Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon (3032 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by ganisucks(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is what Aisha Yesufu said to an opponent who told her to never ever think of trying to be a minister
I will be the one sending list

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1687924249799827457

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by ganisucks(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kikiki... πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

See vawulence.

Aisha's name might be on the ministerial list, but as for the one sending it, I no know O! But that would be AMAZING. The first woman to be CHIEF OF STAFF to the President of Nigeria. That one will spark minds. But na hard politicking O!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by sleek214(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Unserious people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by ronalmagic10(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
ganisucks:

See vawulence.

Aisha's name might be on the ministerial list, but as for the one sending it, I no know O! But that would be AMAZING. The first woman to be CHIEF OF STAFF to the President of Nigeria. That one will spark minds. But na hard politicking O!

Don't stop dreaming. It will happen in Biafra land very soon. Pan.dora should lead your father and all the elders in Igbo land to beg Tinubu. Lick his shoes with your miserable tongue and he will grant you your Biafra so that you can appoint Aisha as chief of staff to Simon ekpa the undisputed prime minister of Biafra land

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Okoroawusa: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Human rights activist turned LP chieftain... everyone is looking for political power las las..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
This political business woman is still posting on social media . I'm just imagining their next line of action when the court finally dismiss their case.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by hodusglobal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dey there dey play 🀣🀣🀣
ganisucks:

See vawulence.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by accordadoga26(f): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hehehe

In Upper Iweka

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by LegendHero(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
She got the advice from a mad man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by helinues: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
For more jokes, sms AISHA to 419

grin cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by backtovillage: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
She has good sense of humour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by favor914: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't stop dreaming. It will happen in Biafra land very soon. Pan.dora should lead your father and all the elders in Igbo land to beg Tinubu. Lick his shoes with your miserable tongue and he will grant you your Biafra so that you can appoint Aisha as chief of staff to Simon ekpa the undisputed prime minister of Biafra land
grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by favor914: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2023
IconicR:
This political business woman is still posting on social media . I'm just imagining their next line of action when the court finally dismiss their case.
They will head to the borders straight to Niger Republic.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Adaisback(f): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2023
It is possible. Miracle no dey tire Jesus. The mandate of the people must be restored . Imagine a country of over 200 million people being rule by an international embarrassment of a man. Chukwu Biko zie nu o
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by KanwuliaExtra: 1:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Amen!!!!
OBI is coming.-πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Not this illegitimate piss bag with sealed CIA CRIMINALFiles in the US!

Imagine a GENETIC.- CAREER CRIMINAL POLITICAL COUPIST!

The world knows.

Shameless AGBADO ANIMAL!!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Longinyamapucci(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2023
TRUST you ma.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Adaisback:
It is possible. Miracle no dey tire Jesus. The mandate of the people must be restored . Imagine a country of over 200 million people being rule by an international embarrassment of a man. Chukwu Biko zie nu o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Amen!!!!
OBI is coming.-πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Imagine a GENETIC.- CAREER CRIMINAL POLITICAL COUPIST!

The world knows.

Shameless AGBADO ANIMAL!!!!

7 Likes

Longinyamapucci:
TRUST you ma.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by kk2027: 3:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Exactly
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Betanaija42moro: 3:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Is possible
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by PureFace1(m): 4:54am On Aug 06, 2023
ganisucks:
This is what Aisha Yesufu said to an opponent who told her to never ever think of trying to be a minister

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1687924249799827457

How are you always this delusional baffles me

What happened to all your predictions and permutations before and after the Election ? "Inec would never announce Tinubu", "The North would betray Tinubu", "Buhari don't like Tinubu", "Buhari sent Army to Lagos to cage Tinubu and his boys". It all failed at the end but you are still on the same shits lol Keep being delusional.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Rolings: 5:25am On Aug 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Talk about the Pandora files that has been declassified.....
You won't
Because OBi Pandora has a front row in the hall of shame.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Jones4190(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Aisha is confused
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by JAMO84: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2023
The weed they're smoking in that Ellupee is stronger than Jamaican weed. They went to court with 60 lawyers to argue 25% in Abuja and 600 years old drug case, nothing about how they won on election day. Terrible Clowns.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by KanwuliaExtra: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Rolings:

Talk about the Pandora files that has been declassified.....
You won't
Because OBi Pandora has a front row in the hall of shame.

At least not for ELECTORAL/POLITICAL COUP, drugs or lack of Nigerian birth certificate!

Liar!

OBI is your main threat abi? cheesy
You did not mention your 2nd runner-up THIEFYKU? tongue

Pandora files are not sealed. . . . What is your PISS-BAG hiding?

The world knows. . . Illegitimate, drug Baron PRESIDIOT ni!

OBI - the people’s choice! No one, even LAGOS STATE VOTED FOR YOUR PISS BAG!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Opanka44(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Whether you like it or not, PETER OBI will rule this country someday. And Aisha Yesufu will have a crucial role to play in OBI's Govt
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Peace is gradually evading the earth realm and no one seems to care about that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by PlayerMeji: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Daydreaming is allowed!

So all they are all fighting for is to also be in power...

Aisha Yesufu was just fighting for her own share of the national πŸŽ‚πŸ°...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by Rolings: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

At least not for ELECTORAL/POLITICAL COUP, drugs or lack of Nigerian birth certificate!

Liar!

OBI is your main threat abi? cheesy
You did not mention your 2nd runner-up THIEFYKU? tongue

Pandora files are not sealed. . . . What is your PISS-BAG hiding?

The world knows. . . Illegitimate, drug Baron PRESIDIOT ni!

OBI - the people’s choice! No one, even LAGOS STATE VOTED FOR YOUR PISS BAG!

Cry very well
Peter Obi ti Lule

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Will Be The One Sending Ministerial List Soon by KanwuliaExtra: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Rolings:

Cry very well
Peter Obi ti Lule

Cry ke? ? ?
We are REJOICING!
We did not RIG A. BASTARD, ILLITERATE DRUG BARON!!!

We are rejoicing that we have been vindicated.

Failure PRO MAX +++++++

No need to cry!!!!
We are rejoicing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1NmhHCnU8w

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati On Tenure Elongation (before Before) / Monumental Oil Subsidy Fraud And Corruption At The Nnpc-the Damning Kpmg Report / Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.