Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President (76401 Views)

INEC Declare Atiku President Now / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by BALLOSKI: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Penguin2:

Trust me, that picture won’t be hanging there by December.

Go and write it down.
lol
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by bewla(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2023
Bluntguy:

You will have to wait till eternity
For only sign of paper do you see what's on that table

While we kill our self for this fools Obi Atiku Tinubu

What will now b on the table when it's time to eat

Them papa let me go hustle
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by LtChisom: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2023
AriyaTV:

I'm curious here" so you igbos can call someone a heroin addict, I'm not getting it.

You have a serious problem to deal with, stop looking for lux soap to masturbate.
https://www.nairaland.com/7792322/ilorin-belongs-islam-not-Yoruba

[b]If the religion of the Yoruba people is Isese, why do they not have a day for Isese in Ibadan? Why not in Oyo or Ogbomosho, which are close to us here (in Ilorin)? You can see that it is a provocation. It is just a provocative plan to set the town on fire. Let them do it in Osogbo, Ibadan, Oyo, or Ogbomosho; they are pure Yoruba land.

Ilorin, as it is, does not belong to the Yoruba or any tribe at that. Ilorin belongs to Islam because it is Islam that unites us. That is why the town is called Ilu Awon Alfa or Geri Alimi (the land of Islam)... haha.

Mr Wole Soyinka mastered the English language and English literature. You might not quote me because I called him a mister but he doesn’t have a PhD but I do and I’m a professor.

Who is Wole Soyinka? If he mastered the English Language then so be it. If he comes to Ilorin, a boy who has not come of age will render him useless if he starts speaking Arabic but he claims to know everything. Everyone should know their limitations and stand where they belong. Wole Soyinka or no Wole Soyinka, we do not reckon with him.

[/B]

Kai! Na other people issues una dey carry for head, one Yoruba woman wey dey claim heaven on earth wey I just settle yesterday with small talk, she is barking like a rabid dog up till now say I insult am, you yorubas hate the truth, once you are told the truth it is an insult, but na shout una only sabi na noting else.
Make una rest, no! Na when hand hold una den egbami ooo will full everywhere.

So am advising you to rest too.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by BENEAMATA: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Bimpe29:
When God Almighty say Yes , No " yes daddy " will say No.

You're free to sue me for plagiarism . cheesy
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Ofemmanu1: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Penguin2:
Go and write it down.
Dumber than a box of rocks.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by BENEAMATA: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2023
One said Akanbi will lose the primaries . He won . i wonder how many lost a bet on his " mark my words " assurances . . . .

And then came the ones that predicted he won't win the presidential election on mere phrase like " i can bet my life " , Akanbi won , and they're still breathing . . . . .

. . . . And some of the previous two set of people above joined together to clear all doubt about the three time losers that is their lot to declare he won't be sworn in come may 29 , guess what ? Akanbi is the president two months on . . . .

And now here we are again , one of the team of perennial losers is coming out boldly , backed by their highly potent "GO AND WRITE IT DOWN " declaration to make another bold prediction that will happen by december or before that . Their previous means i won't hold my breath as they are all noise in a faceless forum . Stewpheed online hecklers who just like to talk the big talk without basis . Not surprised though , they are the reflection of the LORD LAMBA they tried to force on and are still forcing on us as president . Where did you think they learn churning out half truth and lies as " facts " from ? Complete with " GO AND VERIFY " . bunch of clowns and cry-babies .
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2023
Emperorceasar you really dealt with penguin2... Salvage...

1 Like

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Penguin2: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
manchyme:

This one is enough right down, Tinubu will not be sacked.
And when he's sacked who will take over?
Forget about who will take over, just make due with the knowledge that Tinubu will be sacked.

That’s enough information for you for now.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by nurusystem(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

You still dey mumu mode
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Bluntguy:

You will have to wait till eternity
Blunt and Straight

1 Like

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by odduduwa: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2023
jrusky:

December of which year? Hahahaha you are a comedian may be you are saying December 2038 I guess.

You this "Penguin"guy or lady I just dey pity you wallahi. U neva sabi wetin jammed obi yet una eyes go clear by 2031.
that Igbo boy is here , do you still pretend to be Igbo?
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by jrusky(m): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2023
odduduwa:

Your headache though. Face the topic and stop jumping here and there.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by jrusky(m): 6:03am On Aug 07, 2023
odduduwa:

Google is your friend....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.