Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World (1343 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Not selfish reasons beneficial to the potential parents but selfless reasons beneficial to the unborn

7 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
You don't like kids? They are so adorable. God instructed us to multiply.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Danisaint112(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:

Is this is the thrash reason you have. He instructed you but didn't say it's compulsory.

I love kids. But this your reason no follow. Saying something like having an heir makes more sense not the shit you said up there.

16 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

Is this is the thrash reason you have. He instructed you but didn't say it's compulsory.

I love kids. But this your reason no follow. Saying something like having an heir makes more sense not the shit you said up there.
Are we fighting? You so harsh

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by DevilishMan: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
For peppersoup.
Kids under 3 taste better than snake meat.

By the time its digesting, another pregnancy is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Wodu89: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kayouzka:
Not selfish reasons beneficial to the potential parents but selfless reasons beneficial to the unborn

Good. Your very own existence
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wodu89:

Good. Your very own existence

That I didn't ask for

What if the child you bring into this world does not like it experience and this place feel like a trap to him ?

13 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Puss360(f): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Not really necessary to have kids... And there's no guarantee that your kids will grow to love you or take care of you when you are young.....
And as for those saying "carry on my name"..not all kids end up giving their parents good name, infact they spoil and condemn their family name...
Adolf Hitler was a quiet and gentle boy when he was a child... But today, the family name "Hitler" spells doom!!!
Just have kids when you feel you want to "take care" of someone or group of people....

8 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:

1st that is your religious assertion there are some people who don't believe in God

Secondly adorable is a perception of the beholder and therefore a selfish one not for the sake of the child

Thirdly that adorable child would grow up to become an adult maybe a ugly one in character or stance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by ManWater: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
The main reasons (rightly & wrongly) for having children are:
1. Sustain your family linage.
2. Someone to inherit your property
3. Someone to take care of you at old age
4. Love of kids growing up
5. Societal & Religious pressure
6. Unwanted & teenage pregnancies
7. You have a sterling or genius quality you want to transmit to impact the generation after you.
8. Family & company

Most people have this subconscious belief that when they are dead, they will be somewhere observing what is happening on earth. Fact is, a dead man has no feelings & consciousness. So some of those reasons don't count eg #1, 2, 5
All the reasons are self-centered except #7

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by koladata(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
1. When you fall sick, most hospitals won't allow you spend the night alone if you are on admission, someone will have to stay with you. Your spouse and children will have to rotate that task. but if you don't have a child and if unfortunately, you are not so rich at that time, you are on your own because they will charge 10k per night just to get a nurse that will spend a night with you.

2. If human keeps dying without replacement, sooner or later human will go into extinction.

3. When you amount all these wealth and realize at the point of death that you will leave here with nothing, it will be so heartbreaking but more heartbreaking that no one to keep up your legacy or inherit all you've labored for. One family member that never contributed to your success will sell them to play betnaija.

4. I think this is the most important part for me: If you grow old without a child, and you lose your spouse around age 60. You won't find any new partner to trust at this age, the only people you can trust are your children. Even if you employ a maid, they can wipe off your account one night, kill you and run away with the money. Even if your children are not living with you at this age, yet you need someone who truly loves you to keep up and control everything around you romotely or physically because they will know the latest technologies and tricks to run life at that time while you are probably lossing your memory .

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
koladata:
1. when you fall sick

Selfish it for your sake not your child

7 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Bluezy13(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
There is no reason that is neither beneficiary to the parents nor the society but to the child.
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by helinues: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Because you also wouldn't have been here if your parents chose to

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
ManWater:
The main reasons (rightly & wrongly) for having children are:
1. Sustain your family linage.
2. Someone to inherit your property
3. Someone to take care of you at old age
4. Love of kids growing up
5. Societal & Religious pressure
6. Unwanted & teenage pregnancies
7. You have a sterling or genius quality you want to transmit to impact the generation after you.
8. Family & company

Most people have this subconscious belief that when they are dead, they will be somewhere observing what is happening on earth. Fact is, a dead man has no feelings & consciousness. So some of those reasons don't count eg #1, 2, 5
All the reasons are self-centered except #7

Number 7 is still a selfish reason, the generation after is not the child but that of others

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by LarryCork: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kayouzka:

To hell wit gadddddem childrens sir.nobody want them. They steal l..they take over boooooobsi & the rabbbbits Fokin eat too much..true story!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by dkidd: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Life is too sweet not to experience it at least once... Let them live 😎

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
koladata:
1. When you fall sick, most hospitals won't allow you spend the night alone if you are on admission, someone will have to stay with you. Your spouse and children will have to rotate that task. but if you don't have a child and if unfortunately, you are not so rich at that time, you are on your own because they will charge 10k per night just to get a nurse that will spend a night with you.

2. If human keeps dying without replacement, sooner or later human will go into extinction.

3. When you amount all these wealth and realize at the point of death that you will leave here with nothing, it will be so heartbreaking but more heartbreaking that no one to keep up your legacy or inherit all you've labored for. One family member that never contributed to your success will sell them to play betnaija.

4. I think this is the most important part for me: If you grow old without a child, and you lose your spouse around age 60. You won't find any new partner to trust at this age, the only people you can trust are your children. Even if you employ a maid, they can wipe off your account one night, kill you and run away with the money. Even if your children are not living with you at this age, yet you need someone who truly loves you to keep up and control everything around you romotely or physically because they will know the latest technologies and tricks to run life at that time while you are probably lossing your memory .

1. A good friend could replace that moreover there are very busy children or non responsible children, besides it a selfish reason not for the good of the unborn but for yourself

2. I don't think there would be anything wrong with our extinction since there wont be anyone to mourn our demise, our existence is plagued with war, hardships, suffering etc to mention just a few.

3. That is also selfish, your child might also be irresponsible and might not have the zeal and capacity to retain such wealth and therefore it will still earned up being lavished and in the hands of predators.

4. That's not always the case it also selfish, your child might kill you directly or indirectly in other to take all your wealth.

From all you have written non of them has pointed out to be beneficial to the potential child but the already existing potential parents.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
Because you also wouldn't have been here if your parents chose to

And that wouldn't be bad since I won't suffer nor miss out on anything in life

7 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Edipet(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kayouzka:
to come pay bills like us. Nothing dey this life joor. We only work to eat, eat and eat and eat, repeat the same process till we die one day

15 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Edipet:
to come pay bills like us. Nothing dey this life joor. We only work to eat, eat and eat and eat, repeat the same process til5 we die one day

Well said this world is just over hyped

But one full of many suffering

7 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Edipet(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kayouzka:

Well said this world is just over hyped

But one full of many suffering
I motivational speaker or pastor go tell you to find your purpose in life.
The end product of that purpose might be to eat, help others eat.
have you noticed that we go just run a whole year without any achievement , just to work. Many people no even get time to relax, before you know it we are old then die one day

13 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Danisaint112(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Are we fighting? You so harsh

No we aren't. Your comment just vex me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Angrygoat: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
As long as its not naija
Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Edipet:
I motivational speaker or pastor go tell you to find your purpose in life.
The end product of that purpose might be to eat, help others eat.
have you noticed that we go just run a whole year without any achievement , just to work. Many people no even get time to relax, before you know it we are old then die one day

Life has no purpose
Yet human life is hard and full of disappointments

Some would say "focus on the positive" but the positives are not free only the negatives are, inasmuch the positive are only an escape from the apparent negative.

8 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by eazzzy1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Just one reason why it’s good to eat beef for the cow’s benefit that isn’t for your own selfish reasons? 😂. I will answer your question .

The child is most likely to be born anyways, if I don’t have him, he may be born to some drunkard in war torn Iraq. He’s coming through me for his own benefit.

I have lived, made mistakes, seen a lot. Im in a position to guide him through life and position him for a good future, unlike been born by two teenagers.

You ask what if he doesn’t want to be born? What if he wants to be born? Unless you are a foetus whisperer, I guess we will never know.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Namaster: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
I am almost in tears. Your level of critical thinking and self awareness is rare. There is ZERO benefits for having kids.

Suffering is the only assured heritage of a kid. Even the kids of a rich man will have to deal with envy and hatred from people who think the kid does not deserve to be born with a silver spoon.

Also, there's the case of congenital defects and disabilities.

Life is endless struggle and suffering. Willfully foisting it upon an innocent soul is EVIL.

For religious folks, ask yourselves this:

Why remove an innocent child that is already in heaven and thrust him into a world of sin where there's a HIGH chance the child will grow up and end up in hell?

If the child lived a good life, his reward is to end up in heaven - right where he started. It's like starting a journey through a gauntlet just to get back to the point where you started.

There's no upside to being born for the kid. But the potential downside is to BURN FOREVER IN HELLFIRE.

Only wicked people have children.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Elliotwaveforec: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Front-page thread.

Seun, dominique, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
eazzzy1:
Just one reason why it’s good to eat beef for the cow’s benefit that isn’t for your own selfish reasons? 😂. I will answer your question .

The child is most likely to be born anyways, if I don’t have him, he may be born to some drunkard in war torn Iraq. He’s coming through me for his own benefit.

I have lived, made mistakes, seen a lot. Im in a position to guide him through life and position him for a good future, unlike been born by two teenagers.

You ask what if he doesn’t want to be born? What if he wants to be born? Unless you are a foetus whisperer, I guess we will never know.

It vain to think that you are better off than someone in war torn Iraq and myopic to think that things could not turn out to be bad or worst in the country you live in, not to even think that your child might inherit a stubborn trait or become an addict or suffer ill health or have a bad look that might make him or her bullied or become a wage slave just like 90% of others in the society.
Do your quarter by not having kid, every child born irrespective of the father; is sentence to a life of suffering and ultimately death and you will be responsible because you brought it here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Kayouzka(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Namaster:
I am almost in tears. Your level of critical thinking and self awareness is rare. There is ZERO benefits for having kids.

Suffering is the only assured heritage of a kid. Even the kids of a rich man will have to deal with envy and hatred from people who think the kid does not deserve to be born with a silver spoon.

Also, there's the case of congenital defects and disabilities.

Life is endless struggle and suffering. Willfully foisting it upon an innocent soul is EVIL.

For religious folks, ask yourselves this:

Why remove an innocent child that is already in heaven and thrust him into a world of sin where there's a HIGH chance the child will grow up and end up in hell?

If the child lived a good life, his reward is to end up in heaven - right where he started. It's like starting a journey through a gauntlet just to get back to the point where you started.

There's no upside to being born for the kid. But the potential downside is to BURN FOREVER IN HELLFIRE.

Only wicked people have children.

Many people just have children without thinking of it implications
If it compulsory to make life then ensure that every single s*x cell a Male or female would produce in a life time becomes a child, which ain't possible. Rather it better to leave the unborn in potentiality. That is why we never pray for the souls in planet Mars because there are no souls.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Paystack: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kayouzka:

That life isn't going great for you doesn't mean it's same for others

Some people will buy extra lives if it were possible.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World by Nonexisting1: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Look around you. Men work hard to sustain humanity and babies grow into boys while boys grow into the gentlemen that work hard to provide the basic needs for humanity. If you are asking what's the need for bringing female children into this world, then you're probably right because the vagina gender people are useless from country to country and from continent to continent. Even female animals are also useless to the ecosystem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? / Man Confronts Mother Of His 11-year-old Child After DNA Test Proved He Isn’t His / Help From Everyone In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.