Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account (188 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / Man Returns Huge Sum Of Money Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by donbrowser(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Beware of Precious!

I am a crypto trader who also works as a surveyor for a civil engineering firm on the Island. I have been in a relationship with Precious for the past two months, and now I am starting to have serious doubts about the concept of "love at first sight."

Precious is well aware of my monthly earnings, which amount to 400,000 naira from the civil engineering firm and an additional $2,000 from cryptocurrency trading. I live in a comfortable, well-furnished apartment that costs 500,000 naira per annum.

However, what troubles me is the way I spend my hard-earned money on extravagant nights out at Lagos clubs. I engage in wild spending, buying expensive drinks and getting hyped by the club's announcers while the crowd cheers my name.

Last month, Precious decided to join me at the club and witnessed the reckless way I squandered my thirty days' worth of salary and crypto earnings in just one night. Little did I know that she was observing closely and had plans of her own.

To my surprise, last week, I discovered that Precious had transferred 600,000 naira from my account to invest in a new app called nVAULT that promises 18% profit annually. She had enrolled me in their "extraordinary savers" program, locking my funds for a whole year. I couldn't believe that my girlfriend of just two months would make such a significant financial decision on my behalf.

Further investigation revealed that Precious had developed a habit of investing not just for herself but also for her sister's education, opening a "N500 savings" account for her.

I am devastated and uncertain about how to approach this situation. My heart aches, and the lyrics of the TikTok song "Ehhhh! Preciousss!" keep playing in my mind, reminding me of the gravity of the situation.

I need advice and guidance on what to do about Precious. This predicament has left me with tears in my eyes, seeking help to navigate these troubling financial waters.

Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
Count your losses and move on , I didn't read kos the heading is enough for me to tell you to move on.
Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by superCleanworks(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice story Marketing attempt. good luck

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
OP you dont need any advise. what you need is to get common sense. if someone gives you advise with that current brain you have you wont hear word. Why will you in the first place tell someone who youre not married to what you earn? I no dey pity your type.
Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by Patented: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oga Rest!!!!!
Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by AwokenVawulence: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
U can tell the story is fake
Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by donbrowser(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rayban25:
OP you dont need any advise. what you need is to get common sense. if someone gives you advise with that current brain you have you wont hear word. Why will you in the first place tell someone who youre not married to what you earn? I no dey pity your type.

Thank you
Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by tfelicityk(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Good storyline...
In fact, I am thinking outside the box. Are you advertising an investment by writing this storyline?
You are a good marketer... Keep it up... Go and know your precious parents. Then move on with her since she is a good investor....

1 Like

Re: How My Gf Transferred 600k From My Account by donbrowser(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
tfelicityk:
Good storyline...
In fact, I am thinking outside the box. Are you advertising an investment by writing this storyline?
You are a good marketer... Keep it up... Go and know your precious parents. Then move on with her since she is a good investor....
cool

(1) (Reply)

Disposable Vape Trends: Flavor Fads And Nicotine Nods / See What Fresh Bitter Kola Pod And Interior Look Like / How Do I Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.