Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty (61113 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Maryam Shetty Reacts To Withdrawal Of Her Nomination As Minister / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by obyno82: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Myer:

And our only problem is our hospitality.
Perhaps also the greed of our leaders who accept foreigners without checking their character and motives.
We will be delivered shortly by God's Grace.

Oga shut up
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by obyno82: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2023
AareGaa:

You'd better face your cursed region.

Next tomorrow is Monday, when unknown gunmen will flog your people if they dare misbehave.

Oga shut up please
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by obyno82: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Typing:

But na only 3 and half States Igbo people get. When the North finally give Biafra their independence, they will only go with their 3 and half Igbo indegenous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Abia, Imo and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral land and the North will retrieve IGALA ancestral land from Igbo.

Another stupid talk from you
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Decent09(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Shetty we know, who is Ganduje Wife🤔🤔 She is very Unknown

Ganduje's wife is a Professor of Education, with a PhD from University of Ibadan.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by obyno82: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2023
maasoap:

The one who stole his state's money and hid it in Panama Republic (Mr Pandora), what became his end? No be Messiah una turn him to? grin grin grin

Oga stop being stupid. Pandora never said PO used State funds or stole State funds to open the accounts there. But the same Pandora indicted Tinubu for buying a house with proceeds of corruption. This format is State look for something else to use bro.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by obyno82: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Igbo was dragging Lagos, until their brains was reset by Obasa's proposal of new laws. We dont need guns and bullets....just pen and gavel in Lagos.

Which proposal? You have sense at all? what has happened to that proposal since then, they themselves know that with the state structure if you implement that proposal then those from Ogun. Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Kwara that are all claiming Lagos will be affected by the law, even Obasa is not a lagosian and the law will hit him as well. So stop being senseless abeg.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by riverbird: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Igbo was dragging Lagos, until their brains was reset by Obasa's proposal of new laws. We dont need guns and bullets....just pen and gavel in Lagos.

You foolishly fel for the trap 🪤
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Kingzjayzee: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2023
See people wey dey run this country. Carry Nigeria dey do as them like. Na my daughter friend be this one, oya collect this post as a reward for being my daughter's friend. God why? Why is this country like this. Reason why this country will never ever move forward. This people are evil. Very evil. Fuming with rage right now.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Maj196(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Stupid toad, with his disgusting gullar folds.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by MTNnews: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Whatever is applicable to Ganduje is what should be applicable to the Pandora criminal for taking same kickback he admitted to taking

Racoon:

Gandollar is a crooked criminal that ought to have been in jail with hard labour for him to forget civilization let alone having the disgusting guts to be embarrassing a ministerial nominee. Tinubu is romancing gandollar. Corruption now legalised.
press9jatv:
Funny ex governor of Kano State. Meanwhile, here’s the current APC Chairman Collecting kickbacks from the contractor. Gandollar in action here. Watch the throwback tape of former APC Kano state governor, Alhaji Ganduje collecting kickbacks from the contractor in Kano State. Nigerians and APC don enter one chance . 🤔🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsFzQ68SpWM
zeusdgrt:
In a sane country this man should not be in any political position but I guess we know by now the crop of leaders we have

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by zeusdgrt(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2023
MTNnews:
Whatever is applicable to Ganduje is what should be applicable to the Pandora criminal for taking same kickback he admitted to taking
After ur long fallacy write up kindly show me video evidence and not cooked up paper writings by ur media group

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by press9jatv: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2023
MTNnews:

Ganduje is a clueless criminal and should behind the bars by now if not the people that are running our laws are guilty too. Gandollar should have been serving his jail term by now.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by LivingSage: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Very embarrassing.

Ganduge worked for Tinubu but truthfully I don't want him bear his government, be it party chairman or senator.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by PeggySandas(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2023
That shetty woman fine sha. Ganduje on the other hand looks like an overbloated toad. He's officially the ugliest politician in nigeria. Oshiomole na Ramsey nouah wey that dollar thieving clown is.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Shetty we know, who is Ganduje Wife🤔🤔 She is very Unknown

Lol, then you know nothing about Kano. grin

Goggo is as popular as Ganduje.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Thomasankara(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2023
[/color]brood of vipers rejoicing[color=#770077]
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-ganduje-wife-mocked-maryam-shetty/
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by OAFMods: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2023
If you are not born foolish
You will still need video evidence when you have confession bby the culprit who was not under duress admitting to collecting kick with his own mouth with reputable Newspaper being first class witnesses when he made that state. Only bigotry to make one this excessively foolish I swear.

[quote author=zeusdgrt post=124913408][/quote]

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Acekidc4(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Lol, then you know nothing about Kano. grin

Goggo is as popular as Ganduje.

🤔🤔
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Acekidc4(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Decent09:

Ganduje's wife is a Professor of Education, with a PhD from University of Ibadan.

And So 🤨
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by trueking: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2023
God has abandoned this country
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by WorldRichest: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2023
Fifthaout:
Ganduje worked for Tinubu.

It took him going up against Buhari.

He deserves to be compensated.

My brother, ingrates think everybody will be like them. Gandollar, El-Rufai and some Northern governors picked up arms against useless Buhari and his kitchen cabinet for the sake of Tinubu, they deserve anything Tinubu gives them now. This life is give and take. Were the idiots expecting people like Rotimi Amaechi, Chris Ngige, Kalu Uzor Kalau, and other political kindergartens and traitors to be nominated?
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Tareq1105: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:
A shameless dollar bribe stuffing criminal having the effontry to be shaming a hard working woman with his equally shameless wife. This is the idiocy partisan politics have reduced the dignity of having good virtues today in Nigeria.Top notched criminals are highly venerated while the ones with genuine intentions are villains.

Gandollar is a crooked criminal that ought to have been in jail with hard labour for him to forget civilization let alone having the disgusting guts to be embarrassing a ministerial nominee. Tinubu is romancing gandollar. Corruption now legalised.

Tinubu technically pushed him out of his cabinet.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Tareq1105: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

My brother, ingrates think everybody will be like them. Gandollar, El-Rufai and some Northern governors picked up arms against useless Buhari and his kitchen cabinet for the sake of Tinubu, they deserve anything Tinubu gives them now. This life is give and take.

Those APC Northern Govs deserve nomination into Tinubu administration bcoz they stood their ground that power must come back to the South.

I think they deserve commendation by all Nigerians irrespective of Party affiliation. They're the champion of democracy and as such Tinubu should give them more positions.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by zeusdgrt(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
OAFMods:
If you are not born foolish
You will still need video evidence when you have confession bby the culprit who was not under duress admitting to collecting kick with his own mouth with reputable Newspaper being first class witnesses when he made that state. Only bigotry to make one this excessively foolish I swear.

I àsk again show me video evidence as what is written can not be authenticated as against ur man that has video evidence all over the net.stupidity and foolishness are office if u don't know and u are doing a good job by occupying it very well grin
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Brush1: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fifthaout:
Ganduje worked for Tinubu.

It took him going up against Buhari.

He deserves to be compensated.

Don’t be entirely stupid.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by 9jaRealist: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-ganduje-wife-mocked-maryam-shetty/

This is the process of choosing Ministers in Nigeria…
And yet people are surprised that Nigeria is a Third World Dump! SMH
undecided
>
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by OAFMods: 12:48am On Aug 07, 2023
A criminal confession by the bastard n criminal Pandora Peter Obi is not authentic enough to your foolish bigoted head.

If criminal confession is not authentic or evidence enough to your pathetic soul about the criminality of Pandoraa Peter Obi how much further can I collaborate the foolishness you were nurtured from birth with.

zeusdgrt:

I àsk again show me video evidence as what is written can not be authenticated as against ur man that has video evidence all over the net.stupidity and foolishness are office if u don't know and u are doing a good job by occupying it very well grin
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by AhmedGhost(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Is shetty kashim Shettima daughter?

Yes. How papa go be vice president and daughter go be minister evtire me for this country 🤣
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by DenreleDave(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
AhmedGhost:

Yes. How papa go be vice president and daughter go be minister evtire me for this country 🤣

You are joking right?
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by zeusdgrt(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
OAFMods:
A criminal confession by the bastard n criminal Pandora Peter Obi is not authentic enough to your foolish bigoted head.

If criminal confession is not authentic or evidence enough to your pathetic soul about the criminality of Pandoraa Peter Obi how much further can I collaborate the foolishness you were nurtured from birth with.

Atleast I understand the fact that u are a product of marijuana infested sperm, since there's no video evidence please shut up and stop disgracing ur lineage grin
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Cromagnon: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bigkoko:
Bunch of slowpokes after their pocket.
And you that is not after your pocket is what, fast poke?
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by AhmedGhost(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

You are joking right?

Yeah sure✌️
She's from Kano, while the vice is from Maiduguri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.