Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide (1262 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by ahnie: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Then I guess she should go and look for shelter in a church or mosque, depending on her religious belief... I'm sure they'll also give her food there until she sorts herself out.
Give her food...in this Nigeria?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
I give up...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There's this one church that I went to a few times back when I was in varsity, after every Sunday services, everyone would be given food to eat before they could leave... Some attended it just for the sake of eating free food.. grin grin grin
ahnie:

Give her food...in this Nigeria?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by ahnie: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I give up...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There's this one church that I went to a few times back when I was in varsity, after every Sunday services, everyone would be given food to eat before they could leave... Some attended it just for the sake of eating free food.. grin grin grin
Most Nigerian churches are extortionist,
They only after what they can reap from their gullible members.

Sam,my country is a cruise!
Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
UnfairLife7:
who told you that? 50k daily wages? I doubt

Let me first of all abuse you MuMu.

For Example, US Minimum Wage for Menial Jobs is $7.25

As a Hustler from a Sufferhead country, 9Hours Work Shift is a MUST when you get to SANE Nations.

$7.25 ร— 9Hrs=$65
$65 ร— N764=49,660

Don't tell me rubbish of TAX, Mortgage, etc or will they be spending the dollars over there.

We all know Many Nigerian Hustlers abroad doesn't spend their money over there. They all usually come back home and spend their money.

Imagine exchanging just $100 for N85,000 at Black Market Rate lolgrin

Many of you Agbado destinies have been Buried Alive. Y'all are just roaming around hopelessly in Shiiithole.

It's such a Pity.

Until some of you are able to Escape from the "HELL FIRE & Solitary Confinement" you call a country. You will never experience what True Living
is all about.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
I once visited a Deeper Life Church too after a friend invited me to the revival... I believe it's a Nigerian church because it was full of Nigerians.

They offered lunch and supper too... I went in the evening and after the service, they told me to stay a while because supper was about to be served... I was starving, but I lied and told them I wasn't hungry and that I needed to rush to somewhere.

I felt like I was the only South African in there and it really made me uncomfortable and I thought they were going to offer me Nigerian food... grin grin grin
ahnie:

Most Nigerian churches are extortionist,
They only after what they can reap from their gullible members.

Sam,my country is a cruise!
Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Booking space for later
Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by Childfree: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
DenreleDave:
Hello guys, trust you all are doing well?

I brought this matter to the public to see if a friend can be helped. We served together in akwa ibom but she is yet to get a jแปb.

She has been trying so hard but none is coming yet. We spoke yesterday and she had to confess to me that she is contemplating suicide. The truth is I understand how she feels because even as a man, I felt like that too.. I do not have a job I can link her to because I am currently interning with a firm.

She stays around igando, Lagos.. Is there anyone that can help?

She is a HND graduate and she has some job experience. The only way I can help her is to cry out to people for help...

All she need is a job.....

Someone suggested this
Mindlog:
Let her check out private primary schools around her, many do recruit in August for September resumption.

That is a good option. People that do such don't know what they are doing abi she is too big for it?

"Boss... Person wey go learn tech skill go dey chop"

Curious, is she staying on the air and eating sand currently?

Common sense suggest that one should find something doing at least while waiting and searching for a better good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by duduade: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Acidosis:

Did you read this memo before uploading?

LOOOOOL

Even me I had to try to correlate the two

Loooool
Re: My Friend Is Contemplating Suicide by DenreleDave(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
We still need your help please cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? / Renting A Car In The Airport? / I Want A Grandchild. Who Faces The Most Pressure: Husband Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.