Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State (361 Views)

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum / Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by pachigo001(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hello nairalanders from my own opinion I think lagosians should allow igbos to govern the state for some time to help elevate indigenes from poverty in the state and also help to develop Lagos more because igbos are talented traders I think they will surely bring mor development to the states tribal bigots should stay away from this trend
Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by yarimo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:
Hello nairalanders from my own opinion I think lagosians should allow igbos to govern the state for some time to help elevate indigenes from poverty in the state and also help to develop Lagos more because igbos are talented traders I think they will surely bring mor development to the states tribal bigots should stay away from this trend
Have they help there people out of poverty.

7 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by pachigo001(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
yarimo:
Have they help there people out of poverty.
but igbos have the lowest poverty rate in nigeria
Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by MTNnews: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Say ipob ba
That is why they can't wait to escape Alaigbo in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc every freaking night

pachigo001:

4 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by yarimo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:
husband killing wife over loaf of bread is not poverty abi

5 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by plaindealer: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:

The state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria is Ondo state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by Phoen1X: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
Say ipob ba
That is why they can't wait to escape Alaigbo in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc every freaking night

You don finish ?..now mention one transport company owned and operated in naija by any yoruba living or dead.
Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by sunboy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Maybe an Hausa man should be allowed to govern Enugu for sometime too ? How does it sound?

Comot your eyes from South West!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by pachigo001(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
plaindealer:

The state with the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria is Ondo state.

they are lying to you Oga
Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by pachigo001(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
sunboy:
Maybe an Hausa man should be allowed to govern Enugu for sometime too ? How does it sound?

Comot your eyes from South West!!!
if they will bring development to south east we will allow them not to bring ruga and babialah mentality
Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by sunboy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:
if they will bring development to south east we will allow them not to bring ruga and babialah mentality

Let’s start from there.

Same way nobody want non-Yoruba mentality in the south west.

Take your eyes and mind off the south west, develop your region. Make it the Dubai of Africa. We south westerners like our brown roof development. Works great for us! Gracias!

4 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by tsdarkside(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:

shattapu....!!

what a ridiculous statement....

2 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by AntiMarxist: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:

This madness go soon end.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by Sharpsharp00123: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
pachigo001:
the same igbos that can’t develop their home to stop them from running away like a castrated kangaroo from their region want to develop lagos

It’s like in Igbo land charity doesn’t begin at home

1 Like

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by Shinjawestern: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Igbo's and show off sha...

Just tire for Una

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

2 Likes

Re: I Think Lagosians Should Allow Igbos To Govern The State by pachigo001(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
the same igbos that can’t develop their home to stop them from running away like a castrated kangaroo from their region want to develop lagos

It’s like in Igbo land charity doesn’t begin at home
who told you igboland is not developed you need to travel bro

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Bans Asari Dokubo From Visiting Him At The Presidential Villa. Bola Ahm / Rising Insecurity: The Military Does Not Recognise The Impostor As C-in-c / Anxiety For Tinubu, Obi, Atiku As Tribunal Fixes Date For Verdict On Presidentia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.