Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua (10248 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Instead of answering the allegations made by the lady and clearing the air,

The Scoan uses old footage of her confessions (which ought not to exist in the first place) to discredit her. Even at that, the various footages contradict themselves, she confesses in all three of them of contradictory sins. This further suggests that the confessions done over there are likely unserious and possibly staged.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 6:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Image123:

Off tangent as usual. You seem to have some kind of epileptic fit for holiness and scarves, nothing wrong with it. You reek of someone who previously had/has an older account on nairaland and thinks he knows me. Which again shows your hypocrisy and lying against me.
Again, get rid of your complex before it kills you literally. A man's life does not consist in the abundance of what he possesses. While i have never been to laspotech or know the school standards, i am certain that their products are not lesser humans or inferior creatures, like you try hard to imply. It is folks like you who have never stepped outside one or two states that usually have some bad air around. Like the so called laspotech christian are going to a lesser heaven, or are washed by Timothy's blood. Yet, you will hypocritically and sanctimoniously accuse others. Ask an interpreter and keep enjoying the atmosphere.

You are trying hard to appear spiritually learned. Just keep your messages about tithes and you are good. The other aspects are way above your pay grade.

LASPOTECH represents a culture of mediocrity and keeping it safe. One day we shall all be saved mentality. This sickness could be God's will theme. No weave-on wearer shall see the gates of heaven gospel. Your miracle is on the way congregation. Write my name in the book of life, remove my name, write my name back remove my name vaccilators.

MIT on the other hand, represents a culture of excellence. The God's best or nothing standard. Instant miracle. Exactly what the Bible says Christianity. Election by grace not works people. The Usain Bolts of this Christian relay race. The very ones to run with the baton during the final stretch as we await the master. You catch my drift. LOL.

How can I be offended if a hypocrite calls me a hypocrite? Is spirituality not judged by stringing sentences abi which Christian Constitution did you use to mock Prophet Joshua for not being literate?

The man has already said he is not competing with first class degree holders in Maths like some of the renowned GOs. His own is first class healings, prophecies and miracles o jare. It is not a sin to not be able to put words together.

God has accepted everybody. Including the people who don't know the different levels of sufferings for Christ.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Image123(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Maestro21:

You are trying hard to appear spiritually learned. Just keep your messages about tithes and you are good. The other aspects are way above your pay grade.

LASPOTECH represents a culture of mediocrity and keeping it safe. One day we shall all be saved mentality. This sickness could be God's will theme. No weave-on wearer shall see the gates of heaven gospel. Your miracle is on the way congregation. Write my name in the book of life, remove my name, write my name back remove my name vaccilators.

MIT on the other hand, represents a culture of excellence. The God's best or nothing standard. Instant miracle. Exactly what the Bible says Christianity. Election by grace not works people. The Usain Bolts of this Christian relay race. The very ones to run with the baton during the final stretch as we await the master. You catch my drift. LOL.

How can I be offended if a hypocrite calls me a hypocrite? Is spirituality not judged by stringing sentences abi which Christian Constitution did you use to mock Prophet Joshua for not being literate?

The man has already said he is not competing with first class degree holders in Maths like some of the renowned GOs. His own is first class healings, prophecies and miracles o jare. It is not a sin to not be able to put words together.

God has accepted everybody. Including the people who don't know the different levels of sufferings for Christ.

Fortunately i don't catch your drift, make sure you get an anchor soon. I can't afford your level of madness like i earlier said, don't hurt yourself. Work hard on your basic understanding of the English language. Ciao.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Maestro21: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Image123:

Fortunately i don't catch your drift, make sure you get an anchor soon. I can't afford your level of madness like i earlier said, don't hurt yourself. Work hard on your basic understanding of the English language. Ciao.

Color me surprised.

That is why I said LASPOTECH Christianity.

Sufferings for Christ is when Paul is accused of profaning the temple and leading people against the Jews (an allegation made by the Jews because he is leading people away from Judaism) but it stopped being suffering for Christ when his own fellow Christians who were former Jews persecuted him for not preaching the mixture of Christianity and Judaism that they themselves were doing.

Or false accusations for being Christian did not come because Paul was collecting offerings of which some of his own brethren went about telling people he was a lazy man who was fleecing the congregants of their hard earn monies. Something Jesus himself was also accused of.

But when it is another man in their day, it is not suffering for Christ. It is because he fell out with said brother or sister because of money. I laugh in double standard.

Basic understanding of English is not my problem. It is a basic understanding of gibberish that is.
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by charzyh2: 3:11pm On Jan 09
tbjfansuk:

Check out the Source

SOURCE: http://watchprophettbjoshua./2011/10/11/bisola-johnson-red-light-district-girl-exposed-tb-joshua/

It didn't start today. Can the world see this now?
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Jan 09
charzyh2:
■ It didn't start today. Can the world see this now?
Na so the group haa been actively working to silence all the victims for many years. Now the new tactic is to claim that nothing happened while the man was alive. lipsrsealed
Re: Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua by IAMPEDRO: 8:11am On Jan 25
How you ready to use your smartphone to make money online? If yes, send me a WhatsApp message 08112947090

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / Why Once Saved Always Saved Is Not A License To Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.