Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) (70526 Views)

Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Plus Size Eniola Badmus Rock See-through Outfit, Show Off Her Inner Wear. PHOTOS / Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Abolodje: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
This babe pussy go dey gba that time sha

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by tiswell(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:

This is not true, I've been with countless big ladies that are clean everywhere.
well,it depends on what you understand as BIG...I mean FAT ladies
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Olmautos: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
SatoshiBTC But Moderate:
She is still plus size grin
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by gmo10(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Heroicvic:
Even though I don't like you because of our political differences

But humanity before race, color, politics and religion

I wish you the best in this administration you supported so well

There's more to life
Your likes are rare bro
Keep it up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by kokorokoman: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Antoeni:
Pig
goat

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by shortgun(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
tiswell:
Regarding someone as "FAT" is subjective and relative.
Big women I've been with are generally neat, clean, sweet, kind hearted and maternal.
Same can not be said of my experience with skinny dry girls with flat chest; they are mostly vindictive and wicked. angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by ehikwe22: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
I don't care about your looks but I hate you for being an evil woman. A lot of evil emanates from you and may your evil bring destruction upon you. It's very natural that an evil woman like you would support the one you supported
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by tiswell(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:

Regarding someone as "FAT" is subjective and relative.
Big women I've been with are generally neat, clean, sweet, kind hearted and maternal.
Same can not be said of my experience with skinny dry girls with flat chest; they are mostly vindictive and wicked. angry

you don't have to dem.onize our slim,sexy,sweet girls though🙂
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Anny69: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
shortgun:

Yet slim people are dying of the same illnesses fat people are dying of.

Think! Think!! Think!!!
I stated facts tho.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by ehikwe22: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
I don't care about your looks but I hate you for being an evil woman. A lot of evil emanates from you and may your evil bring destruction upon you. It's very natural that an evil woman like you would support the one you supported.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Sprints3: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
She will still return to her normal big biggy body she should ask Oprah Winfrey woman couldn't maintain it. She should be prepared for skyrocketed fatness. If she tries to slim back like she did she go end up for hospital. Semaglutide na your mate

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Basic123: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Heroicvic:
Even though I don't like you because of our political differences

But humanity before race, color, politics and religion

I wish you the best in this administration you supported so well

There's more to life
She doesn't like you too becaus of political differences!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by shortgun(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Anny69:
I stated facts tho.
It's not facts... it's what your mind have been conditioned to believe as fact.

Mention any terminal illness that only affects "fat" people.
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by BigYash: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kakamorufu:
tor... no be only ear na noze grin
You know d matter na cheesy
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Unserious Nigerian citizen everywhere, that is why the government ride the citizen like horse 🐎
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by shortgun(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
tiswell:
you don't have to dem.onize our slim,sexy,sweet girls though🙂
I apologize

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by tellwisdom: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Who's she?
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Truth be told this girl still wor wor. See as she use waist belt tight her belle. How does she breath?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Alliswell248: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Online keyboard warriors....
Always making noise online....
Ekpa has been remotely using their heads from far away Finland.

Remind them nothing for them....only noise.
Must everybody vote your candidate.?
Win people over with love and not by insult.

Keep playing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Dottormentor: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reman serious knacking babe
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Alliswell248: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
ehikwe22:
I don't care about your looks but I hate you for being an evil woman. A lot of evil emanates from you and may your evil bring destruction upon you. It's very natural that an evil woman like you would support the one you supported

Keep deceiving yourself.....did the Bible or Quran teaches you to hate someone?

I pity you...u better retrace your step back to God. You hate someone made in the image of God because of Obi.

I pity you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
I wish she can post pics n videos of her procedure
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
You are still fat and ugly

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by ulrichirmeyah: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
To be truthful, she actually looks much better now but I am always of the opinion that whatever suits one is what o e should aspire to look like. Some looks really ugly when they loose weight unnecessarily and viveversa.

shortgun:
She looked better before; a full packaged African woman with enough meat everywhere.
I don't know who told people that someone must become lean and malnourished to look beautiful angry

People must talk whether you are slim, lean, fat or plus size.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by treatise: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
SatoshiBTC:
She is still plus size grin
Try encourage am nau grin the kilogrammes may still be the same
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by NAC1666: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
I loved you when you were my biggie biggie
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by AskNgige2: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
ecolime:
Did her thick voice 'slim down' as well?

I wonder o,

Even her local of thinking ddnt slim down..

Meanwhile nothing changed thou
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by SpatialKing(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
You also reduce the sense in your brain 🧠
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
BigYash:
No let make up deceive you.. Although they said beauty is in the ear of the beholder
If you know this then why comment? undecided
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
tiswell:
Are you clean yourself? Prove it! undecided
Re: ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Nairaland is depressing...

How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Celebrities Who Once Stepped Out Without Bra: Hit Or Miss? / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.