Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist (35164 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth / Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
open your bible to ezekiel 1:4-5 and explain it to me

Perfect example of a possible alien encounter
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by SeriouslySense(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
That's true.
Righteousness2:
The world is so obsessed with Ufos, UAPs, extraterritorial, etc.
In the news, governments, movies, entertainments, etc it's all about these Ufos.

I Perceive this could be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the World.

Listen Folks, if you you begin to hear and see in the news that millions of people have vanished all over the world, it is not UFos. It is the RAPTURE.

The signs are Everywhere. JESUS CHRIST is coming. Repent from your sins, Believe on JESUS Christ and live in preparation for his coming.
There will be no special announcements. It will be Suddenly.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by SeriouslySense(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
100Percent
Captain9ja:
The are preparing for a way to explain the Harpazo!
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maynman:

You have a body, just like you have a car, you are not a body neither are you a car.
Think it through.

It makes a lot of sense. Our identity is not tied to our bodies but something else beyond our physical shell which noone has been to quantify..

The plot thickens
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by SeriouslySense(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Its the strong delusion, you are on the right track.

They will explain our disappearance wit the Alien deception.

Faithy04:
the news, governments, movies, entertainments, etc it's all about these Ufos.

I Perceive this could be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the World.

Listen Folks, if you you begin to hear and see in the news that millions of people have vanished all over the world, it is not UFos. It is the RAPTURE.

The signs are Everywhere. JESUS CHRIST is coming. Repent from your sins, Believe on JESUS Christ an d live in preparation for his coming.

(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Unlike) (Share)

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Kingpele(m): 2:31pm
Human curiosity
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Badassniggga(m): 2:31pm
Another mad scientist on the lose. I'm a science man, but this is nothing but BS.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

It makes a lot of sense. Our identities are not tied to our bodies but something within, beyond our physical shell, which noone has been to quantify..

The plot thickens
Right, Supra individual.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by SeriouslySense(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
Those are not alien from another planet, they are related with the fallen angels, but the rapture will occur, before the veil is lifted up.
Konjiboii:
I made a post about UFO activities I saw on a post earlier and nobody took me serious, so it's only when a white man says it you all will believe abi. Keep playing.

The world will be shook for sure with this discovery, we place so much believe in angels and demons that even if they are aliens from a distance planet they will be perceived as such.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

Perfect example of a possible alien encounter
yeah 😎😎
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Those are not alien from another planet, they are related with the fallen angels, but the rapture will occur, before the veil is lifted up.
have you heard of Agartha
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

Isn't this ironic? We are discussing aliens and you want me to restrict my knowledge to just "Nigerian news". SMH
When you are done "SMH"

Stick to Nigerian news.

"Biden's incompetence" LMAO grin
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by MohammedSah: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:
It's only an arrogant fool that believes that aliens don't exist. How likely is it that we are the only living beings in this universe? Does that even make sense?
OP, you are absolutely correct, absolutely. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Ever8090: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The world is so obsessed with Ufos, UAPs, extraterritorial, etc.
In the news, governments, movies, entertainments, etc it's all about these Ufos.

The signs are Everywhere. JESUS CHRIST is coming. Repent from your sins, Believe on JESUS Christ and live in preparation for his coming.
I totally agree with you...

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

When you are done "SMH"

Stick to Nigerian news.

"Biden's incompetence" LMAO grin

SMH
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by GistFullGround: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
In the 1980s, I saw an alien mother ship hovering up in the sky near my neighbor's in Benin City. My cousin (Ojo) and I quickly ran away in different directions. Till date, I couldn't tell anyone. I have been trying to get in touch with my cousin to confirm the occurrence but we lost contact. I seriously need to get in touch with him!
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by SeriouslySense(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nope why, okay i see, i heard about such before never read on it.
Showguyz:

have you heard of Agartha

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by SeriouslySense(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
I still think those things are demonic or the fallen angels. Because i had a similar encounter as a child, I saw them but my parent was sleeping.

But in my case, i saw two alien beings watching us, while we were sleeping, i stood up to look at them, their eyes, were dark and also gleaming, it was like an abyss., i reached out to touch them, then i realized i was in a trance like state, and i woke up, standing on my two feet. at the same position trying to look at them. And it was in a stage where i usually had terrible nightmares, and sometimes i was afraid to sleep.

GistFullGround:
In the 1980s, I saw an alien mother ship hovering up in the sky near my neighbor's in Benin City. My cousin (Ojo) and I quickly ran away in different directions. Till date, I couldn't tell anyone. I have been trying to get in touch with my cousin to confirm the occurrence but we lost contact. I seriously need to get in touch with him!
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by GreyLaw(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
negaiyke:
If Aliens are Confirmed to Exists.. The Gists go scatter religious people plans oo shocked

Aliens will prove religion bros. The reason it has been held all this while was to denigrate religion and spirituality. The Bible alon talks of angels and demons. Aliens are spirits, or what we call angels. Read the book of Enoch (removed from the original King James Bible of 1611).

This is not news.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Steep: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:

what about proxima B and don't forget Mars was once in the position of where the earth is today .There is nothing special about life on earth
Proxima B is just a guess and they have recently discovered that it recieves about 1000 times the radiation from its star than earth recieves.
Mars cannot support life

Here are some of the problems with mars:

Mars has no organized magnetic field or thick atmosphere, it also recieves high radiation from the Sun and cosmos, it has thin atmosphere is mostly carbon dioxide (CO2) and has almost no oxygen to breath.
Also it has unsuitable temperature with low atmospheric pressure also means that liquid water cannot exist on the surface, except for brief periods of time in certain locations.

The soil on Mars contains high levels of perchlorate, a type of salt that can be toxic to humans and plants. In addition, the soil contains heavy metals such as lead and arsenic, which can be harmful to most things living.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by biggal: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Go.to Facebook search for end time lectures by pastor Dave Nyekwere. You will understand better about UFOs
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Steep: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

Earth is special to us. Afterall, we are designed to fit right into it. Similarly, some other planet out there may be just right for a different type of beings.

To make it more interesting, Earth may in fact be toxic to them as their planet may be to us. Expand your mind and you will find that there are endless possibilities. Cheers
I don't expand my mind to receive all kind of rubbish and deceit.
Endless possibilities base on your imagination not reality.
We are talking of reality not maybe or maybe not.
Present findings are that the universe has a beginning, it is finite, Earth is the only place that can accomodate life.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by wirinet(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:

what about proxima B and don't forget Mars was once in the position of where the earth is today .There is nothing special about life on earth
Mars is too small to retain an atmosphere or gasses necessary for life. Mars cannot even retain liquid water for long periods on its surface.

Mars does not have a magnetic core that can generate magnetic field to protect it from highly charged energy particles from the sun.

Now, it's possible for microbial life to have evolved for brief periods in the past whereby water temporarily seeped out from the interior to flood the surface, but such microbial life cannot be sustained for enough time yo evolve into multicellular organisms.

Proxima B cannot possible have life because it is part of a binary system. Binary stars cannot possibly have habitable planets.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by adebayo987: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12369725/amp/Existence-aliens-proven-28-DAYS-Harvard-physicist-announce-debris-pulled-ocean-extraterrestrial-just-meteor-fragments.html
The US has had contact with Aliens for a long time now. If you look at the media very well, you'll see that war threats around the world is pushing the US to spill the truth. Probably if any nation discovers that a country has been developing Alien tech especially for war, that nation will bow to that country. I think something unusual is about to be carried out in nations pushing for conflicts, and the blame would be on UFOs. Watch out!
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by wirinet(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
DeepSight:

Have you heard of the USS Nimitz?

https://www.historPy.com/videos/uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo-declassified-video

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_UFO_videos

The watched the video in the link. I am not convinced it's an alien craft from another star. To me it could be anything, that's why it is referred to as "Unidentified Flying Object" Even the report said many people tried to hypothesise different explanations.
You know people like me don't subscribe to the God of the Gaps" as explanation for unknown phenomenon. Aliens has become the "God of the Gaps" for Unknown or unidentified flying objects.

If aliens could actually break the light barrier and have the capacity to travel the great distances between stars, then their physics and technology would be way beyond ours. That means the have a huge source of energy we are yet to discover.
Comparison with us will be like the difference between us and cockroaches.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Steep: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Steep: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by molas02: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Major7:
I pray they find the trouble they're looking for.
Anyways 2 plots of land is available for sale at Ara in ilorin adjacent to kwara poly, ilorin east. It has a survey plan,land deeds and also has occupied buildings around it. Selling to raise money for investment rather than doing online begging. Price 1.5m but slightly negotiable. Please interested buyers should quote me for more details.
I could have bought this land but am an harbalist . Since u pipu don't like we isese pipu... U should go and build ile keu on it
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Steep:
I don't expand my mind to receive all kind of rubbish and deceit.
Endless possibilities base on your imagination not reality.
We are talking of reality not maybe or maybe not.
Present findings are that the universe has a beginning, it is finite, Earth is the only place that can accomodate life.

I find it hard to communicate when the other party is being overly aggresive and quick to insults. On that note, believe what you will. Cheers
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by JOemmy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:
It's only an arrogant fool that believes that aliens don't exist. How likely is it that we are the only living beings in this universe? Does that even make sense?

Nna men if you consider and imagine the vastness of the universe it's a possibility that humans are not the only intelligent beings in this universe.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by JOemmy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
negaiyke:
If Aliens are Confirmed to Exists.. The Gists go scatter religious people plans oo shocked

Search the bible there's a verse I have come across where the bible mentioned worlds which literally means other planets.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Steep: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

I find it hard to communicate when the other party is being overly aggresive and quick to insults. On that note, believe what you will. Cheers
I am sorry for sounding aggressive. However, It is not everything you open your mind to swallow and this story about aliens are just for deception.
God only created life on earth not in other planet.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Major7: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
molas02:

I could have bought this land but am an harbalist . Since u pipu don't like we isese pipu... U should go and build ile keu on it

I don't care if you're an herbalist,I'm open to all you know. Everyone has the right to practice what they believe in.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Major7: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
molas02:

I don't care if you're an herbalist,I'm open to all you know. Everyone has the right to practice what they believe in. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.