Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist (35167 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth / Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Calitoscassius(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

I guess we'll just have to wait till the end of 28 days then.

I don't really want to get into the argument of all the UFO sightings, including the infamous Roswell incident. Let's wait for the hardcore fact to be released. I only hope by then you wont tag it as a hoax or one of those things the government has cooked up to distract the world of Biden's incompetence, Russia and Trump.
Good! Idea! Fingers crossed grin
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Good! Idea! Fingers crossed grin

;DFingers crossed.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by viodemus: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Africans are looking for the aliens, but they don't seem to like coming here. Many africans already do ritual, sleep in weird places, or do some strange things, just to communicate with the spirit world . I also wish I can meet a very wise alien, that will give me life pattern formulas.

I hope the chinese don't start flying advanced drones or using advanced robotics to deceive us in future, basically, capitalizing on our fears.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by goldmatrix(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
And they wouldn't probe if tinubu with no school mates home and abroad, no school results, no hometown but has strong affinity with drugs is an alien or not?

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Nursepepeye(f): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
oz4real83:
We all need clear pictures and videos of aliens to prove their existence cheesy
aliens wey full Africa, person wey still $80b na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
If aliens really come into our orbit, why play hide and seek? Humans are intelligent enough to share technology.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
These Aliens being talked about are in reality fallen angels. They look so disgusting. They have been landing recently in USA.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
meobizy:
If aliens really come into our orbit, why play hide and seek? Humans are intelligent enough to share technology.
lolz same way we use nukes wisely plus we have actually reverse engineer some of there technology
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by HighTable(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
I don't think it's a good idea to bring religion into this matter. Religion should be respected as a sacred matter ,Christianity is not the only religion. This Alien matter.

JuanDeDios:

grin

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
UncannyGenius:
These Aliens being talked about are in reality fallen angels. They look so disgusting. They have been landing recently in USA.
they have been here as old as humanity
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maynman:

It’s an ignorant fool that thinks “aliens” exist.
Do you know the complexities it takes for life to arise on earth?The probabilities and randomness?
It’s only earth that can create “bodies” because bodies fit earth just like your head fits your neck.

Any other life out there will have to pass through EXACTLY what earth did to have living bodies.

My point exactly. What makes earth special?
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Eriggayabdem: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:

have you heard of extraterrestrial biological entities(EBE) and what happened back in the 19s I think you should look at the prove you might find it interesting plus I go just give you hard facts

Enlighten me please...

Otherwise, I might just chip in that life forms on earth developed and adapted to some specific conditions that makes them unique.
E.g. gravity. Had there been any slight alteration of those values, e.g. the ratio of carbon to oxygen or gravity constant, even the slightest change in value, (0.00001) in the densities of some gases, life as it is might not have happened at all.
Concerning alien theories, much is educated guesses or wild speculation with a handful of actual research done. One of the constraints is what forms would these extra terrestrial assume?.. certainly not humanoid, as i explained above.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Amumaigwe: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Major7:
I pray they find the trouble they're looking for.
Anyways 2 plots of land is available for sale at Ara in ilorin adjacent to kwara poly, ilorin east. It has a survey plan,land deeds and also has occupied buildings around it. Selling to raise money for investment rather than doing online begging. Price 1.5m but slightly negotiable. Please interested buyers should quote me for more details.

Will you sell to an Igbo buyer? Just asking on behalf of my brother living in Offa

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

life is not rare in the universe ,if evolution can happen here it can happen else where

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

It is not special, earth gave birth to what it is and that is bodies. No other planet can create “bodies”.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by correctguy101(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The world is so obsessed with Ufos, UAPs, extraterritorial, etc.
In the news, governments, movies, entertainments, etc it's all about these Ufos.

I Perceive this could be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the World.

Listen Folks, if you you begin to hear and see in the news that millions of people have vanished all over the world, it is not UFos. It is the RAPTURE.

The signs are Everywhere. JESUS CHRIST is coming. Repent from your sins, Believe on JESUS Christ and live in preparation for his coming.
There will be no special announcements. It will be Suddenly.

Anything nonhuman is an alien to we earthlings.

Take it or leave it..

The so-called Rapture as long as it's not done by a human born of our world is a threat of an alien invasion.

Even your God's kingdom is an alien kingdom threatening to take over the earth..

You people don't realize you sound like Pinky and Brain... grin
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eriggayabdem:

Enlighten me please...

Otherwise, I might just chip in that life forms on earth developed and adapted to some specific conditions that makes them unique.
E.g. gravity. Had there been any slight alteration of those values, e.g. the ratio of carbon to oxygen or gravity constant, even the slightest change in value, (0.00001) in the densities of some gases, life as it is might not have happened at all.
Concerning alien theories, much is educated guesses or wild speculation with a handful of actual research done. One of the constraints is what forms would these extra terrestrial assume?.. certainly not humanoid, as i explained above.
they where two crashes after ww2 ,the first crash was in navada new mexoco and was taken by the USA and was even admitted by the military but was later change to a weather that same to cover it up not to cause mass panic, the second the second crash was 2 year later and they where actual survivals , how do you think we move from steam trains to small microchips that can power an AI that first ,they are more facts if you want more

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
they have been here as old as humanity
True. Most of these Worlds leaders take instructions from them. Soon they will be revealed. But they are never to be trusted because they are extremely wicked and cannibalistic. They are responsible for missing person not found till date.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maynman:

It is not special, earth gave birth to what it is and that is bodies. No other planet can create “bodies”.

So are you alluding that only bodies can be termed as living beings?
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
life is not rare in the universe ,if evolution can happen here it can happen else where

Exactly... There's nothing 'special' about Earth
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
UncannyGenius:
True. Most of these Worlds leaders take instructions from them. Soon they will be revealed. But they are never to be trusted because they are extremely wicked and cannibalistic. They are responsible for missing person not found till date.
they are a lot of evidence
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

So are you alluding that only bodies can be termed as living beings?
Body—-the whole physical structure of a human or animal; material frame, material existence of a human.

Not to forget, you have a body, you are not a body.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

Exactly... There's nothing 'special' about Earth
yeah either we are alone or not the both senerios are scary
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by correctguy101(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:
It's only an arrogant fool that thinks that aliens don't exist. How likely is it that we are the only living beings in this universe? Does that even make sense?

The notion escapes this ancestor..

People like to see themselves as special, too special that it clouds their judgment to think they're the only occupants of this enormous, almost limitless realm of existence.

Arrogance unlimited, if you ask me...

Ah, they don't really believe so.. lest I forget, they believe there's also angels and demons in other realms of existence...

So maybe you and this old infidel can call them aliens, to our faithful brethren, they're actually just angels and demons....

Confusion everywhere over same thing.. it's best we start to communicate telepathically to avoid such confusion.... shocked

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maynman:

haha hope you know there are microbs on mars
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
haha hope you know there are microbs on mars
Send me a link to where you read it.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by wirinet(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Only an arrogant fool would believe this nonsense without any shred of proofs of alien existence. grin if you already think aliens exist, why ask these 2 questions?

Just like fools who believes the existence of some guy who calls himself God or Jesus who lives in the sky. God that they cannot see. It is all hocus pocus
Gbam. I put God and Aliens in the same category - No concrete evidence for their existence, just speculations and conjectures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maynman:

Send me a link to where you read it.
you can goggle it was a 2001 research where bacteria were found on a meteorite
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Major7: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Will you sell to an Igbo buyer? Just asking on behalf of my brother living in Offa

I'm not a tribalist sir,so yes the offer is open to all tribes or even a foreigner wink
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by wirinet(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

Believe me earth is very special. Not only earth, but also the solar system is very very special. Even the milky-way galaxy is extremely special. The centres of many galaxies are so active that it does not permit life in any star within the galaxy.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
you can goggle it was a 2001 research where bacteria were found on a meteorite
https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/220/evidence-of-martian-life-dealt-critical-blow/
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by correctguy101(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
abdulskulboy:
They will consume him before he broadcast his evidence to the world.

If that happens, that means it isn't time yet and the bugger is just being overly excited..

The time shall come ..

Just like God's kingdom, the time's coming very soon... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.