Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire (53996 Views)

Igbo Church Weddings With Isiagu New Trend / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by PeggySandas(f): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
White women and big black cock,I will advise white men to start killing all interracial couple they can find or black men will breed their race to extinction

Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by delpee(f): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lovely family. God bless them.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
PCG001:
ѕlave мedιa poѕтιng aвoυт тнeιr ѕlave мaѕтer wearιng a ѕlave aттιre
тнe ѕlaveѕ are нappy тo ѕee тнeιr мaѕтer wearιng тнeιr aттιre wнιle тнe ѕlaveѕ нaѕ вeen wearιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ aттιre and pracтιcιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ cυlтυre and relιgιonѕ ғor cenтυrιeѕ cry

HONESTLY THEY ARE DISGUSTING.

THEIR RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS JUST SCANDALOUS.

TUFIAKWA.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Ikpunnegi01: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔
Na jealousy# go finish your life last last..
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
abba190:
why do blacks thinks marrying a white woman is an achievement and when they say whites are better than blacks u deny it?

It is called colonial brainwashing.

The colonialists brainwashed their forbears by deliberately falsifying and demonising their history to make them feel inferior to the whites. Then they trashed their religion and culture and forced them to become Christians and worship a supremely FAKE F.UCKING NON EXISTENT WHITE ‘SAVIOUR’ DOG CALLED ‘Jesus’, the so called “son of God” who mysteriously ignored them for 2,000 years until the British needed to loot their resources a mere 100 years ago, before remembering they needed to be ‘saved’.

SPIT.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by razzydoo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omo. This is lovely!
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
BossGerald:

Kitikpa ga aracha gi na Simon ekpa anya that place.

Comot that picture there
. Come remove am. Aturu! Like this u go call urself human? I don't argue with fulani blood
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
DWJOBScom:

God forbid it that biafra will come to fruition
A struggle that kills its own and cripples its economy
It will never come to pass
All those that declare it shall come to ruin
Nigeria will be united.
Blood and death to the families and persons that runs the enterprise Biafra!!!
says by a unity beggar that can't do without the Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
yommen:

They won't stop deceiving themselves. Person carry Nigerian passport collect visa go make him life better, you dey claim say him na Biafran. Biafuro and noise self.
I don't argue with the parasitic unity beggar that can't survive without the Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:

You are the ones flocking to their lands in your millions, not the other way round, so shut your stinking lips, you dependent cannibal.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by DWJOBScom(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:

I have said it
Let God br God
These words shall come to pass
The agitators will amount to nothing for the sake of all the innocent bloods killed
You all will die a horrible death and at the peak of careers
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
dalaman:

You are members of an online country. The onky online country in the world.
the same online country that has bn giving u and ur co parasitic unity beggars sleepless night.
Parasite that can't do without the Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:
the same online country that has bn giving u and ur co parasitic unity beggars sleepless night.
Parasite that can't do without the Biafrans

You are the ones flocking to their lands in your millions, not the other way round, so shut your stinking lips, you dependent cannibal.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
DWJOBScom:

I have said it
Let God br God
These words shall come to pass
The agitators will amount to nothing for the sake of all the innocent bloods killed
You all will die a horrible death and at the peak of careers
coming from a jobless parasitic lazy unity beggar that can't do without Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Nyksbry(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
I tire for dis your post because i sure sey u be Ikeduru..but dey play
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:
coming from a jobless parasitic lazy unity beggar that can't do without Biafrans

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Jaqenhghar: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
obedience4:

Who is celebrating anything,
Dude am proudly Benin
Let's who wants to celebrate ,celebrate
Did you not celebrate getting a degree that's if you went to school, a white man education
This you people stereotype of slaves and masters is so annoying
Not only Africa was colonize Latin America was colonize Asia too, yet only Africans especially poor Nigerians keep screaming colonialism when others have left you people behind countries have even become more powerful than thier colonial masters.

If we check you well now you can't even speak your native language, no nothing about your ancestors roots yet coming online to rants about slaves and masters
If Jews , after hundreds of years are still allowed to shout holocaust then i dont see why Africans, your people shouldn't be allowed to speak on colonialism and it's evil. What I find interesting is the white men who did the colinialism are not as defensive as you, who was colonized. I was reading the history of the Benin Kingdom and how the same white people, whom you worship, plundered and looted your city. You think choosing to forget your history will make them love you abi? SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rossikk:

If you and co parasites are can do without Biafrans why won't u and ur zoo conduct ordinary referendum for them to decide if they want stay or exit the zoo? I don't argue with a parasite that can't do without the Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jaqenhghar:

If Jews , after hundreds of years are still allowed to shout holocaust then i dont see why Africans, your people shouldn't be allowed to speak on colonialism and it's evil. What I find interesting is the white men who did the colinialism are not as defensive as you, who was colonized. I was reading the history of the Benin Kingdom and how the same white people, whom you worship, plundered and looted your city. You think choosing to forget your history will make them love you abi? SMH

It’s called self hatred, low self esteem and racial inferiority complex, deliberately instilled by the British colonialists.

95% of southern Nigerians suffer from this disease.

They see white or light skinned people and then they turn so friendly, welcoming and submissive.

They assume automatically that any country with light skinned people, is better than their country, which is why many of them ended up as SLAVES in war torn Libya etc, and begging the Nigerian govt to evacuate them.

They are a lost people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Tzar(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thank God Nigeria is no longer a zoo to these people!
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Austineva(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
BossGerald:

Kitikpa ga aracha gi na Simon ekpa anya that place.

Comot that picture there
at the sight of that picture/face witches, wizards, demons pick race😂😂😂😂. That pics u are looking at will be the end of the zoo and unity beggars. Underline that statement for future reference
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by shantti(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
PCG001:
ѕlave мedιa poѕтιng aвoυт тнeιr ѕlave мaѕтer wearιng a ѕlave aттιre
тнe ѕlaveѕ are нappy тo ѕee тнeιr мaѕтer wearιng тнeιr aттιre wнιle тнe ѕlaveѕ нaѕ вeen wearιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ aттιre and pracтιcιng тнeιr мaѕтer'ѕ cυlтυre and relιgιonѕ ғor cenтυrιeѕ cry

So Sweden are our slave master
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Jaqenhghar: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rossikk:

It’s called self hatred, low self esteem and racial inferiority complex, deliberately instilled by the British colonialists.

95% of southern Nigerians suffer from this disease.

They see white or light skinned people and then they turn so friendly, welcoming and submissive.

They assume automatically that any country with light skinned people, is better than their country, which is why many of them ended up as SLAVES in war torn Libya etc, and begging the Nigerian govt to evacuate them.

They are a lost people.

Not just the south. Even the northerners are not far behind. The truth is all around them but they don't learn.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:
If you and co parasites are can do without Biafrans why won't u and ur zoo conduct ordinary referendum for them to decide if they want stay or exit the zoo? I don't argue with a parasite that can't do without the Biafrans

School dropout, it is the job of your Igbo senators and reps to forward a motion for secession or referendum, AND THEY HAVEN’T DONE THAT.

So who's to blame?

Mumu.

All hate no brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Rossikk(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jaqenhghar:

Not just the south. Even the northerners are not far behind. The truth is all around them but they don't learn.

The northerners still have a little bit of racial pride and dignity in my experience.

The Igbos and Yorubas are the worst.

Completely lost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Aguogba(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
As i see the Thread heading ah don know say Na Igbo man, Dem too like White Women. Ijeoma dey village for them to marry ooooo but Na lie, Na how to secure green card dey their yeye mind. Who will now marry Amarachi wey dey Umudim or Chinyere wey dey Ikeduru🤨🤔
Yes Ramsey Noah, Daddy Freeze, Adunni Ade, Caroline Danjuma are Igbos too
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Emmanueltrinity(f): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
are you from ikeduru imo state ?
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Jaqenhghar: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rossikk:

The northerners still have a little bit of racial pride and dignity in my experience.

The Igbos and Yorubas are the worst.

Completely lost.
...you see the northerners behave the same way but to Arabs, the turks and the persians. If they dont kowtow before the europeans, its because of the Islamic sentiment but they worship the Arabs in the same way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Yoighaman(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Austineva:
Say, A Biafran and his Oyibo wife dressed in Isiagu attire. Take note op. We are Biafrans not Nigerians(zoogerians)

People like you are the cause of Peter Obi's woes. So, the Obidient movement was a smokescreen for your sinister motive for Biafra, keep exposing yourselves. Many non-Igbo Obidients have started seeing through your schemes. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Onewazobia(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

Your hate for this clan will send you to early grave or useless your life. Please get a therapist before it's too late, so sad
Sorry oo
Re: Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire by Acekidc4(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Onewazobia:

Your hate for this clan will send you to early grave or useless your life. Please get a therapist before it's too late, so sad
Sorry oo

Where do you see hatred in my Comment 🙄🤨

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video) / Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.