Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music (7318 Views)

Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music / I Did Vocal Mixing To A Beat With These Plugins, Pls Rate & Share / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by chicfarmer: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
I clap for you.
Una dey try.
Me I can't sing aloud for 2 minutes without coughing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Bridget95(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Come let me teach you
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by JealousCobra(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
🀠
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by EmptyGarden(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
naijastusa:
Not too bad but trying wearing bullet and stone proof clothes when performing in public sha.

Also, too much pacing around. You can stay one place and still deliver cool music.
Take this advice seriously.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by OBTOREPA(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
You tried your best.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by knowhowk: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
LOVEGINO:
how much u pay d mod?
And what is your Business with that ,Does the Forum Belongs to U ,If you know the Amount What would You do with knowing it ? Kid...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by jeremylawrence(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
I think you should try to switching to a different beat or something.
Take some lessons from Speed Darlington or portable.
For this one wey you do, 3/10.
If you are passionate about music, try to get better. I no sabi how you go do am oooo, but anyhow you run am finally, your music go tear locations.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Kaido: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
OboOlora:
Baba, nice try but music nor be ur calling. The way wey u de use aggression de open mouth on top mic, be like say na bus conductor God wan make u be.
Trash

5.5/10

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by OboOlora(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kaido:

Trash
Baba Iya lo nso trash
Oloriburuku
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Dlekan31(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Don't be deceived bro,l think u should channel ur energy to something more profitable,l don't think music is ur calling
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by simplesearch: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Doing things that would further push you farther from God and near Satan, when God who created you expect you to use your talent to win souls into his eternal unending kingdom.

2 cor 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by sojisenai(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Honestly, I just pray to God that the hateful comments you see here don't affect your energy...no one, absolutely no one made it big without trying days...they even call it 'days of little beginnings'.

My advice, ignore the heartless and thoughtless ratings you see here but work on yourself, you sincerely have a lot to do...but I also have enough sense to know that getting to where you are now was not easy.

I give a rating of 6.5/10. Small Doctor and Portable no do reach this. One more thing bro, pray for GRACE.

Peace.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Asad6ixty9: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
DevilishMan:

You have too much veins to be a superstar.

You're not serious at all. You really merit your moniker

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by henrimoto(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
OboOlora:
Baba, nice try but music nor be ur calling. The way wey u de use aggression de open mouth on top mic, be like say na bus conductor God wan make u be.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..... Nairaland!!!!!!!! Ehh!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Your mouth no Good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by mrphysics(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
3/10

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by BigYash: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na the song when dey play so,you dey perform abi another one.. Cux ur dance and the song dey opposite. And the song isn't that danceable. I will give you 2/10.. You tried for coming out ,but work more on yourself. The autotune is too much also.. Train your voice and look for a good producer...Your career is blessed my nigga

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Kaido: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
OboOlora:

Baba Iya lo nso trash
Oloriburuku
Guy man don vex grin cheesy

Keep your negative words & energy to yourself. He needs the ratings and probably advice to get better.

You can do better next time.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Dlekan31(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Music is not ur calling bro,u are just shouting,the stuff is not in u,try and channel ur energy into something else that can work for u,all l see is someone just jumping up and down with some kind of noise coming from his mouth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by jerk: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
sol2022:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiy2qAvUJ2k
keep trying but your sound is not that good, if you can come up with a good unique beat, it will be okay. I rate you 6/10
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by ugodson(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
I didnt look at d video i just listened, what i heard is good. I will rate d music 5/10.
U try just need some touches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Ara21(f): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
onomeabuja:

This guys go soon pregnant some loose holes tongue
Na so them de start then him go fry him hair or put one thing called dada grin
I sabi them wella undecided

grin you guys are being too harsh on him.
Before I open this thread in my mind I was like hope this guy don buy BP drugs keep one corner, he go hear word today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by BoldBrainz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
With the "molue" you used to carry Bolanle, the extent of your wide mouth and prominent veins, you literally have all the requisite criteria for a bus conductor or "kabu kabu" driver in either of Lagos or Ibadan.

But if they give me a choice between a bullet to the head, listening to this your song and IamDBull's microphone embarrassment, I'll grudgingly listen to this your gabbage.. .
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by ify84(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
The video and the audio did not match.. Abi na my phone de lag behind.

The song is ok,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Chijeep(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
You tried but nxt time try add more composure to your lyrics.
You sing like someone who's picking words on scrabble

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Dlekan31(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
[quote author=sojisenai post=125015245]Honestly, I just pray to God that the hateful comments you see here don't affect your energy...no one, absolutely no one made it big without trying days...they even call it 'days of little beginnings'.

My advice, ignore the heartless and thoughtless ratings you see here but work on yourself, you sincerely have a lot to do...but I also have enough sense to know that getting to where you are now was not easy.

I give a rating of 6.5/10. Small Doctor and Portable to do reach this. One more thing bro, pray for GRACE.

Peace.[/quo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Dlekan31(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
sojisenai:
Honestly, I just pray to God that the hateful comments you see here don't affect your energy...no one, absolutely no one made it big without trying days...they even call it 'days of little beginnings'.

I give a rating of 6.5/10. Small Doctor and Portable to do reach this. One more thing bro, pray for GRACE.

Peace.
l can See u are trying to encourage him but to those that actually knows the rudiment of music,u can simply see that there was no communication whatsoever in that music,the sound is horrible as the voice,despite all the studio help ,the voice still sounds like a common noise,come off it,tell the dude he is not gifted and stop deceiving him.As for u my guy ,what u wish to become is different from what u are destined to become,try someone else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by ToyinDipo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Slightly off key

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by austinleo38: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Chibuzoripob: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin cheesy grin here nah headqrt of WICKEDN,JOYLESS soul.Learn from Burna boy/watch LL Cool J,Tupac etc performed
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by faoogoke(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good attempt.

You however need to work on your vocals. Hearing what you are singing is like 6/10

You need to work on your chorus/hook. If there's anything the listener will remember and go along with its the hook.

Work on the melody of your hook to make it attractive to the ear. You may have bad verses and people may your hear what you are singing

but not your hook. Its the heart of any song.

The music is not bad but you need a dominant keyboard or base guitar tune that will balance up with your vocals.

Keep it up. Nice attempt.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interview With Daystar Choir's Music Director ( Phd In Drums) . / Psquare And 2face - Possibility (with lyrics) / Download Video: Lyta - Time Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.