Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria (1992 Views)

Literacy Rate By Ethnicity In Nigeria, 2021 / Peter Obi Is Winning In Regions With Highest Literacy Levels / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Congratulations to all SE people let's keep it up grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
cool Nwa boys are also educated.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by SWATMan: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Nwa boys are also educated.

Eleburu.
Tell that to the Marines

14 Likes

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
What's β€œeleburu”? It sounds gibberish.
SWATMan:

Eleburu.
Tell that to the Marines

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
So, how come they display the LOWEST IQ on social media?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by mariovito(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Anambra
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Modsarefools(f): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
mariovito:
Anambra
Brilliant gurus

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Putinofrussia: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

15,Oct 2022 ?
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

15,Oct 2022 ?

Every indication shows SE is doing marvelously well in education grin

10 Likes

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ruffhandu: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
More than South West? when you post stuff like this, please always include source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
See pain cheesy
This one don enter IQ grin

The people with lowest iq are those that beat up Thier brothers because they look like igbos

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
ruffhandu:

More than South West?
You're shocked?

Make Una dey play grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ruffhandu: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're shocked?

Make Una dey play grin

Adonbilifit yet until I see a source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Ebubu3: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
So there are more literates in Ebonyi than Anambra grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by christejames(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
That's why the excel! cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:47am On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
ee pain :DThis one don enter IQ grin
The people with lowest iq are those that beat up Thier brothers because they look like igbos

The people that support Mmesoma JAMB film trick when it was clear to EVERYONE that she's a FRAUD like Peter Obi, have the LOWEST IQ recorded in history.

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by helinues: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2023
And yet na illiterate kids they make law and orders in the region while dem no born the professors well to say peem

Wow and wow

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The people that support Mmesoma JAMB film trick when it was clear to EVERYONE that she's a FRAUD like Peter Obi, have the LOWEST IQ recorded in history.
She learnt it from Hanty kemi grin grin

I heard Kemi is her role model

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:
And yet na illiterate kids they make law and orders in the region while dem no born the professors well to say peem

Wow and wow
now say that slowly

This time without crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
n they believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?

They also believe buhari was cloned?

They also believe they can get a seperate country by shouting on d street

I guess u are talking about south east of America
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by helinues: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
n they believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?

They also believe buhari was cloned?

They also believe they can get a seperate country by shouting on d street

I guess u are talking about south east of America

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by updatechange(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Now statisense isn’t a Yoruba propaganda machine
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

By not supporting your Snoring President E-Bola Tinubu is what you call lowest IQ...

Let our IQ be below lowest

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Yes oh...

Both the fake and the authentic highest scorer are all from SE..

Better be prepared and tag my comments

A student from the SE will also get the highest score in 2024 UTME..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by blabulu2000: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2023
Yiibo and Yoruba people.fight on Nairaland will.not end....

Aboki no dey fight with Una on socila. Media....nah Only Yiibo and Yoruba People everyday...

If.you want to generate traffic for your thread just introduce Yiibo and Yoruba discussion...you go see say the thread go full....and.yet Yiibo still dey marry for. yoruba people vice verse...i wonder what will be the opinion of both couple in the marriage....

And again..Seun Oshewa still employ Yiibo...people...i wonder what will be their sincere opinion on one another.....abi, no game play?
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Kossyso: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Statisense can't be trusted!
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2023
SpatialKing:

Yes oh...

Both the fake and the authentic highest scorer are all from SE..

Better be prepared and tag my comments

A student from the SE will also get the highest score in 2024 UTME..

Normal cheesy
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ANIMABIDR: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2023
Kossyso:
Statisense can't be trusted!

But you will trust it if they bring up gbegiri statistics?
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by GodSaklek(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
U are not intelligent by posting this lies,let me educate u,i always thought igbos are all well educated like yorubas until i travel to SA,.i remembered in 2016 when i visited south african home affairs with a friend who wanted a permit document,i discovered that many nigerians wanted to renew their assylum permits in which majority are igbos(80%),i discovered that many of them couldnt write their name or understand the contents,then i decide to help,i helped about 112 of them,although some later offered me money for the assistance,many of them are into dirty business like drugs,minors prostitutions and other illegal things(i dont want to talk about this).
Some SA thinks am not from nigeria becus of my acents cuz igbos comunicate in pidgin of which some SA barely understand.
Bro,u need to move around for more xperienz and exposure.

ruffhandu
Kossyso
SWATMan
Sharpsharp00123
DodadaKoKigbe

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2023
GodSaklek:

U are not intelligent by posting this lies,let me educate u,i always thought igbos are all well educated like yorubas until i travel to SA,.i remembered in 2016 when i visited south african home affairs with a friend who wanted a permit document,i discovered that many nigerians wanted to renew their assylum permits in which majority are igbos(80%),i discovered that many of them couldnt write their name or understand the contents,then i decide to help,i helped about 112 of them,although some later offered me money for the assistance,many of them are into dirty business like drugs,minors prostitutions and other illegal things(i dont want to talk about this).
Some SA thinks am not from nigeria becus of my acents cuz igbos comunicate in pidgin of which some SA barely understand.
Bro,u need to move around for more xperienz and exposure.

You go explain tire grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Kossyso: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

But you will trust it if they bring up gbegiri statistics?
Either way, it can not be trusted. Since they brought out the poverty statistics, I know they can't be trusted and will never take any of their statistics seriously. I am from SE anyways!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Deceiving Yourselft: David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu / Is This Going To Happen? -- Atiku to be Disqualified! / Nigerian Parties Are Demonic And Dubious, Says Ihonvbere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.