Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning (51497 Views)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by kalvoken(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Asine:

Saying the food is cheap is very ridiculous, except she is just trying to whine us!

Tells you man.

Aren't anything cheap there.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Sambai65(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
I hate nonesse which one is cheap here sad
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ufuosman(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
7 cone of eggs
I Benny chicken flavour stock
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper
A lil bit of butter spread!
Enjoy urself Bt I beg u no call am cheap 😂😂😂 for tinubu govt na u dey call rich man food cheap😂😂😂 U dey whine
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Bmaster(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Miravik900:

Baby can we do anal?

I want to worship that ass
unapologetic feminist is who you wanna engage with a.nal se.x ?
u go explain tire,nobody will help you with evidence grin
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by DiskJokeyManic: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
omooba969:

Will you not be hungry in the morning?

The present is more important to me sir,,,, let me eat this night first sir

Please sir i will appreciate anytin embarassed embarassed
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by NothingDoMe: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kukutente23:
This cannot be good
The glutamate content will be too high for just frying eggs.
And why add butter when you already used vegetable oil. Are you trying to get your heart swimming in cholesterol?
Moreso you have seven eggs.
And why satchet tomato and pepper when you can buy fresh ones for just 200naira
No man should join in eating this except as last supper
Lol
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Babastrong(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wowen wahala. me just come back from benin border, where i dey do my wire wire.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by gentlemuyiwa: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
U say cheap the yams alone is N2500 each that N5k not to talk of the other tins u spent close to N8k and u say cheap.God hve mercy on u
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
gentlemuyiwa:
U say cheap the yams alone is N2500 each that N5k not to talk of the other tins u spent close to N8k and u say cheap.God hve mercy on u
Be calming down....we nor dey fight.
E con be like you dey swear for me cheesy

Cheers!
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Bigwig02(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Use Tiger Foods Species next time.... thank You
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by rezzy: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
7 cone of eggs
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper

This is not cheap o mummy wa.
Looking delicious 😉

Is new yam strong and sweet?

I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
The final product.

Did you demolish this sumptuous mountain alone?

If yes, you need to share your secret to maintaining your lepa shandy.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by bukatyne(f): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
DanielsParker:

Lol. Sachet tomatoes for egg sauce. I tried it once and it didn’t come out nice

Eggs for yam need a stew base.

Prepare the tomato paste well like you are making stew before adding the eggs.

Fresh blended tomatoes and peppers would also work.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by bukatyne(f): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
GboyegaD:
@ahnie,
Why did you add seasoning to the eggs? I learned it kills the proteins in the egg.

Interesting.

Any specific type of seasoning?
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by bukatyne(f): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

UK/ USA - seasoning

Naija - Maggi

So by seasoning, I assume you are saying Maggi..

Who fries egg and doesn't put Maggi abi na seasoning? It would be so tasteless

Eggs for bread doesn't need 'Maggi'.

2 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by bukatyne(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
fried egg contains 8.9g fat in it and we haven’t even talked about the groundnut oil used in frying the egg that contains cholesterol. That’s double wahala.

Biko! I don’t want to be fat. I would rather eat boil egg than to eat fried egg.

I’m really watching my weight

Plant based oils do not contain cholesterol; it is just a marketing gimmick.

An egg contains about 5g of fat out of which 1.6g is saturated. Except your figure of 8g already accounts for the fat from the oil.

I am not knocking off your preference for yam & vegetables which would also have fat except you make it totally oiless.

Just want to let you know that for fitness journey to be sustainable, you need to know food and eat everything in moderation.

Every natural food is good for the body when eaten in moderation except you have an underlying illness.

2 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Oomardesigns: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
See wetin pesin they call cheap. This breakfast no cheap abeg
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by phemmyfour: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
7 cone of eggs
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper
7 eggs at a go, that's not cheap
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by RosyIsBlessed: 12:11am On Aug 05, 2023
ahnie:

It's new yam....very sweet,I spread a lil bit of butter on it.

The taste was heavenly!!!!

The butter you spread was it before boiling the yam or after?
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by GboyegaD(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2023
bukatyne:

Interesting.

Any specific type of seasoning?

When I learned about it, it was maggi that was complained about that it interacts with the protein contents of the egg.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by swiych(m): 1:23am On Aug 05, 2023
I don't like girls dat slice yam like dat
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by martinz1: 1:41am On Aug 05, 2023
ahnie:
7 cone of eggs
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper
one yam tuber is 1500 , this is not cheap
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nonywendy(m): 1:49am On Aug 05, 2023
How is this breakfast cheap
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Hotwest: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Only u all those yams inside d plate for breakfast. Kai women too like food
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by DenreleDave(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2023
bukatyne:

Eggs for bread doesn't need 'Maggi'.

Ok but I disagree
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by akezn: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2023
If you no be ritualist, how you take see money for this balablu economy? You need to be investigated.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by adecz: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2023
GboyegaD:
@ahnie,
Why did you add seasoning to the eggs? I learned it kills the proteins in the egg.

It appears you don't know the
meaning of seasoning..❌❎❌

Anything that enhances the flavor of
food is a seasoning.

Salt, pepper, sugar etc are the common
seasonings we use daily.

Of course there are also blends of
various seasonings put together in a
single product to provide intensity of
taste and flavor☑️☑️☑️☑️
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by favour32(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2023
worksmart:
You call this a cheap breakfast?
I thought you were drinking garri with groundnuts undecided

Yours is the healthiest type of breakfast with almost no processed foods save for the tomato paste and stock cubes.

Processed food full there.
Make I list dem
*Benny chicken flavour-(disodium glutamate)
*Knorr (disodium glutamate)
*Packaged tomatoes paste(refined sugar and additives)
*Seed oil(processed oil with carcinogens)

1 Like

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Kemadealadire(f): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2023
No onions Satchet tomato
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Purvan(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2023
ahnie:
The final product.

You don disqualify yourself by using spoon
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by tosinjay(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2023
ahnie:
7 cone of eggs
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper

Wetin u cook na big money for just breakfast and you dey call am cheap... 😏
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Emeka71(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2023
ahnie:
More.
Delicious meal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of South African Foods / The Most Popular Food In Nigeria / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.