Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent (1740 Views)

We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt / Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? / Tinubu Insult OBJ @ APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by jaybenugo: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2023
During an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie said the way Peter Obi handled Tinubu, Soludo's insults shows he is an intelligent man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KS34QFiHAk

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2023
He should settle things in his family first before we can ever take him seriously else he should keep quiet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Jostoman: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2023
Yes o Senior man

The process that produce the man is the most fraudulent process in the history of nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by orohbirodeysmel: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
He should settle things in his family first before we can ever take him seriously else he should keep quiet.

Oga park well, Pete is a man of honour. Don't even insult him...

Start coming out from that place. Pete told Yul Edochie, no way will May leave my house. She is your wife that I know.

When Yul first give May Edochie belle as a young man, na Pete insisted he must marry her, paid for the hospital bills of their daughter and took care of May Edochie. He is a man of honour...

Every family get a crack head that doesn't hear word...and that's Yul in the Edochies family, you want him to kill himself over randy Yul...

Don't come here and insult a man your papa cannot untie the stripes of his shoes.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Jostoman: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
dont let hatred and the little change you are getting from this government blindfolded you. You cant point at any lies in everything peter edoche said about peter Obi..

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Ikaeniyan0: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2023
He dares not challenge Soludo, Soludo will open his yansh.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by kokorokoman: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Yes o Senior man

The process that produce the man is the most fraudulent process in the history of nigeria.
let him challenge soludo if soludo will not open all his can of worms as anambra governor.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Padipadi(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
He dares not challenge Soludo, Soludo will open his yansh.
The thing is he ajs his family are for dragging. He wasn't intelligent enough to avoid mentioning names.
Those he mentioned, they and their asslickers ll drag Peter Edochie. His son Yul has all the abusive points they needed.
So, the Edochies are for dragging till thy kingdom come. Those he said that's good, biased or bad ll be twisted to satisfaction.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by ezegold4we: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2023
Agbadorians and batstards will not be happy with This

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Alliswell248: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2023
Vote your candidate
Allow me to vote mine in peace....

Sore losers....Buhari lost thrice, hausa never resorted to insults. They and the Yorubas' strategized.
Leave politics alone and face your 2 by 2 shop and stop disgracing Nigeria with your drug trafficking.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

Iyaebe, all these for hatred? Who do you this thing, e no go better for am

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Perfectbeing(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Let Obi challenge Soludo if e get mind.
On Soludo's letter where he called Obi supporters headless moms, he said there were some secrets he cannot divulge.
If Obi get mind, let e dare Soludo to releas the secret
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Hedonisco: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

You sound unhinged and unsalvageable. The great Pete Edochie should take responsibility for the marital choices of his 40+ year old self-made son (who is successful in his own right), just one out of his many children?

Has your useless BAT taken responsibility for the disgraceful shenanigans of his drug addicted, quasi-transgender daughters disgracing themselves across the United States and United Kingdom?

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by jmoore(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Let Obi challenge Soludo if e get mind.
On Soludo's letter where he called Obi supporters headless moms, he said there were some secrets he cannot divulge.
If Obi get mind, let e dare Soludo to releas the secret

Na mumu dey believe everything wey comot from Soludo mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by jmoore(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2023
Add Reno Mockery and Mbaka to the list.
Obi knows how to handle insults from these clowns.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Perfectbeing(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2023
jmoore:

Na mumu dey believe everything wey comot from Soludo mouth.

Make Obi dare am. Simple
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by jmoore(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Make Obi dare am. Simple
If you see something bad and you keep quiet, you are evil.
The ones Soludo said, was it Obi that gave him permission?
Dey babablu bulabu.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by BoldBrainz(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

There are no issues in Pete Edochie's family, Rose. If you're referring to whatever is going on in Yul Edochie's home, then you're not as intelligent as I presumed you to be. Yul is a man of his own and his father should have no business being involved in whatever issues are bedeveling his home, except he is called upon to intervene.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by JetApartment: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Very true
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by AsomughaChuks05: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2023
Shoe get size na. Peter Obi knows that Governor Soludo is head and shoulders above him in every aspect. That's why he has remained loyal since Prof tongue-lashed him grin
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by CannibalTorment: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2023
That means Pete Edochie is senile and a bigot
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

There are no issues in Pete Edochie's family, Rose. If you're referring to whatever is going on in Yul Edochie's home, then you're not as intelligent as I presumed you to be. Yul is a man of his own and his father should have no business being involved in whatever issues are bedeveling his home, except he is called upon to intervene.
You are the dumb one if you feel it's ok for him to dive into people's personal matters and calling them out directly while keeping mute over his son's own except some rubbish proverbs and you are not so intelligent if you feel a father has no say in his son's family matters but have right to call others out over their family issues. Do not throw stones if you live in a glass house. I still stand strongly by my comments that he should settle the fire in his family first before meddling into someone's else private affairs. If you see him as a lion, I see him as a chauvinist and that's who he truly is.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by enemybulldozer(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Settle what exactly? is polygamy a crime where you came from?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Settle what exactly? is polygamy a crime where you came from?
Whatever Yul is practicing isn't polygamy, I have aunts that are in polygamous homes and also know people that are perfectly practicing polygamy. Yul impregnated a married woman right in her husband's house and went ahead with his car to pack the adulterous woman's thing from her husband's house, the husband of Yul's concubine called Yul out on social media and even insisted that the child may be his because he was still sleeping with her in his house till she ran away with yul who was also sleeping with her same time. Yul came to announce the child and so-called marriage on social media without the knowledge of his family and wife. Who went with Yul to marry his concubine? I don't support rubbish and I'm not against polygamy but if Yul thinks he's smart to have quickly turned the abomination he committed to polygamy then I'm glad there are still reasonable people who saw beyond the facade and able to recognize the mess and bullshit.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by RPG2020(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:

Who be this one again too many kids on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Aquila99: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KS34QFiHAk

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

Who handle insult pass Tinubu.. he got a thick skin, who no insult him. Even 13 year old weh dem buy fone follow insult am. No disrespect to pete, but na because Obi na him man.. BAT chop insult nobi small, sote dem produce songs for him.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by PlayerMeji: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2023
So that is why he should be made president..?

Because he didn't answer Soludo...
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by Perfectbeing(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2023
jmoore:

If you see something bad and you keep quiet, you are evil.

The ones Soludo said, was it Obi that gave him permission?

Dey babablu bulabu.
Yes daddy
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by jmoore(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Yes daddy
Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy.
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by mytime24(f): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Food is ready for tribal bigots
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by enemybulldozer(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Whatever Yul is practicing isn't polygamy, I have aunts that are in polygamous homes and also know people that are perfectly practicing polygamy. Yul impregnated a married woman right in her husband's house and went ahead with his car to pack the adulterous woman's thing from her husband's house, the husband of Yul's concubine called Yul out on social media and even insisted that the child may be his because he was still sleeping with her in his house till she ran away with yul who was also sleeping with her same time. Yul came to announce the child and so-called marriage on social media without the knowledge of his family and wife. Who went with Yul to marry his concubine? I don't support rubbish and I'm not against polygamy but if Yul thinks he's smart to have quickly turned the abomination he committed to polygamy then I'm glad there are still reasonable people who saw beyond the facade and able to recognize the mess and bullshit.
What does all these jargons you spewed, got to do with the father?
Re: Pete Edochie: The Way Obi Handled Soludo, Tinubu's Insult Show He's Intelligent by BoldBrainz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
You are the dumb one if you feel it's ok for him to dive into people's personal matters and calling them out directly while keeping mute over his son's own except some rubbish proverbs and you are not so intelligent if you feel a father has no say in his son's family matters but have right to call others out over their family issues. Do not throw stones if you live in a glass house. I still stand strongly by my comments that he should settle the fire in his family first before meddling into someone's else private affairs. If you see him as a lion, I see him as a chauvinist and that's who he truly is.

LMAO!

I used to think you're different from the hoard of thoughtless humans that form what has come to be known as Tinubu's minions. I was regrettably wrong.

Cause I literally don't understand how an issue regarding Obi, Soludo and Tinubu, has become a "private affair" that you reckon Pete Edochie should have no opinion on. These are politicians in our political space for fvck's sake. Everyone has the liberty of opinions on matters that concern them. And it's sad how your hate for Obi can propel you to extend same animosity to Pete Edochie who's not remotely responsible for the failures of your retarded Iragbiji kleptomaniac.

Your tribal bigotry is getting the most of you. And I'm hoping you curb it before it does you more harm than is already the case..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Me And My Men Alone Can Defeat Niger Republic Hands Down - Asari Dokubo / Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness / Fact Check ( Did Sw Has The Highest Lithium Deposit As They Said )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.