Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. (357 Views)

How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by prettyangel10(f): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good afternoon fam, please can anyone help me on how to block any withdrawal transactions on my GTB acct? I wanted to check something in my app just now, and it told me to upgrade the acct, of which I was following the suggestions, OTP was sent to me, and it asked for my bvn of which I supplied.

Now a number identified as a scammer flashed me almost immediately, I suspect fowl play. I'm expecting some cash into the acct soonest.

Please, hope they can't use my bvn to trace my money in my other accts which is not GTB. Thanks
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by Mophor: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by Mophor: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by Taich(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Call gtb on 08039003900
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by prettyangel10(f): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Taich:
Call gtb on 08039003900

Thanks, I've called them, but I actually need to speak to a customer care representative. But I couldn't get thru to that.
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by ecolime(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nothing to worry about if you didn't give out the OTP. If you did, reach out to their customer care ASAP. You could also hit them a mail.
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by sunnymighty(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Op dial *737*51*71# to block your account.
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by sunnymighty(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Op dial *737*51*74# to block your account.
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by sunnymighty(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
sunnymighty:
Op dial *737*51*74# to block your account.

Use this, ignore the first post.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by prettyangel10(f): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
sunnymighty:

Use this, ignore the first post.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by prettyangel10(f): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
ecolime:
Nothing to worry about if you didn't give out the OTP. If you did, reach out to their customer care ASAP. You could also hit them a mail.

Thanks. I didn't give out the OTP. I've tried to reach there customer care, but couldn't speak with any. I've moved my money from all of my acct linked with my BVN till I resolve the issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Transactions In In GTB Acct. by Nazgul: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
prettyangel10:
Good afternoon fam, please can anyone help me on how to block any withdrawal transactions on my GTB acct? I wanted to check something in my app just now, and it told me to upgrade the acct, of which I was following the suggestions, OTP was sent to me, and it asked for my bvn of which I supplied.

Now a number identified as a scammer flashed me almost immediately, I suspect fowl play. I'm expecting some cash into the acct soonest.

Please, hope they can't use my bvn to trace my money in my other accts which is not GTB. Thanks
Your BVN cannot be used to access funds in your account. Your BVN is more like your Bio data.

As for the OTP, if you gave it to them, I'll suggest you immediately contact your bank. Go to Google and search for the customer service number and call them asap.

Alternatively, you can delete the app from your phone and deactivate your ATM card. That way, they would require another from OTP to re-access your account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? / What Part Of Chicken Is The Sweetest? / Pets Control Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.