Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? (9323 Views)

Task Job Chore Assignment ™errand Taxi Car Hire Rental Foxxymobile Enugu / See A Nigeria Man That Was Given Marriage List What 1million Naira. Click To See / Here Are 15 All-time Best Photos From Cassini That You Absolutely Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by CLEVER123(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ironing is a no for me. Even my own clothes, I'll rather wear it rumpled that kill myself

1 Like

Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Undisputed147: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
I never hated to do any of those house chores. I like to do them but sometimes I only feel lazy at that moment
labake1:
It's Saturday
Have you done your chores?

From this list, what's the one chore you absolutely hate to do?

Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Annahh(f): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Washing cloth. I hate it with passion.

1 Like

Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Zeezenho: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
House cleaning.
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Jamodeen95(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Washing clothes makes me sad
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by DSC7: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
I hate seeing dirty stuffs around me,, for plates and clothes it's use and wash,,,,

Infact i love very clean environment,but you see that Ironing, omohhhhh I can't even remember when last i did that....
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Folanre(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
None
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Ay92(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ironing ni o
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by onlyboyson(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
You c dat ironing god forbid
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by WantsandMore: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
JayDaily2:
As a man, knowing and learning to do all of this makes you a better man.

This should include:
Cooking and Driving.

A man with the basic know-how of the above listed can survive and excel anywhere.
This is a dangerous missteps, after knowing how to do all of this, you come get money, come dey single for a while, you may not want to get married self. Cos talmbout self sufficiency undecided
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by ajepako(f): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
I hate peeling yam embarassed shocked

Also ironing
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Sijo01(f): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acidosis:
Interestingly, I would say none, although I prefer cleaning (sweeping* on your list). I'd rather spend 15 hours of my time cleaning a two-bedroom apartment than spend an hour cooking. One is a chore; the other is therapeutic cheesy

This is so me. And I con be woman embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by mastermind1759(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ironing and anytin dats has to do with picking
Eg ewedu ,beans

1 Like

Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Chetas81(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Only foooooolish people hate responsibility
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by NACE13: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ironing! Sigh#God, I hate ironing. I just have to look neat and clean in the office, else, I don't mind watering rumpled clothes every now and then
From the heat emanating from the iron, the long hours of standing with the ironing board. Urgh!
Most times, I play music to take my mind away from the stress and hate. 😔😒

1 Like

Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by mylove4God(f): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sweeping, if I have the choice not to sweep but the issue is I can not manage a place that is messed up for a long time.
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by diogo23: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
labake1:

How did you cope? You hired house help?
Young ones surround me plus wife
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by akinade28(f): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ironing
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Juliearth(f): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
labake1:
It's Saturday

I hate sweeping, but you can never feel a single grain/strain of sand/dirt on my floors.
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by kyuniii(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Puss360:
Sweeping... Lolz... I really don't like it... I don't like bending down grin grin
But do you like touching you toes?
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sijo01:

This is so me. And I con be woman embarassed

grin To cook go dey vex you
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Brownshoe: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
1 3 and 4
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Harrykn: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Ironing
I hate ironing clothes too. Thank God say jersey and vintage shirts no need ironing.
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Brownshoe: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
DSC7:
I hate seeing dirty stuffs around me,, for plates and clothes it's use and wash,,,,

Infact i love very clean environment,but you see that Ironing, omohhhhh I can't even remember when last i did that....
laundry man does that for you?
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Faithy04: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
There is nothing special about all this chores
It's should even be an exercise
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Prenonjebose: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ironing. I find it very tasking
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Legendrysailor(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Sucking a pussy
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by Mmuussttii: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omo I hate Ironing followed by washing of clothe.
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by TheMaharajah: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pleasing women
Re: From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? by realtalk19: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
labake1:
It's Saturday

Is don't like ironing. I just programme myself to iron three weeks clothes ahead asides my children's school uniform which is weekly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Peace Corps Bill Scaled Through Second Reading. / How Is LAWMA Faring In Your Area? / Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.