Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music (7310 Views)

Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music / I Did Vocal Mixing To A Beat With These Plugins, Pls Rate & Share / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by EBEk101(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
OboOlora:
Baba, nice try but music nor be ur calling. The way wey u de use aggression de open mouth on top mic, be like say na bus conductor God wan make u be.

Lol 😂 be nice, support your own
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Juoflife1(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Your song is okay. But don't release this video oo. The video no follow at all

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Negroid001(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

All I had in mind before I opened this thread was IAMDBULL

You try small at least you get small talent pass IAMDBULL

3/10

Swears. First thing that came to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by azammi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
sol2022:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiy2qAvUJ2k
I think you're great had more bass than your beat and put other effects on your voice with the auto tune
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by drimzsmoke(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
sol2022:

9.5/10
You don't sound like an upcoming artist at all, what you need now is a "fuller" lyrics with catchy slang and beat, with good promotion, you go blow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Anticrime77: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
You are good. 8/10

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by samuelson06(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
sol2022:

Personally, I see this as a simple stuff. You don't necessarily need someone to rate your music for you. The simple thing is to put it side by side with one of the best in your genre. So, the most important thing is to first understand your music genre, then compare your production with the best there.

There's no point trying to say I'm up&coming musician because no one is going to wait for you; no one is going to patronize your brand if it doesn't make sense.

For this one right here, it's bad. Go listen to the best guys in your genre and produce something that's better than theirs' else don't waste your time doing music.

It's as simple as that.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by GaybigBoy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Noise makers everywhere. Dbull is 2% better

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by DallasMike77: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
PLS LET US OBJECTIVE IN YOUR OUR RATINGS......6/10
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by ddeola: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice one bro 7.5/10. wink wink wink wink

No worry you go "blow" by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Iliyasdass(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
I give you a pass as a lecturer atleast your song gets meaning pass Zazzu own....May the sky not only be your limit but your starting point...
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by InvertedHammer: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
sol2022:

/

It sounds like everything else out there now.

Lack of originality.

/
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by aremubabs: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
You need many things for a good start.

1. You need at least moderate vocal skill. You are struggling on the key, and despite the auto-tune help you got from the sound engineer, the deficiency in vocal power was still evident.

2. You need a songwriter. Your lyrics makes no sense whatsoever. Before you mention top musicians whose lyrics don't make sense, remember that you are upcoming. They can afford to sing rubbish, but you CAN'T. Your lyrics tells us a lot about the music. Now, because your lyrics lacks direction, it is hard to tell if it is a love song or bragging song. In one line, you mentioned Bolanle coming into your molue to talk about you getting a private jet. There is a disconnect between this line and what comes next.

3. A solid music production. Your song sounds unrefined. For as low as 10 dollars, you can get a good mixing engineer online.

Having said all this, I would rate your song a 3 out of 10. Truthfully, it is poor.

Work on your voice. Learn an instrument, if you can, as it helps with voice training. With 15-20k, you can learn the piano at many music schools. With the piano alone, you can train your voice yourself.

Now, when your voice is trained to an extent, save some money for a good studio. It is not enough to know how to use Fruity Loops or any other musical workstations. It pays to learn music production extensively. Find a nice studio and make your song.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Ola9ja23: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Absolutely you are top notch bro 6/10

The talent is there but you only need to take time out to work on good chorus and lyrics

Everything no be shayo, babe or dance.

You are far far farg far far better than Dbull

And don't ever listen to those omo na that were transferring aggression to you. They only hate you bcs your music depict that you are a Yoruba boy. Naturally anything Yoruba must be castigated by our beautiful Nzogbu Nzogbu culture

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Enugupikin: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Your song is good but sound like Hausa songs

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Hotwest: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
U gat the energy

Keep it up

7/10

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Love800(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pls who knows how to put audio music into youtube?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by valemtech(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
U mimik ur own song oga u no be ur calling go dey sell Igbo for under bridge u go sell with ur cheap sneakers
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by AfroBeatDiary: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
You're making a mistake coming to this toxic environment for ratings, just drop to ur shit and move on but I understand you needed the attention sha, hope you get it.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Kajaard: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
sol2022:

At least you better small pass Iamdbull cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by AfroBeatDiary: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Love800:
Pls who knows how to put audio music into youtube?

Convert it to video
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by tunize(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bravo you tried keep doing what you do and as well improve along the line i nor go rate you now, mean while the auto tune was way too much

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Obascoetubi:
u crazy

Its just a question na.. calm down
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Too much Auto tune... Sing for karaoke make we hear ur real voice.. you for go Nigerian idols first.. and what's the meaning of sayo plenty come and dance for me?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by DSC7: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
sol2022:
Guys rate my music pls

Na this song wey i just hear u dey perform? undecided....
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by CaptainFM1: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
11/10

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Mushmush: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

All I had in mind before I opened this thread was IAMDBULL

You try small at least you get small talent pass IAMDBULL

3/10
By far na. iamdbull is a terrible artist. The guy's music is completely wacked. He is a perfect definition of good for nothing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by felifeli: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by shantti(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Cool one bro
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by Alusiizizi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music by deltateam: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
OboOlora:
Baba, nice try but music nor be ur calling. The way wey u de use aggression de open mouth on top mic, be like say na bus conductor God wan make u be.

Simple rate my music una go change to vawulence promax

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna: Irritating Voice, Stiff Dancer & Always Half Undressed / How To Dance Shoki / Interview With Daystar Choir's Music Director ( Phd In Drums) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.