Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist (35165 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth / Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Eriggayabdem: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
they where two crashes after ww2 ,the first crash was in navada new mexoco and was taken by the USA and was even admitted by the military but was later change to a weather that same to cover it up not to cause mass panic, the second the second crash was 2 year later and they where actual survivals , how do you think we move from steam trains to small microchips that can power an AI that first ,they are more facts if you want more

Roswell eh?
Lol..
I ain't talking bout no damn conspiracy theories hombre.
I know all about that shit.

My point actually is, as at today, 5th August 2023, I cannot validate neighter deny the existence of extra terrestials. Nor can I quantitatively assume their supposed forms and features. Forget all those grainy six seconds videos or blurry images of supposedly alien forms in disk shaped crafts, posted by UFO conspiracy theorist. None hold valid substance. Where has it been conclusively established that an organism is alien to earth with studies to shed more light on their physiology and makeup? None..
If you dwell on these theories, your imaginations are bound to run wild. I'll wait for 28 days.

Homo sapiens has always been innovative:
From using Flintstones as tools and weapons in the mesolithic to Neolithic era to using copper, bronze and iron during the iron age.
From Hunter gatherer bands roaming the continents and living in caves to settled societies with agricultural food production, which gave rise to villages, cities, kindoms, city states, empires etc.
From the domestication of the horse, to developments in chariots, horse drawn coaches and finally, automobiles. The list goes on. It is inherent in man to strive to be better today than he was yesterday. I assure you, aliens had no hand in this.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
thats it
It is been debunked!
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by wirinet(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Steep: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

My point exactly. What makes earth special?
earth is Very special. The only planet that can support life.
For a start, it has a perfect distance from the Sun so that it has a perfect temperature, it has abundance of water and oxygen, it has just the right size, space is very very dangerous, earth is protected by other planets like Jupiter from meteors, it's moon is just at the right distance from it and a perfect size etc in fact any less than 100% precision about these parameters and life can not exist.
Only the earth is known to be able to sustain life type of sun our solar system has is just perfect.

So yes the earth is special, the whole universe scream deliberate intelligent design.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eriggayabdem:

Roswell eh?
Lol..
I ain't talking bout no damn conspiracy theories hombre.
I know all about that shit.

My point actually is, as at today, 5th August 2023, I cannot validate neighter deny the existence of extra terrestials. Nor can I quantitatively assume their supposed forms and features. Forget all those grainy six seconds videos or blurry images of supposedly alien forms in disk shaped crafts, posted by UFO conspiracy theorist. None hold valid substance. Where has it been conclusively established that an organism is alien to earth with studies to shed more light on their physiology and makeup? None..
If you dwell on these theories, your imaginations are bound to run wild. I'll wait for 28 days.

Homo sapiens has always been innovative:
From using Flintstones as tools and weapons in the mesolithic to Neolithic era to using copper, bronze and iron during the iron age.
From Hunter gatherer bands roaming the continents and living in caves to settled societies with agricultural food production, which gave rise to villages, cities, kindoms, city states, empires etc.
From the domestication of the horse, to developments in chariots, horse drawn coaches and finally, automobiles. The list goes on. It is inherent in man to strive to be better today than he was yesterday. I assure you, aliens had no hand in this.
open your bible to ezekiel 1:4-5 and explain it to me
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Steep: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
There is no such thing as aliens.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Konjiboii: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
I made a post about UFO activities I saw on a post earlier and nobody took me serious, so it's only when a white man says it you all will believe abi. Keep playing.

The world will be shook for sure with this discovery, we place so much believe in angels and demons that even if they are aliens from a distance planet they will be perceived as such.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Eriggayabdem: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
open your bible to ezekiel 1:4-5 and explain it to me

Good lawd!
Aliens are recorded in the Bible too?
They must have provided the maths for the Egyptians to build their pyramids.. cool
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by AngelicBeing: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eriggayabdem:

Good lawd!
Aliens are recorded in the Bible too?
They must have provided the maths for the Egyptians to build their pyramids.. cool
they pop up in every civilisation from the mayans,ancient Egypt, Indians,native America,samarians e.t.c even in religious ,even the great flood was in every single civilisation ,and it all the same even though they didn't have contact to each other
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Gabbriell: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
EnglishUsa:
And ebola was among them, please come and carry there condoctor in aso rock and do that now!!

Rest oga.

Haba!
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Steep:
For a start, it has a perfect distance from the Sun so that it has a perfect temperature, it has abundance of water and oxygen, it has just the right size, space is very very dangerous, earth is protected by other planets like Jupiter from meteors, it's moon is just at the right distance from it and a perfect size etc in fact any less than 100% precision about these parameters and life can not exist.
Only the earth is known to be able to sustain life type of sun our solar system has is just perfect.

So yes the earth is special, the whole universe scream deliberate intelligent design.
what about proxima B and don't forget Mars was once in the position of where the earth is today .There is nothing special about life on earth
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by emmnprince(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The world is so obsessed with Ufos, UAPs, extraterritorial, etc.
In the news, governments, movies, entertainments, etc it's all about these Ufos.

I Perceive this could be the Strong Delusion that will be used to explain the sudden Disappearance of people all over the World.

Listen Folks, if you you begin to hear and see in the news that millions of people have vanished all over the world, it is not UFos. It is the RAPTURE.

The signs are Everywhere. JESUS CHRIST is coming. Repent from your sins, Believe on JESUS Christ and live in preparation for his coming.
There will be no special announcements. It will be Suddenly.

Millions of people won't vanish all over the world. People will either die before the second advent of Christ or will witness His coming.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DeepSight(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
wirinet:

Gbam. I put God and Aliens in the same category - No concrete evidence for their existence, just speculations and conjectures.

Have you heard of the USS Nimitz?

https://www.history.com/videos/uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo-declassified-video

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_UFO_videos
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Eriggayabdem: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
they pop up in every civilisation from the mayans,ancient Egypt, Indians,native America,samarians e.t.c even in religious ,even the great flood was in every single civilisation ,and it all the same even though they didn't have contact to each other

Facts are different from myths and legends hombre.
They made contact with these civilizations and there's not a single artefact or relic left by them? Strange.
Much of what you think you know about this subject are the fictionalized imaginations of men. Going by these narratives, you would also believe there are races of Cyclops, centuars and minotuars? Moonlight fables hombre...
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by EnglishUsa: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gabbriell:

Rest oga. What is this one saying

Haba!

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Showguyz: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Eriggayabdem:

Facts are different from myths and legends hombre.
They made contact with these civilizations and there's not a single artefact or relic left by them? Strange.
Much of what you think you know about this subject are the fictionalized imaginations of men. Going by these narratives, you would also believe there are races of Cyclops, centuars and minotuars? Moonlight fables hombre...

they are artefacts
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by PsychoTheRapist: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Goodlady:

No mind the mofos
We need a video evidence to prove you don't have a sinkhole in between your legs grin
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Omoawoke2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Badassniggga:
Another mad scientist on the lose. I'm a science man, but this is nothing but BS.

There’s no way you can be a science minded person and call it BS
You better pass scientist in Havard? Do you know better than China, Russia and US spending billions on space exploration?

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by MokunfopeAM: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
I actually don't know when accumulation of debris can invited allien sincerely, there's more to this research if our physicists will love to share
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by dada01(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Big Question ❓⁉️

Why UFO always ends up in the USA
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Gabbriell: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
EnglishUsa:

What is this one saying

Rest!

No dey carry 9ja government matter for head like gala.

I know how hateful and emotional you guys can be.

But even if you wail till eternity, it doesn't change a thing.

Tinubu remain your president for the next 4years.

With Tinubu embracing the cabal system instead of restructuring, he will probably still win the next election by the usual means.

Wail today, wail tomorrow, it won't change a thing.

Truth is bitter.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Dearlord(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
If truly the Aliens exist, they are the ones to discover us as the Evil spirit do not the other way round because they are wiser than us.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
negaiyke:
If Aliens are Confirmed to Exists.. The Gists go scatter religious people plans oo shocked
we need to know what lies beyond Antarctica,why are the governments preventing people from going there?
The firmament protects the Earth so I believe the aliens are in the water, especially Atlantic (black panther 2)and across the ice wall
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

I guess we'll just have to wait till the end of 28 days then.

I don't really want to get into the argument of all the UFO sightings, including the infamous Roswell incident.

Let's wait for the hardcore fact to be released. I only hope by then you wont tag it as either a hoax or one of those things the US government has cooked up to distract the world of Biden's incompetence, Russia and Trump.
"Biden's incompetence" as how?
Stick to Nigerian news abeg.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

"Biden's incompetence" as how?
Stick to Nigerian news abeg.

Isn't this ironic? We are literally discussing aliens and you want me to restrict my knowledge to just "Nigerian news". SMH
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Steep:

Earth is special to us. Afterall, we are designed to fit right into it. Similarly, some other planet out there may be just right for a different type of beings.

To make it more interesting, Earth may in fact be toxic to them as their planet may be to us. Expand your mind and you will find that there are endless possibilities. Cheers
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
correctguy101:

The notion escapes this ancestor..

People like to see themselves as special, too special that it clouds their judgment to think they're the only occupants of this enormous, almost limitless realm of existence.

Arrogance unlimited, if you ask me...

Ah, they don't really believe so.. lest I forget, they believe there's also angels and demons in other realms of existence...

So maybe you and this old infidel can call them aliens, to our faithful brethren, they're actually just angels and demons....

Confusion everywhere over same thing.. it's best we start to communicate telepathically to avoid such confusion.... shocked

Smh

I agree. Two decades ago, I once read a book that alluded to some occurences in the bible as alien encounters. It made a ton of sense at the time. Still does.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Showguyz:
yeah either we are alone or not the both senerios are scary

Indeed scary
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by DrAda(f): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Maynman:

Body—-the whole physical structure of a human or animal; material frame, material existence of a human.

Not to forget, you have a body, you are not a body.

Not sure I follow.
Re: Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist by Maynman: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
DrAda:

Not sure I follow.
You have a body, just like you have a car, you are not a body neither are you a car.
Think it through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elephant Appreciates A Man With A Kiss For Advocating For Them (Video) / Meet Aibo, The Cute And Intelligent N1million Robot Dog By SONY (PHOTOS & VIDEO) / Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.