamations yet she got jailed despite being civil. This is the downside to military rule and what we once experienced in Nigeria. You're jailed for being civil.

Those who never experienced Nigerian military rule and coups today feel they can destroy it with their recklessness and criminal actions of defamation online.

The alleged cyberbully claiming refugee in Ghana was in his diapers during the military era while his principal, Mr Obi, enjoyed cozy relationship with the Nigerian military dictator then, Gen Abacha.

The Federal Government of Nigeria must be strict in its crackdown on cyberbullies and criminal defamers.

The coup plotters in Niger have no other option again. This weekend is the deadline for them. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Africans should form their own system of governance that is unique to Africa . Democracy and military rules DO NOT work in Africa .

1 Like

Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by FreeStuffsNG: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
JDJDjD:

see how foolish u are

the same online bullying u did to GEJ and PDP and heaven didnt fall is what u are complaining about now because others did to u.

what a useless soul
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by JDJDjD: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

At the end, all is within the rights of the opposition to oppose the government without fear of being jailed.

That is democracy.

Are you tired of democracy?

Then find the next flight to Mali and oppose the government thinking you are in Nigeria with democracy.

Mumu man.
Den stop complaining and stop calling people bullies.
APC and Tinubu did worst than what Obideints are doing at the moment and GEJ and PDP didn't call for u guys heads.
I blame PDP for allowing u guys to have a free hand for 8years without proper opposition. That why u guys destroyed Nigeria totally.
U will never have hand that free hand again. Obideints and LP are here to stay and the earlier u guys come to thst realisation the better for u
Idiot
U can't even take quarters of what u give out and u are asking for a sane society
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by Emola12(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
rookidmart:
This is what some people want for us, just because their preferred candidate didn't win the election.
Never! angry
another lack of integrity
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by JDJDjD: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
mynd44 nlfpmod
Go call Seun na.
U can't even take quarters of what u give to others and u want Nigeria to be okay
Since u guys have refused to have sense, we will give it to u worst even if it means to burn the country down

Useless people
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by obyrich(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Addme:

I will be very glad if you can mention them.
Search Daddiyata on nairaland
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by obyno82: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You should give yourself this advice.

Asiwaju Tinubu was my state Governor and served us meritoriously, if you commit crime of criminal defamation against him, the law will take its course. The FG will not fold its hands and watch cyberbullies and criminal defamers roam free in the cyberspace.

Learn from that woman, she stayed on the facts and used numbers. She didn't use insults and criminally defame. This is the kind of advocacy I am used to until the mob created by the IPOB terrorist group and recruited by Mr Mr Obi for his campaign polluted the cyberspace with lies, hatred, bigotry, cyberbullying and criminal defamation

He did not serve any meritoriously look you want that man to die, all for your selfish reasons, even Tinubu doesn't even know you exist, he is currently being blackmailed to certain doom and you are here in your fantastic ignorance cheering him on.
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by ceejayluv(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
This is what some misguided Nigerians are hoping for....
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by aklid(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Almost all these juntas have zero things of improvement to sure but hundreds of failures
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by Mccullum: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
For those clamouring for military junta, they've forgotten that it's democratic system of government permitted them to take talk freely on SM.

Obid'iots can be idiotic in their thinking angry
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by PlayerMeji: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Heyya...you didn't catch my drift...

People from Mali are MALIANS
Fans of Naira Marley are MARLIANS

obyno82:

Are you in Bamako and you saw this?

1 Like

Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by Addme: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
obyrich:
Search Daddiyata on nairaland
Can't even find anything related. Please let me in. What happened to him.
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by obyno82: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Heyya...you didn't catch my drift...

People from Mali are MALIANS
Fans of Naira Marley are MARLIANS

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
You see why democracy is sweet, even though we yab our President so te he has to voice it out, did he arrest anybody... No, because of rule of law .. freedom to express yourself, provided your expression won't create a National Security problem.
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by Fearyourcreator: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
backtovillage:
Obedients, you could b sentence to 1 years in prison for complaining 😂😂😂.
It's time to support military coup. Oniline miscreant alias Obidients go wise up.

Make oga Musa CDS or lagbaja take the affairs of the country for 1 month all this noise from Obidients go calm
Most of them were young when Abacha was ruling ... Obasanjo sef dey locked up... Even his vice collect how much more bloody civilian... Even them BAT Japa after sometimes... Military madt gan... Now wey social media don chop many people brain ... Na crocodile go feed on many sef... Military no send anyone ... Anything them do we go collect am like that ni .. na kids dey wish for war and military ... Even MKO collect people just shout small carry eye ni ooo...
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by fastseo1: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2023
backtovillage:

Any link pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxLpFBz56A

I will give u video not link because u people will deny link
Re: Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" by fastseo1: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2023
backtovillage:

Any link pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZxLpFBz56A

I will give u video not link because u people will deny link
even Tinubu himself has said he don't believe in one Nigeria.
even in the 1960s when zik was saying Nigeria is one.... what did Ahmed Belo said? that we are not one.. we are different.

This is my 20 years of returning to igbo land..
I have not seen a single hausa or yoruba man's house in East even in South South I have not seen.

But go allover Nigeria u will see igbos building houses even in villages.
now who believes in the unity of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jill and Joe Biden Test Negative For COVID-19. / Peru Arrests Iranian Over Plot To Attack Asia-pacific Summit(photos) / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.