Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning (51544 Views)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Godwin25king: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Beautiful.

This isn't cheap though, 2k below is cheap for breakfast.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by purejustice36: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Anything yam and corn , you fit use am gimme witch chop

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by smiliyB(f): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
ahnie:
The final product.
This is a very healthy diet you have there, nice one 👍
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Purvan:

You don disqualify yourself by using spoon
I m not here to impress you or anybody.

Bye
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
smiliyB:
This is a very healthy diet you have there, nice one 👍
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Maforgreats(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
If u continue like this, u will kill the poultry business oh
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by worksmart(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
So unnecessary to us stock cubes, their are enour flavourful natural herbs and spice to cooking with.

Almost all food that is packaged in a factory should be considered processed food and hence avoided. She should have used fresh tomatoes and palm or olive oil if at all. Normal vegetable oil cannot be trusted.
favour32:

Processed food full there.
Make I list dem
*Benny chicken flavour-(disodium glutamate)
*Knorr (disodium glutamate)
*Packaged tomatoes paste(refined sugar and additives)
*Seed oil(processed oil with carcinogens)

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Faithy04: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
She said (cheap) as if it is N500 that she used to prepared the food

1 Like

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by razzydoo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Na wa o. See nutrition. Eweee!!🥳🥳
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Lovelydaisies: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
ahnie:

It's new yam....very sweet,I spread a lil bit of butter on it.

The taste was heavenly!!!!

New yam don come out?!

By the way, I prefer egg sauce with fresh tomatoes. With tomato paste, it'll appear dark. But I might try it some day. I guess different strokes for different folks
smiley. Bon appétit.
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Ghoxt: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
fried egg contains 8.9g fat in it and we haven’t even talked about the groundnut oil used in frying the egg that contains cholesterol. That’s double wahala.

Biko! I don’t want to be fat. I would rather eat boil egg than to eat fried egg.

I’m really watching my weight

Fried eggs are too fatty, yet you eat shawarma, French fries & grilled fish, no with no pressure
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Not bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Yams I Bought For 2,500 In Benue State (pictures) / The Most Popular Food In Nigeria / 6 Soft Drinks In Nigeria And Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.