Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion (31756 Views)

Breaking - Nigerien Military Signs Contract With Russian Wagner Group / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion by hammerT: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
cococandy:

You must have misunderstood my post.
I’m saying you are talking about avoiding the mark of the beast while on the internet where your every footprint is traceable. If you’re really that concerned you should avoid the internet.

So u would advice me against doing that on the internet as a podcast, because they could potentially come after me right?

The thought of a podcast, have crossed my mind.
Re: Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion by cococandy(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
hammerT:

So u would advice me against doing that on the internet as a podcast, because they could potentially come after me right?

The thought of a podcast, have crossed my mind.

Oh my gosh 🤦🏽‍♀️

Never mind. Lol
Re: Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion by hammerT: 5:54am On Aug 08, 2023
cococandy:

Oh my gosh 🤦🏽‍♀️

Never mind. Lol

Wen i do get round to dis, I will be exposing everything going on.

I fully get it and will back it up with scripture and current events, whilst stating the final agenda.

I know too much already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With CBN Governor, Emefiele (Photos) / Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.