Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries (224 Views)

Over N1 Trillion Saved Since Subsidy Removal, Says Tinubu / Funso Doherty's Letter To Governor Sanwo-Olu On ₦1 Trillion Issuance Programme / Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by rightopdeep(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Baba Jagaban, Weldone oooo , This is not about Politics , Ethnicity,It's about Nigeria .

I always doff my hats for you for your Policies , Revenue Generating Acumen ,You amazes me when Lagos Federal Allocations was withheld for 8 years and you Ruled Lagos with Revenues Generated in Lagos.. Wowww,You are Genius.

This made me admire you most ,The Jubilation in my Area Akerele ,Surulere was Fantastic during INEC Announcements that you are President Elect .

But Baba ,Kindly save us ...The Fuel Subsidy Removal is a Gallant and brave Step but since 1 Trillion have been saved ...Kindly See to the Repairs of our Refineries,At least half of 1 Trillion would get at least two fixed .

If after repairs ,To avoid Saboteurs Personals in the Civil service ,Private Investors can be given to handle it while a MOU is Signed .

Baba repair our Refineries...Weldone.
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by derecho(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kikikiki... Baba Jagaban of all pipu.

Somebody that wants to recoup his money that he used for February 25,2023 coup

I'd rather believe the devil than believe a Tinubu.
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by rightopdeep(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Baba Jagaban of all pipu.

Somebody that wants to recoup his money that he used for February 25,2023 coup

I'd rather believe the devil than believe a Tinubu.
Belief ...He Has Good Plans..Why don't you belief ..
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by Uten9z(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Very true

But all the money @Buhari spent on maintenance for the two refineries will not even amount to him Baba Jagaba to spend half the trillion u expect him to use, onless we will have some ppl do refund of our tax payers money abi na borrowed money.
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by ycat: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where can I read about this 1 trillion saved?
rightopdeep:
Baba Jagaban, Weldone oooo , This is not about Politics , Ethnicity,It's about Nigeria .

I always doff my hats for you for your Policies , Revenue Generating Acumen ,You amazes me when Lagos Federal Allocations was withheld for 8 years and you Ruled Lagos with Revenues Generated in Lagos.. Wowww,You are Genius.

This made me admire you most ,The Jubilation in my Area Akerele ,Surulere was Fantastic during INEC Announcements that you are President Elect .

But Baba ,Kindly save us ...The Fuel Subsidy Removal is a Gallant and brave Step but since 1 Trillion have been saved ...Kindly See to the Repairs of our Refineries,At least half of 1 Trillion would get at least two fixed .

If after repairs ,To avoid Saboteurs Personals in the Civil service ,Private Investors can be given to handle it while a MOU is Signed .

Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by ivolt: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
You guys should stop repeating lies.
No dime was saved!
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by thisisit: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
The e Bola will soon borrow another N2 TR for his pet Project... The Niger war!
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by rightopdeep(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by Ikaeniyan0: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
rightopdeep:

The PH refinery will be ready in december.

1 Like

Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by ycat: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by rightopdeep(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The PH refinery will be ready in december.
Wowwww that would be fine .Meaning Price will be reduced to like 300 naira per litre undecided
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by ycat: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Another thing I wish our billionares and mega churches can do for blessings of God right now is to give, give and give to the poor. How much of this money can they take with them when they die? My group will be giving cash out soon and during the holidays.
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by ycat: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
People have no ideas the heavy lifting president Tinubu is doing and for him to say that the portharcourt refinery will be working by December, we know he's the real deal for Nigeria.

The refinery that couldn't be done when Nigeria had money is now happening now that Nigeria is broke, that's LEADERSHIP!
rightopdeep:
Wowwww that would be fine .Meaning Price will be reduced to like 300 naira per litre undecided
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by DatNiggaDaz: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tivnubucracy = Rascality

1 Like

Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by rightopdeep(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
ycat:
Another thing I wish our billionares and mega churches can do for blessings of God right now is to give, give and give to the poor. How much of this money can they take with them when they die? My group will be giving cash out soon and during the holidays.
Good Initiatives sir .God Blesses U.

What are the Requirements for Beneficiaries?
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by ycat: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thanks!
I don't know yet, we are still talking about it.
rightopdeep:
Good Initiatives sir .God Blesses U.

What are the Requirements for Beneficiaries?
Re: Baba Jagaban,help Us Abeg ,use Half Of The 1 Trillion Saved To Repair Refineries by Ikaeniyan0: 5:08am On Aug 05, 2023
rightopdeep:
It can fall to #300/litre if the naira strengthen against the dollar or if the price of crude fall

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Ex-Guber Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine Formally Joins APC (Photo) / Inec And The Right To The Mode Of Transmission Of Electoral Results / Osinbajo Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Says ‘we Are Devastated’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.