Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally (81110 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by ojex004: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Na thr woman again. Then sha like to be giving us international disgrace every where they are.
Mtshwwww
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Odibembem: 6:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Islie:
•Seeks Diaspora Commission’s help to recover property seized from her

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/i-was-raped-in-my-anus-now-i-cant-sit-down-normally-france-based-nigerian-woman/

So pathetic. But there are three sides to a story, your side, the other party's side and the truth which is somewhere in-between. We have heard her sides, two more two sides to go

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Benoxvals(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Islie:
•Seeks Diaspora Commission’s help to recover property seized from her

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/i-was-raped-in-my-anus-now-i-cant-sit-down-normally-france-based-nigerian-woman/

I can relate to this ladies story…

They do this a lot in China,they issue residence permit to many Nigerians to be translating phone conversations and implicate their fellow citizenry..
Some of our embassies oversea are nothing to write home about..how could the consulate hand her back to the police for treatment after all that inhumane manhandling that she was aware of..
The country failed her again even when she was so close to her embassy which is suppose to be her home…
I’ve been boiling since I read this story..

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by tollyboy5(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2023
accordadoga26:
Am I supposed to laugh or vex?

She said she can't sit😂

Oro buruku tohun terin..

Rapists should be castrated.

Nothing is funny here. I'm seriously angry with those french barbarians.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Allisgud: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2023
accordadoga26:
Am I supposed to laugh or vex?

She said she can't sit😂

Oro buruku tohun terin..

Rapists should be castrated.

go and read her ordeal and stop laffing
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Hananfine:
See waiting christian did to another christian.
If this happens in Dubai now, the hypocrite christian in this forum would have start insulting Islam

See how they lock up mouth about their religion but concentrate on the person .
How did you know she and the accused are Christians? Where did she mentioned her religion and that of the accused? By the way, is it only Christianity and Islam the only religion in the world
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by abidem4real: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
They’ve ruined this woman’s life
Imagine the horrible things they did to her
Really there’s no place like home
No place like home keh! Even home here is hell on Earth. Human beings are just enemies of themselves!
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Allisgud: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Human is really wicked,thank God there is a promise of heaven and hell,humans for worst pass animals in the wild undecided

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Kingzjayzee: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Humans are depestarately wicked. Sorry ma. But don't you families? Where is your family?
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by AliEzeOlu: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2023
We go to their country, they maltreat us and treat us like slaves. They come to our country, and we still enslave ourselves to them.

Nigerians- who did this to us
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by lascos912(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2023
what a pain, this woman is a very good person she refused to implicate her county men because money, what a good woman may God fight for you
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by franchasofficia: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2023
What happened to her marriage and does she have kids? If she had remained married, I don't think all these would have happened, humans are heartless cry
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by franchasofficia: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Her story isn’t adding up. She went to prison but had time to make millions of pounds to buy gold and other things but was earning €1800 a month. Her story is also contradictory in several instances. What happened to her husband?
Nobody gets sent to prison without being convicted of a crime. I think this woman is a convicted human trafficker and her property was seized since she bought it with criminal proceeds.
Same thought I had while reading her story. God forgive me if I misinterpreted her story cry

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by bigcasava1(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Useless leaders has caused this
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by waveman2: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2023
France is one country I,ve been too but can never stay there.They are racist to the core only their laws tame most of them.
wildikeman:
Spain...Italy...France and other European countries that aren't Nordic or Germanic are terrible people.

Wetin you go find for there...they are not different from Arab countries

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by bewla(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2023
taylor88:
This is sad

If no be handwork of devil wetin person peniss dey find for another person nyash wey shit full inside
What the so call leaders of evil have turn us to

Most we look for work when there is planty in the land

God who ever make Africa to be like this make him to suffer and cast his offspring in the pit of shame before they depart this world
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Hananfine:
See waiting christian did to another christian.
If this happens in Dubai now, the hypocrite christian in this forum would have start insulting Islam

See how they lock up mouth about their religion but concentrate on the person .

The issue is that you can't be a Christian and be committing sinful act they are not Christians.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2023
pacificom:
This is why I advised Nigerians who are desperate to japa to thread softly. Nigerians are hated in abroad and its better to stay in peace at home than to go to foreign countries where you can face persecution because of your Nationality.
all the people Nigerians winning political post have you not seen them online do you take one bad egg and say you won't travel.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Opanka44(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Rebuke:

Are yhu schizophrenic? I mean, what's funny about this?

Ode!
Go back and read again. I hadn't finished typing to conclude my comment, u had rushed to quote me.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Nornate: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2023
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑑. 𝑆𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑎'𝑎𝑚.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2023
Now I see why NIGER want to leave
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Judybash93(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Omo
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by livebullet(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
They’ve ruined this woman’s life
Imagine the horrible things they did to her
Really there’s no place like home

Even in Nigeria worst things happen....
Not whine us
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Armorall: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2023
This story is so Sad. I pray you get justice. But having Good worth 1.1m Euros and wine worth 10m Euros is not a 2300Euros Job that can afford that. Because it will take 400years of such a Job to attain such height. Am just passing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Retmis: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Is there no Nigerian community in France?
Or maybe she wasn't d social type.

This is y it's good to belong to unions n societies.
In Every European country, the Nigerian union n community votes their president separate from an ambassador.
I saw this in d Netherlands, where d union there are active in settling disputes between Nigerians N coming to d aid of those dat have fallen to hard times. I saw d Nigerian association even throw yearly carnival, d Igbo, Yoruba, Edo n other subunions represented with food, drinks, drama, fashion display n other shows.
Although dis was b4 covid when Dr Evelyn Azih was leader of Nigerians in Netherlands (I think she still is)
I hope it's d same in France.
Being a member of a society helps with this kind of issues, and getting quick infos, opportunities n friends.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by alfarouq(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Really unfortunate. so in Framce, Authirities lie to protect “our own” also.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Juoflife1(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2023
France.. Very useless country.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by doyeni: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2023
France is a notorious country for violations of rights of foreign women majorly especially if you do not understand French.
My friend was raped by airport police in custody while enroute for a conference. It was meant to be a stopover trip. She was framed as an intending hooker, this is a masters degree holder from a wealthy home. If you have watched this Hollywood movie "Taken", that is a gory and true picture of what happens in France.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Panda7(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2023
The highest form of racism is in Europe, you always hear horrible news now and then about their inhumane behavior towards Africa. Their presidents and leaders would pretend to know to know about this.
Seems these countries needs proper education.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Calitoscassius(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2023
All these horrible sufferings just because a job? Job where she is cooking? Was that the only job in France? All she had to do was go get another Job! Simple!
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by candygist: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2023
That's why countries like Canada, usa and uk will always be my preferred place of destination.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by enemyofprogress: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2023
ROYALMAXCLEANER:

No need to argues with you, you this small boy.. embarassed embarassed

Google berekete family, seen is believing...
berekete no get mouth for this kind international matter. Wake up and face reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.