Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President (76426 Views)

INEC Declare Atiku President Now / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by adekolaelect(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
proff010:
Remain obi own
You mean Pandora?? If so you will need to wait and wait till the wait dey wait you.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Sunkanni(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
LtChisom:

Ur mama menstruating like a matured dirty pig should be your concern and if you are a Muslim, mohammad is a rabid dog too.

Thank God am not a fan to this “Obidients”, See his sense of reasoning… They are full of hatred from head to toe; likewise destroying themselves with Sit-at-home. I pray they receive sense before they turn that place to desert.😒
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by izubext007: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by lildush(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
ronalmagic10:

So President Tinubu and others you all have been abusing are not someone's parent or relative?

Fire for fire

🤣🤣🤣 Tinubu case is mad.. I believe no man is as corrupt as him 8n the world.. so u can't compare him with anyone....
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by soccerlite: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Your father who fought and died during the civil war will replace the picture

Go and write it down

And still tinubu didn't give you ministar or Sa

The present way tinubu is running nigeria is the same way your life and generation will be
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by gaskiyamagana: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Go and write it down
You misunderstood him. Indirectly, he is saying that LEFLANDUM must have been conducted by December for Biafla dot nation.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by 1stola: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Trust me, that picture won’t be hanging there by December.

Go and write it down.
In your dreams... Or after you're long gone...
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Barcalee: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=124903314][/quote],😂😂😂😂😂
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by seuncyrus(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
BJanta:

What's glaring in eighteen thousands documents that are not clear ? Are you a cannibalist ? Only they always see what's not in existence , like Obi’s mandate?

Do you just throw words around ? Are you a dunce ?
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by jacobson662(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I've trusted u many times now but nothing show

You said he'd not win the election, I believed but he won
You said he'd not be sworn in, I believed but he got sworn in

If i should trust u one more time after these two failed beliefs, Then Guinness should award me the "Most Stupid Man Alive"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by pol23: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
computer0810:

U r not a yoruba.....u will know when u use cutlass on ur mother, she will tell u where u r really from
Original Yoruba people don’t ass lick.
Emi Omo Ajeigbin je ikaraun.
You guys are the rotten people of the land, people who hunger has finished their family line trying to hold on to something no matter how bad.
Also real Yoruba people don’t hate the truth.
Omo Yoruba Ki shi iwa wu.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Benwallt(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
proff010:
Remain obi own

Hawker no dey get office. Na Waka about

3 Likes

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by airliner(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
This is maturity, hanging Tinubu pic while you are in court againsthim, obi is not mature yet both in politics and leadership. You can see Tinubu doesn't respond to all the hates and lamba obi-diots are throwing at him, that's maturity

Why won't he form maturity when e don mumu he sf finish for election
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by akpumping7720(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.
How far make we bet? 50 50k.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Arapmoi22: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by AFOXTJ: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Oro dey your head bro

If i should trust u one more time after these two failed beliefs, Then Guinness should award me the "Most Stupid Man Alive"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by AbuAeesha: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.
Write wetin down
Rubbish as usual
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Kenzboi1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
🙄
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Arapmoi22: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Legendary.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by AskNgige2: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Go and write it down

Efulefu
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Emola12(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
This is maturity, hanging Tinubu pic while you are in court againsthim, obi is not mature yet both in politics and leadership. You can see Tinubu doesn't respond to all the hates and lamba obi-diots are throwing at him, that's maturity
no go get BP for dis OBI matter ooo hmmm.....
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by AskNgige2: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

Inshallah
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by teadrake(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

You are a wise man!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
He's still going to recontest in 2027 cheesy

Atiku doesn't give up grin
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Penguin2: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
manchyme:

If I decide to trace your previous comments now, there will a time you'll say Tinubu will never be sworn in. U no dey tired?
I’m happy you traced and found nothing.

And I know you traced because I saw you quoting my old comments.

You need to understand that when I said I’m a bird of reason, it’s not talks.

You lots always think whoever is not supporting Tinubu is being emotional but you are wrong.

I always have my thinking cap on, just as I try to be objective all the time.

Again, I don’t follow the crowd, I have a mind of my own.

So, you can see I never said Tinubu won’t be sworn in because I knew that as long as he got INEC to announce him, he would be sworn in.

But go and write it down that he will be sacked by the courts.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Tomek09(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Atiku messed himself up.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by manchyme: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Penguin2:

I’m happy you traced and found nothing.

And I know you traced because I saw you quoting my old comments.

You need to understand that when I said I’m a bird of reason, it’s not talks.

You lots always think whoever is not supporting Tinubu is being emotional but you are wrong.

I always have my thinking cap on, just as I try to be objective all the time.

Again, I don’t follow the crowd, I have a mind of my own.

So, you can see I never said Tinubu won’t be sworn in because I knew that as long as he got INEC to announce him, he would be sworn in.

But go and write it down that he will be sacked by the courts.

This one is enough right down, Tinubu will not be sacked.
And when he's sacked who will take over?
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Igboslayer: 5:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha... zoom to see the title on Atiku's table. Na that one funny me pass
Legend has it that. …He has been a Presidential candidate since 1993 till this day.

2 Likes

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by otokpamike(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2023
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Richb44: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Mumu

Penguin2:

Go and write it down.
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by LtChisom: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Sunkanni:

Thank God am not a fan to this “Obidients”, See his sense of reasoning… They are full of hatred from head to toe; likewise destroying themselves with Sit-at-home. I pray they receive sense before they turn that place to desert.😒

Your north is cursed by God on default, not only is it filled with illiteracy, draught, nymphomaniacs, murderers, worthless religion, worthless prophet mohammad, it is already a desert, worthless place, backwardness, poverty, penury, misery, terrorism, banditry, etc, please what else can you compare with?
Please what exac
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by AriyaTV: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2023
LtChisom:

Your president na heroin addict sotey en blockus dey leak without valve, you na tramadol.. na your kidney go perforate soon as you no even see any food eat... idiot continue.

I'm curious here" so you igbos can call someone a heroin addict, I'm not getting it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Okonjo-Iweala:Attacks Over Photos I Posted shows depth Of Nigeria's polarisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.