Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent (1768 Views)

We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? / Tinubu Insult OBJ @ APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

LMAO!

I used to think you're different from the hoard of thoughtless humans that form what has come to be known as Tinubu's minions. I was regrettably wrong.

Cause I literally don't understand how an issue regarding Obi, Soludo and Tinubu, has become a "private affair" that you reckon Pete Edochie should have no opinion on. These are politicians in our political space for fvck's sake. Everyone has the liberty of opinions on matters that concern them. And it's sad how your hate for Obi can propel you to extend same animosity to Pete Edochie who's not remotely responsible for the failures of your retarded Iragbiji kleptomaniac.

Your tribal bigotry is getting the most of you. And I'm hoping you curb it before it does you more harm than is already the case..
👇

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by BoldBrainz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
👇

grin grin

The last comment hit you hard right? My sympathies, lass.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

grin grin

The last comment hit you hard right? My sympathies, lass.
You don't really know me, ask around.👇

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by BoldBrainz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
You don't really know me, ask around.👇

You need no shame to feel pain, lass.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Info On The PEPT Verdict / Why Is Dangote Importing Crude Oil From USA When We Have Enough In Nigeria? Why? / Dimeji Bankole Emerges As New Speaker Of The House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.