Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria (2098 Views)

Literacy Rate By Ethnicity In Nigeria, 2021 / Peter Obi Is Winning In Regions With Highest Literacy Levels / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Esama: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2023
You just spoke my mind anyway the joke is on them.
GodSaklek:

U are not intelligent by posting this lies,let me educate u,i always thought igbos are all well educated like yorubas until i travel to SA,.i remembered in 2016 when i visited south african home affairs with a friend who wanted a permit document,i discovered that many nigerians wanted to renew their assylum permits in which majority are igbos(80%),i discovered that many of them couldnt write their name or understand the contents,then i decide to help,i helped about 112 of them,although some later offered me money for the assistance,many of them are into dirty business like drugs,minors prostitutions and other illegal things(i dont want to talk about this).
Some SA thinks am not from nigeria becus of my acents cuz igbos comunicate in pidgin of which some SA barely understand.
Bro,u need to move around for more xperienz and exposure.

ruffhandu
Kossyso
SWATMan
Sharpsharp00123
DodadaKoKigbe
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2023
GodSaklek:

U are not intelligent by posting this lies,let me educate u,i always thought igbos are all well educated like yorubas until i travel to SA,.i remembered in 2016 when i visited south african home affairs with a friend who wanted a permit document,i discovered that many nigerians wanted to renew their assylum permits in which majority are igbos(80%),i discovered that many of them couldnt write their name or understand the contents,then i decide to help,i helped about 112 of them,although some later offered me money for the assistance,many of them are into dirty business like drugs,minors prostitutions and other illegal things(i dont want to talk about this).
Some SA thinks am not from nigeria becus of my acents cuz igbos comunicate in pidgin of which some SA barely understand.

ruffhandu
Kossyso
SWATMan
Sharpsharp00123
DodadaKoKigbe
many igbos can’t even communicate in English

All they do is mangled English they call pidgin
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ruffhandu: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2023
GodSaklek:

ruffhandu
Kossyso
SWATMan
Sharpsharp00123
DodadaKoKigbe

But to be honest, from what I have seen, many Igbos in SA are not educated. Most educated Igbos in SA are professionals. I stand to be corrected, Most Igbos in SA who are wealthy are criminals. I don't see anything that takes an uneducated nigerian to SA if not crime- drug especially. If you tell me you live in SA and you are wealthy, I just stay away from you because I know there is 99% chance that you are a criminal. Now I hear some have started moving from drug to robbery, yahoo and yahoo plus. But the cash tree for Igbo boys in SA is drug+jazz. They don't need education because they have a community there.

But for the data, I used to think SW is most educated going by the advantage they had early, even during the war, since the Igbos had stiff set-back, during and after the war. But the recent stats actually push SE states up, states like Anambra, Imo, Abia on the education platform. Check the cut-off marks for Unity schools. Anambra, according to stats, seems to truly be the most educated in Nigeria. But states like Ebonyi I thinks pushes SE lower on the ladder.
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Ebubu3:
So there are more literates in Ebonyi than Anambra grin
% of literate people to total population
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Dafresh: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
helinues:
And yet na illiterate kids they make law and orders in the region while dem no born the professors well to say peem

Wow and wow
I said you be big mumu Igboho and Simon Ekpa who's be educated Olodo.
You're too old to be behaving like a sucking child
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by GodSaklek(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
@ ruffhandu ,u are almost perfect in ur explanation,i stay in vanderbijlpark during my stay in SA,let me say out of 100% i knew in that area,only 1% are not into any illegal things,i knew 2 personally,teacher and chima.
as for yahoo stuff,igbos are not into it,maybe few educated ones,few yoruba students and benin boys are into yahoo,nobody will notice this cybercrimes becuz they dont go out but u will see all our igbo brothers in every streets,clubs,hotel doing their drug and child prostitution business,some are into robbery and other criminal activities,making noises and boasting about their dealings,they dont hide it what they do,especially in drug busines,this has damaged nigeria image badly,not only in SA but other african countries and asia as well,its the one of the main reason i left SA,cuz the hatred is to much toward black foreigners especially nigerians,and our brothers dnt care,they keep doing it more whereas many of them are living with HIV,thats why some dont want to come back home again.
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
GodSaklek:
@ ruffhandu ,u are almost perfect in ur explanation,i stay in vanderbijlpark during my stay in SA,let me say out of 100% i knew in that area,only 1% are not into any illegal things,i knew 2 personally,teacher and chima.
as for yahoo stuff,igbos are not into it,maybe few educated ones,few yoruba students and benin boys are into yahoo,nobody will notice this cybercrimes becuz they dont go out but u will see all our igbo brothers in every streets,clubs,hotel doing their drug and child prostitution business,some are into robbery and other criminal activities,making noises and boasting about their dealings,they dont hide it what they do,especially in drug busines,this has damaged nigeria image badly,not only in SA but other african countries and asia as well,its the one of the main reason i left SA,cuz the hatred is to much toward black foreigners especially nigerians,and our brothers dnt care,they keep doing it more whereas many of them are living with HIV,thats why some dont want to come back home again.

You go explain tire cheesy

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

So having the highest number means better literacy rate? grin

No wonder you people are ranked low you lack basic understanding cheesy

If not the highest should it be the lowest? grin
Good to know that none of luubish above has a source to start with.

Very ibotic reasoning.
Lmaoo. grin
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Twistaray:

If not the highest should it be the lowest? grin
Good to know that none of luubish above has a source to start with.

Very ibotic reasoning.
Lmaoo. grin
Did you see the number of people dropping out in SW grin
You go explain tire grin

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Did you see the number of people dropping out in SW grin
You go explain tire grin

First and foremost mine stats have a source or rather, it'd linked to NBS but yours don't

Secondly, you are flaunting or using unity school as a yardstick for education measurement so, where do you leave Waec where SW has the highest number of 5 credits students?

And where do you leave Jamb where SW has the highest number of students?

Where do you leave varsity where the SW has the highest number of graduates?

Also, the SW has the highest number of universities, and secondary schools.

All of these can be proven.

Dey play, dey make yourself happy. cheesy
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Twistaray:

First and foremost mine stats have a source or rather, it'd linked to NBS but yours don't

Secondly, you are flaunting or using unity school as a yardstick for education measurement so, where do you leave Waec where SW has the highest number of 5 credits students?

Highest number of institutions with no people in it abi ? clown 🤡

You lots have one of the highest out of school children in the South 🤡🤡

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Highest number of institutions with no people in it abi ? clown 🤡

You lots have one of the highest out of school children in the South 🤡🤡

Lool
Stats conducted by Yosuf Akinpelu 2018?

Stop pushing this propaganda abeg. cheesy
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Twistaray:

Lool
Stats conducted by Yosuf Akinpelu 2018?

Stop pushing this propaganda abeg. cheesy
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

No. I am panelbeating you with facts, I ain't explaining! Lool grin

You've exhausted your fake stats, right? grin
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by MadamExcellency: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
updatechange:
Now statisense isn’t a Yoruba propaganda machine

The statistic is pure fabrication. Ebonyi State is the least in the Southeast in terms of literacy and they are trying to pick up but from what Statsense posted, you will think that Ebonyi is the best in the region.
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ezechi242: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
the funny thing is that , even in the in ogun and ondo states if your remove the number of educated igbos from their land na small thing them go take better pass the north.
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Shikini: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ok
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by KwuoteYourFada: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Twistaray:

No. I am panelbeating you with facts, I ain't explaining! Lool grin

You've exhausted your fake stats, right? grin
No your crying about the literacy ranking grin

Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by a4cube: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The people that support Mmesoma JAMB film trick when it was clear to EVERYONE that she's a FRAUD like Peter Obi, have the LOWEST IQ recorded in history.
What of people.that supported Kemi Adeosun. They even photoshopped her on NYSC uniform.
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

No your crying about the literacy ranking grin

No source. Repeating the same lie doesn't make it right. grin
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
updatechange:
Now statisense isn’t a Yoruba propaganda machine

Abi o

The lying machine Op has lost it sef. grin
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by a4cube: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
GodSaklek:

ruffhandu
Kossyso
SWATMan
Sharpsharp00123
DodadaKoKigbe
Even in Lagos and Ibadan yorubas are many that don't understand pigin talk less of English. Should I publish a quotation given to me by a yoruba carpenter? 😁😄😃😀
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
a4cube:
SE takes a chunk in the number of people registered in SW.

Did SE also take some chunks from
South South: 301,946
North Central: 244, 728
? grin
South East: 200,000

No body ever takes a chunk from SE it is always SE taken some chunk from other region. Lmaoo. grin

Well, at least, you accepted a fact and try to contend it unlike the troll of the OP who knows nothing about stats. grin
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
So, how come they display the LOWEST IQ on social media?
How? I know its because they refused to support tinubu and majority of them want biafra.
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Jeyun: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Twistaray:

the south west u are talking of is Lagos why the north central is Abuja and guess what these states has many none Westerners and north central indigens many of them are still igbos even in the core northern state too
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Jeyun: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Twistaray:

Did SE also take some chunks from
South South: 301,946
North Central: 244, 728
? grin
South East: 200,000

No body ever takes a chunk from SE it is always SE taken some chunk from other region. Lmaoo. grin

Well, at least, you accepted a fact and try to contend it unlike the troll of the OP who knows nothing about stats. grin
calculate the volume of none igbos in the east and do same in SW and SS then u will know if SS and SW take a chunk in SE
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jeyun:
calculate the volume of none igbos in the east and do same in SW and SS then u will know if SS and SW take a chunk in SE

Honestly, I couldn't make any sense of this.
Communicate your English better, please.
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jeyun:
the south west u are talking of is Lagos why the north central is Abuja and guess what these states has many none Westerners and north central indigens many of them are still igbos even in the core northern state too

No, I didn't know Lagos is the only state in the whole of SW nah, no be so?
You didn't even look into the said stats, it's obvious hence your ignorance cause if you do you'd have realized that Oyo carries the large chunk of the said stats.

Lool
Re: South Eastern Nigeria Has The Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
It is Igbos matter and they did extremely well on this one. No wonder the thread has not reached front page yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Investigating A Mega Economic Fraud Involving Olam Nigeria, Indicts Emefiele / French Police Subdue Riots Over Jobs Law / Mike Tyson Put To Shame In Nigeria House Of Representative - Blows Upon Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.