Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) (70534 Views)

Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Plus Size Eniola Badmus Rock See-through Outfit, Show Off Her Inner Wear. PHOTOS / Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Emekaonline: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
ecolime:
Did her thick voice 'slim down' as well?

Her voice is feminine, and not like one failure with frog voice of a woman...........................
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by XAUBulls: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
She's prettier now. Tbh, their is NO virtue in being overweight.

I have seen many before and after photos of overweight women who slimmed down and ALL of them are very beautiful women. The overweight look made them look out of shape, but they all turned out to be very beautiful women.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by tete7000(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Every choice comes with consequences. When she chose to publicly pitch her tent with Tinubu and decided to defend those policies hurting people quoting unsubstantiated figures, she ought to have known that she will be viscously attacked. It's her choice and she should live with it or keep quiet. Rather than mourning, she should find a way to get paid by Tinubu for those attacks. Those who do it, do it for the gain in it.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Barcalee: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
It's either thick or nothing 😜
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
IS IT JUST ME OR DON'T YOU GUYS FIND HER BEFORE TO BE SEXIER THAN HER AFTER?

LIKE I WOULD FVCK HER BEFORE BUT NOT AFTER

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by palsenator(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:
She looked better before; a full packaged African woman with enough meat everywhere.
I don't know who told people that someone must become lean and malnourished to look beautiful angry

People must talk whether you are slim, lean, fat or plus size.

Lemme help you bro, the fat size is unhealthy and prone to several diseases .. Fatness is unhealthy
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
palsenator:
■Lemme help you bro, the fat size is unhealthy and prone to several diseases .. Fatness is unhealthy
Rubbish! Fat or not, we are all prone to diseases abeg! Even slim people dey get and die from diabetes so cut the bull! undecided
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by abdulimussa: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jailed Biafran leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dies at DSS Custody

Jailed separatist leader Nnamdi Kanu, who was lodged in DSS detention facility jail in connection with Biafran separatist movements attacts in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, he died in DSS custody early hours of today, DSS officials are still in shock.

DSS officials also denied claims despite the high court’s orders for his release. “He was immediately shifted to one of the hospital in Abuja. All proper medical treatment was provided to him at every stage,” an official said on condition of anonymity. Details still loading.[i]
[/i]

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
abdulimussa:
[i]Jailed Biafran leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dies at DSS Custody

Jailed separatist leader Nnamdi Kanu, who was lodged in DSS detention facility jail in connection with Biafran separatist movements attacts in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, he died in DSS custody early hours of today, DSS officials are still in shock.
DSS officials also denied claims despite the high court’s orders for his release. “He was immediately shifted to one of the hospital in Abuja. All proper medical treatment was provided to him at every stage,” an official said on condition of anonymity. Details still loading.[i]
Source! undecided
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by okewumi: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Judolisco:
I don't know why people were abusing her because of her political choice... She's still big though... So make she double up

The moment I noticed that d so-called obedients started abusing and harassing people dat are not supporting them, I decided to vote for sowore... At least he has not been around government before unlike d 3 main contestants... They lost d election and they've been abusing d yorubas since then... And their candidate got significant amount of votes from d west unlike tinubu in d east.... ENKR

They have drawn the battle line. We yoruba youth especially Christian went out to vote for Obi and that is why he won lagos because Christian youth dominates lagos.
The following day, they started carrying ipob flag to ikeja sectariat that na them get lagos. My igbo neighbour came to knock my door and said na we get Lagos, we will take over all tge West shocked Hmmm. I was surprised with tbeir action. Infact we were forced to vote for Sanwo olu. I imagine how west would have be if Obi is the President. They are always lousy. Aboki will be calm and be calling you Oga but he knows what is doing. I could see why they use to attack them then in the north. They can never become President again. For us to put them, it is better to put Aboki there. Thank God they are not the most populated in this country. I now understood what Tafawa balewa said about them.

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by oldsoja01(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
My own be say make sure that Ego geh spends the full 3yrs behind bars. D fear of jail, those idiots on the other side of the political divide no feat Insult her again.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by BigYash: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you know this then why comment? undecided
Who be this one? undecided Okay,as I comment ,come beat me nah. undecided Comot here jare,since na whale like women,your brain dey call beauty.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by shortgun(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2023
palsenator:

Lemme help you bro, the fat size is unhealthy and prone to several diseases .. Fatness is unhealthy
Prone to what kind of diseases that slim people don't also suffer?
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Before jagaban blood enter her body.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by palsenator(m): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! Fat or not, we are all prone to diseases abeg! Even slim people dey get and die from diabetes so cut the bull! undecided

Maybe you don't know the meaning of prone and help yourself by searching for obesity using Google
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:
She looked better before; a full packaged African woman with enough meat everywhere.
I don't know who told people that someone must become lean and malnourished to look beautiful angry

it's not being lean, and malnourished, but being healthy and watch the kinds of food you take and follow a recommended diet plan. There's is nothing attractive and beautiful about being fat and heavy weight, but be being in shape and healthy. Excercise regularly, drink water e.t.c you will appear well toned and healthy and you will maintain a sexy and beautiful shape. Beauty is all about shape. Fat people are shapeless, their unclothedness is grossing. And they're at at risk of many health conditions in the future

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On Aug 05, 2023
palsenator:
Maybe you don't know the meaning of prone and help yourself by searching for obesity using Google
Oh boy! A person being obese is nor same as being sick. undecided
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by bitingcool: 3:36am On Aug 05, 2023
SatoshiBTC:
She is still plus size grin
I tell you
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:57am On Aug 05, 2023
The only thing remaining now is your body odour. Perfumes no fit stop dat one
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Southwestidiot: 4:00am On Aug 05, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Once an howo truck always an howo truck, you can't stay tuketuke forever shay u nor go born again
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by bdon123(m): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Bitch u are beauty shamed now.no amount of weight loss will get me interested in foldable mat neck badmos
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by maasoap(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

Enemy! Look at his mouth like "she looked better before". Is it even advisable health wise to be overweight?

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Gamesmart: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

You don marry women that look like her before picture?
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Ikpunnegi01: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2023
Fat and dirty! Their sweat smiles ouch!
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by highchief1: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Enny Enny, be confident about yourself and don't people-please.

I love my woman thick. Bones are for dogs.

I dedicate “Blessed” by GloRilla feat. Yo Gotti to her. Great jam!
thick women smell form der.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Khastro(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

She was obese, and that jas health implications
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

She still has enough meat now but healthier. Obesity na disease.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2023
abdulimussa:
Jailed Biafran leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dies at DSS Custody

[/i]
Moderators, do something

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Anny69: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2023
shortgun:

It's not facts... it's what your mind have been conditioned to believe as fact.

Mention any terminal illness that only affects "fat" people.
I'm not going to argue with you. If you believe it's okay to be fat it's fine.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Daxray07(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2023
She's actually slim a bit now after chasing clout up and down during the election. My problem with people like her is that they don't know where they belong. Look at the likes of Stephanie Okereke, Dakore, Hilda Dokunbo, Ruth Kadiri, Chika Ike etc whom have managed to maintain their public image even with fame they've stayed out of controversies thus far. This bag of beans go just dey annoy already angered Nigerians with her statements and clouts and expect not to get slammed. People no first like u B4 u come dey do wetin go vex Dem join. Celebrities should thank God for personal security oh, if not some of Dem for dey collect steady crowd beating twice every week.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by palsenator(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh boy! A person being obese is nor same as being sick. undecided

That's where you still don't learn . I said and repeat " prone to some diseases" I never said obesity is a disease in itself.

Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos)