Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty (61079 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Maryam Shetty Reacts To Withdrawal Of Her Nomination As Minister / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by AhmedGhost(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
Shetty we know, who is Ganduje Wife🤔🤔 She is very Unknown

I think you don't know Shetty.
How can vice president daughter been nominated as Minister??
Yourself reason am😂
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by sunray(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Grit2943:
Ganduje plays politics in a dirty way daily.
Really saddening.

Vindictive? But he built on his predecessor's achievements. He didn't destroy laudable projects that will benefit Kano citizens like we are witnessing in the current government.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Ayoola171(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Alchemy528: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by leisuretym: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ganduje is foolish, Kano Loss is Edo Gain in this case , congratulations to Festus
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by ddooskie(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Shameless lot. undecided
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by ttobizz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Fifthaout:
Ganduje worked for Tinubu.

It took him going up against Buhari.

He deserves to be compensated.

Are you ok?
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by ClassicMan202(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
So was she replaced because of incompetence or nepotism?
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Emigold14: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Every dog il ve his day.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by gaby(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
So many things happen in this my country that are unheard of anywhere else in the world.

Most times I try to wrap my head around it to draw a meaning but e go be like say my head wan fall.

Now imagine, someone put himself up for election, campaigned to his constituents/electorates and they rejected him/her at the polls for whatever reasons, but a President who also has a coma in the process that brought him in deems it fit to make these people who were rejected by their constituents Ministers so that they will rule over the people by force.

Who can help me make this make some sense abeg.

I just tire for Nigeria matter.

The country is legit a crime scene.

Where is one supposed to muster the hope for a better country under the leadership of these certified questionable character for God's sake?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Hananfine: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
The lady name was smuggle in by some person ( Femi) in Aso Rock without the president knowledge that it wasn't Ganduje's candidate.

When Ganduje got the news he quickly rush to the president and table his grievance. That's y the lady name was removed

You can't blame Ganduje here because he deserves it but he shouldn't have make fun of it.

The lady will get another appointment
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Mozegee: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
If you ever believe that that this country will get better. You are close to hell. Sometimes I feel that all these politicians think they're immortal. They don't believe that some one can sleep and never wake up. They don't even Believe that nothing last forever. All these garagara and trying to be at the top and subduing those who do not believe in their thoughts ends in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Lama70(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
It is not the fault of these people. But whose fault is it?
Fate? Destiny? God?

How can mere mortals know. But what we do know is this:

"One day will be one day when all will come to an end. Deliberately or accidentally. By humans or by God. It cannot continue like this forever.".

😭😭😭
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Ayoola171(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
To attain some stages in life.

You have to "have the moral of the whole and manner of the dancing master. Mafia's Manager
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
They did her one better
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by DenreleDave(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Is Nigeria for sale?

People like this man are not supposed to hold public office?

How can a 8 term governor behave like a kid
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by okorogodwin4(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Truely Hausa Love themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Kay25(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos dey drag Lagos

Fulanis dey drag Kwara MC Oluomo state

Before end of 2024 you go hear say na Rivers State people get Ogun state

How many states come remain for Ronu people

But you’ll never see them say a word to Fulanis because them know say if them try am Fulani is ready to sack all of them from SW

If na Igbos now their peniss go stand
What's the correlation of that with the post..u are just crying foul cos of ur failed sit at home that u couldn't do in Lagos and has crippled u all in south east..u guys are overrated

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by DenreleDave(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
AhmedGhost:

I think you don't know Shetty.
How can vice president daughter been nominated as Minister??
Yourself reason am😂

Is shetty kashim Shettima daughter?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by favor914: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos dey drag Lagos

But you’ll never see them say a word to Fulanis because them know say if them try am Fulani is ready to sack all of them from SW

Is this the first state of madness we are witnessing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by LegendHero(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
In my eyes, Ganduje can do no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by tnerro1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
See fine Hajiya, Abeg no mind those old cargos them, all the tiff them tiff for Kano go soon choke them
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Nyanabo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
I don't understand this dollar stuffing politician.
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Otunski: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ganduje and his wife are so disgusting. Ganduje is always caught on camera doing the unthinkable. The man is so spinless.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Netellerr: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
Not fair
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Skillsnigeria: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Svoboda(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
zeusdgrt:
In a sane country this man should not be in any political position but I guess we know by now the crop of leaders we have

Which sane country? Hilary and bill clinton as trustees of haitis recovery and rebuilding fund, embezzled funds meant for haitians, to the extent that chelseas wedding was sponsored from the funds.

The clintons are still being celebrated. Saner clime is crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Sheggy13(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos dey drag Lagos

You've made yourself a nuisance on this forum with your constant anti-Yoruba posts even when there's no need for it, like this thread. Make yourself useful before it's too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Mfetenang: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
gaby:
So many things happen in this my country that are unheard of anywhere else in the world.

Most times I try to wrap my head around it to draw a meaning but e go be like say my head wan fall.

Now imagine, someone put himself up for election, campaigned to his constituents/electorates and they rejected him/her at the polls for whatever reasons, but a President who also has a coma in the process that brought him in deems it fit to make these people who were rejected by their constituents Ministers so that they will rule over the people by force.

Who can help me make this make some sense abeg.

I just tire for Nigeria matter.

The country is legit a crime scene.

Where is one supposed to muster the hope for a better country under the leadership of these certified questionable character for God's sake?
Re: Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty by Myer(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos dey drag Lagos

And our only problem is our hospitality.
Perhaps also the greed of our leaders who accept foreigners without checking their character and motives.
We will be delivered shortly by God's Grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / PHOTOS OF NIGERIA REFINERIES: The Unbelievable! / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.