Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire (53960 Views)

Igbo Church Weddings With Isiagu New Trend / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by nony43(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nwanyi Ocha na Isuofia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by chris20000: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nice one

Meanwhile

Kanayo O Kanayo Nnanyi Sacrifice have something to say
Kanayo O Kanayo - The Only Juju I Know Is Jesus Christ.😅😅#kok #kanayookanayo #nollywood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyck5j3IDXw
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by sylve11: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good cool
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔
af0nja guys will marry them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by ahnie: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by mightyhaze: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
abba190:
look at them developers thinking that because their tribal marry a white lady is an achievement, nd they still think they r smarter than everyone.
get urself a glass of beer to soothe your frayed nerves smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by dalaman: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:
Say, A Biafran and his Oyibo wife dressed in Isiagu attire. Take note op. We are Biafrans not Nigerians(zoogerians)

You are members of an online country. The onky online country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by nony43(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔

This woman visits her husband village steady in Anambra is can speak Fluent Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Kenmatt(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Those clothes fit the children though.

They look Igbotic however.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Orubebe01:
What a beauty. She even speaks Igbo.

I think she is swiss and has been running a vlog (hope am right with that) about her life as an igbo wife and how immersed she is her husbands culture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by tollyboy5(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
ecolime:
Not a big deal.

This is just the same way we wear jeans, suits, etc. We travel to Non-English speaking countries, learn and speak their languages.

Our women marry white men, I have never seen their people hail Naija ladies for speaking French, Spanish, German, etc.
Once the master start embracing the slave culture, it becomes a big new. Rubbish lol. Black man sef!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Akeem79(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
old picture

Those kids are adults now
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Okhuadams(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Orubebe01:
What a beauty. She even speaks Igbo.
He is neither the, first or will the the last
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by richidinho(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Yoruba people will marry them, they so much love igbo ladies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Abufo: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
PCG001:
ѕlave мedιa poѕтιng aвoυт тнeιr ѕlave мaѕтer wearιng a ѕlave aттιre
тнe ѕlaveѕ are нappy тo ѕee тнeιr мaѕтer wearιng тнeιr aттιre wнιle тнe ѕlaveѕ нaѕ вeen wearιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ aттιre ғor decadeѕ

Talking trash as usual .......no go meet your first wife,Iya basira!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by obedience4(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
PCG001:
ѕlave мedιa poѕтιng aвoυт тнeιr ѕlave мaѕтer wearιng a ѕlave aттιre
тнe ѕlaveѕ are нappy тo ѕee тнeιr мaѕтer wearιng тнeιr aттιre wнιle тнe ѕlaveѕ нaѕ вeen wearιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ aттιre ғor decadeѕ

You writing in English another man language
What dose that make you.
MUmu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by obedience4(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
tollyboy5:

Once the master start embracing the slave culture, it becomes a big new. Rubbish lol. Black man sef!

You that is writing in English language, are you not qlso a slave??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Bobbiee: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nwanyiocha is Igbo
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Calitoscassius(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
White women and big black cock,I will advise white men to start killing all interracial couple they can find or black men will breed their race to extinction
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by crestedaguiyi: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Isi inyinya not isi agu.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by kiddkash(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
People dey house wey go marry them
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Calitoscassius(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
obedience4:

Don't mind the slave grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
you re not a white man it wouldn't make sense to yoj

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Leggodeals(f): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Beautiful family

Anyway, for some of you job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Undisputed147: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wow very lovely, smiling faces. A happy family. Na so e go b for me oo
Acekidc4:
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by grandstar(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
I'm glad he is happily married
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Bobbiee: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:

Didn't your white master teach you that slaves shouldn't speak when free men are speaking
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Tochj(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
abba190:
look at them developers thinking that because their tribal marry a white lady is an achievement, nd they still think they r smarter than everyone.
The white woman is rather happy to identify with the most beautiful race in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Calitoscassius(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
The Lolo said they are wearing isi inyi ya, while op said they are wearing isi agu. Confusion or what?
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by mosaicafrique: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

The same kind of orientation wey make them abandon their home town go de develope swamp and canal for Lagos come de call another man land , No man's land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by tollyboy5(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
obedience4:

I write in different language its knowledge. Me writing in English is for people like that want to read English text.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Calitoscassius(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
More rubbish! grin

Go and research the history of "white man" educate yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video) / Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.