Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally (81200 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by ottersberger(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2023
abuhusna1:

Moreso gow she got golds worth 1 million dollars and while worth 10 million dollars is not clear cps she is paid 1700 euro after tax take home could be 1450

My broda, the gist neva complete.
If you know wetin our girls don use their egusi and Ogbono eating mouths tell me on top these matters eh?. Make we leave story for anoda time.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Sk5050: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Very sad one😔

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by millionboi2: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
They’ve ruined this woman’s life
Imagine the horrible things they did to her
Really there’s no place like home
thy are things that can't just happen to you at home.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by wildikeman(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2023
waveman2:
France is one country I,ve been too but can never stay there.They are racist to the core only their laws tame most of them.

I knew that since the day i saw them here
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by alfredilly: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
DukeNija:
I have questions. How did you acquire most of the wealth? Maybe from the court settlement but why didn’t you leave Italy immediately after your settlement? At what point did you acquire the gold and winery and got so wealthy that you wanted to acquire an international restaurant? You were that rich and you couldn’t leave Italy or buy the Police with your influence? So all they wanted from you was sex? This woman was a trafficker let’s be honest.

Can't you see element of racism here.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Rebuke: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Opanka44:

Don't yhu know I am Ode?!
Go back and read again. I hadn't finished typing to conclude my comment, u had rushed to quote me.

Ok. Now I know.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Ubanz: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2023
It shall never be well with any Nigerian leader dead or alive,who has in one way or the other contributed to the Japa syndrome.
I remember those days of shagari regime that Nigerians were allowed entry to the UK without visa, just ur passport and boarding pass.
They said shagari was quarrupt,they came in to fight quarruption and ended up leaving us with abacha.

Again they said Jonathan was quarrupt,once again they have left us with tinubu.
Which way Nigerians.
When will Nigerians grab sense.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by agentarcher(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Nigerians will still flock there in masses.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Realtyeway101(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is pathetic:

I took my time to go through this...

But I suggest you don't take side yet on this matter 'cause there is something I'm trying to decode.

She ought to be a citizen over there.. (you know what that means).
Which Nigerian was killed...
Human trafficking...
Some Nigerians been paid by the Employer to accused her...
She never wanted to be prostitute but decided to look into language studies..
And the Employer to have sex with her and she refused, then all these pulled up.

See if you have JESUS in your hustle, even if you no get any body, or if them like make them bring 10 accusers, or make the Employer gets solders as friends. Ma'am go on your kneel and God will use you to shake France and Nigeria based on the level wey you don reach, and settle your matter and nobody go charging you.

But I observed, you refused the sexual proposal from your employer that brought about all these troubles like I read, was not for the Fear of God. You might give it to another person...

I don't judge by one article (one voice)... there is need to hear the other voice... (no matter how the offender frame it to be right), if I hear the two voices and statements I will know the truth and God Judge the it.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Realtyeway101(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dukenija...

You in line with me..

But I'm not saying straight up she is a trafficker..

I understood it is not just sex proposal from the Employer.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by wizard01(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omoh let’s face it, there no place like home. This cannot happen back home.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by DukeNija(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
alfredilly:

Can't you see element of racism here.

I’m not denying the racist treatment but there’re too many holes in her story. One minute she’s the vulnerable homeless jobless woman and the next she’s a super wealthy investor.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
The LORD grant you foreclosure by His Holy Spirit . Amen

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Emmanuel909090: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
This White's are more wicked than blacks.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Germanjoe(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
People are the devil you see physically.what dehumanising way the woman has pass through.
No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Goddyrichie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
They’ve ruined this woman’s life
Imagine the horrible things they did to her
Really there’s no place like home
even d home u talking about oppression full ham just a little difference though
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by pacificom: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
all the people Nigerians winning political post have you not seen them online do you take one bad egg and say you won't travel.
I know about many injustice Nigerians are facing in aboard and you will even see the Nigerian consulate being docile to the foreign government. Years back I was a victim of racist attack and I suffered a permanent disabilty on my right shoulder by a white man. Yet, justice did not favour me. How many Nigerians dies in prisons in various countries and no justice. I know what I am talking about. Irresponsibility of our government is the key reason why Nigerians ignorantly rush abroad where they receive inhumane treatment.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Blue86(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is why we need to be calling on Christ Jesus for helping and looking for his intervention in all things.

You can't rely solely on law and order and human justice to fight for you?

They will disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by LastProphet: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
tunwumi:
Hole?

What I don't understand is that she has been there for almost 30 years. This calls for investigation before taking side

Don't be surprised she has put some lies, this is not easy to do to anyone in any country that is in western Europe, there are questions in this story
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Sammy5413(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
This story long
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
enemyofprogress:
berekete no get mouth for this kind international matter. Wake up and face reality

Bros u no get level.... cool cool I not fit drag matter with you..
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Brush1: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
tunwumi:
Hole?

What I don't understand is that she has been there for almost 30 years. This calls for investigation before taking side

Absolutely bro. There are two sides to a story. Nigerians can lie. But, I hope she gets justice if her narrative is true.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Mayeldah(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Madam, come back to your country and live better or relocate to another EU country

Shey Dem use this abroad thing curse us? Will an French citizen be treated this way in Nigeria and not return back home? Money is not everything, people are making it here in Nigeria.

How can someone be framed up, be in and out of prison and yet want to stay put in a place your life is threatened? Your mental health matters!
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by OyinO: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
taylor88:
This is sad

If no be handwork of devil wetin person peniss dey find for another person nyash wey shit full inside

Na Devil fvck persin nyansh?
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Smooyis(m): 1:14am On Aug 07, 2023
France by this report is most uncivilized country full of primitive people. Imagine the way the policemen and law enforcement agents are behaving. It’s so disappointing that they lack civility and regard for human rights.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Shancca: 1:19am On Aug 07, 2023
Islie:
•Seeks Diaspora Commission’s help to recover property seized from her

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/i-was-raped-in-my-anus-now-i-cant-sit-down-normally-france-based-nigerian-woman/

This is really sad! I don’t even know what to say; is it the trauma or the lost of hope? But one thing, those guys who testified that you trafficked them to Europe, if your hands are clean, they will never know no peace. May God help you recover what was stolen from you and give you the fortitude to bear the bodily harm done to you.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by MySolace: 3:03am On Aug 07, 2023
MrsTwrite:
So sorry ma'am, this is pure wickedness! Whosoever is responsible deserves to be severely punished!
But, with everything being equal, do u think looking at how much she was being paid(less dan $2,000 a month, da she should own gold worth over a million dollars, wine worth over a million dollars and other expensive gadgets/properties...? I mean, could someone of her level foot such lifestyle?

I don't think so!

Her story telling is impressive anyway.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by JozzyMayana: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2023
Mehn, i’m Really touched by this story!!

Y’all now see why I hate France 🇫🇷 a lot!! These people are very wicked, they hate African immigrants like mad.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by TheFacelessMan: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2023
doyeni:
France is a notorious country for violations of rights of foreign women majorly especially if you do not understand French.
My friend was raped by airport police in custody while enroute for a conference. It was meant to be a stopover trip. She was framed as an intending hooker, this is a masters degree holder from a wealthy home. If you have watched this Hollywood movie "Taken", that is a gory and true picture of what happens in France.

This story is sad if true.

She should have used her resources to make sure the airport policemen involved got prosecuted. A rape kit should have been administered ASAP and that would have led to a sure jail term of those guys.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by mohsinmehmood(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Utilizing the available resources, it would have been prudent for her to ensure the airport policemen involved faced proper prosecution. Swiftly administering a rape kit could have provided valuable evidence, leading to a certain conviction for those individuals involved.

Is that True Story
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by doyeni: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

This story is sad if true.

She should have used her resources to make sure the airport policemen involved got prosecuted. A rape kit should have been administered ASAP and that would have led to a sure jail term of those guys.

It is an organized crime. The officials work like cartels. I still have faith that justice would be gotten as she doesn't want to push it due to the trauma. I'm still talking to her so letters can be written to UN to attention the French government.
Re: Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally by Ibrahimmufutau: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
MrsTwrite:
So sorry ma'am, this is pure wickedness! Whosoever is responsible deserves to be severely punished!
This very pathetic narration going by ordeals this woman experienced in the hands of babaric so called civilised climes that even gorillas are more sensible than them when comes to the level of morality. By the way, if our leadership are proactive and beaquiet us a better society with equal opputunities for all instead of massive corruptions and maladmisration, what would had prompted Nigerians sojouring overseases and be treated pariahlly, scornfully,dehumanizinglly and above all, under mordern slavery. In the late 60's, 70"s, 80's when our economy is second to none in Africa, europians and Americans used to beg Nigerians to come to their countries. Then people went abroads for either studies or vacations. This is a clarion call on our leadership and followership to make Nigeria an eldoradic nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.