Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) (90341 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having A Great Time In Italy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by saysoo: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
sunsweet33:

Kim herself was the ultimate try-hard before she later blew up. A lowly wardrobe assistant forever in the shadow of Paris Hilton, who is now totally irrelevant. Power must change hands.
They try so hard, what happened to that Hilton?
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
So disappointed in Kanye
Thought he said.he was a Christian and hated when his ex dressed scantily
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
---Kanye with his man-boobs---
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by jimb(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
dey no go explain wetin happen to them for bush before them run, make the world know...
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by Emdebby2: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
It's their world. It's their life.
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Another KiM K. She looks similar to Kim K... Mr West sure likes the same kinda females, big breasts and butt.
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by purples25(f): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
I thought he repented.
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Finding a mate with the same mental disorder like your, is eternal bliss.
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
How is it harassing? You should rather work on your mindset

The dressing is sexually provocative to men because men are triggered by what they see. Showing that level of exposure to men what initially have no sexual thoughts towards her is sexual harassment.

Women are triggered by what they hear and feel(touch).

1. Imagine a random dude on the street telling you "I have a big and erect veiny dickk throbbing for you", you complain of sexual harassment and they're telling you to work on your hearing.

2. Or a random guy using his erect dicck to rub your ass, you complain of sexual harassment and they tell you to work on your sense of feeling/touch.

Notice in these two examples, if they were done by "your man", they'll most likely not be provocative. But being done by strangers is provocative.

This is same way all these over exposure of bodies done by "our women" for us isn't provocative. But when it is done by strangers, it becomes sexually provocative.
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by Onionstew: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kanye be like: babe, i dey crase o, you go crase with me?

grin
Re: Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) by sunsweet33: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2023
saysoo:
They try so hard, what happened to that Hilton?

I’m not sure, I think she had a drug problem and later got over it, got married and had a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.