Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

This Generation Of Church Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Generation Of Church Girls. (6224 Views)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Generation Of Church Girls. by MikeofKd(m): 1:10am On Aug 06, 2023
I strongly believe that the worst place to find a good woman in this sinful generation is in the church. Quite ironic isn’t it ? Most of these church girls use religion to cover up for their promiscuous and mischievous ways , they actually pretend a lot , well I can’t say for all the church girls cause they might be a proportionate size of church girls who are still be quite religious , decent enough and do not pretend. But to be very honest , majority of the church girls I’ve watched and observed are the nastiest of all , especially the ones in the choir or prayer warrior groups.

They would weaponize sex and use emotional manipulation to destroy your life ,I had a deep convo with this churchy and over religious kinda girl , she sings in the choir department , I remember we spoke on a lot of topics that day and when I asked her how many body count she has had ,she said she had zero body count , but that she has once kissed a guy for an hour before and didn’t do anything else.

This same girl I’ve seen with numerous men , I just knew she was lying , then later she said she can’t really say maybe one or two that it’s been long and she’s not in the world anymore. Then I asked why she lied in the first place and she said she didn’t want me to view her as a bad person and she was trying to maintain her good and decent girl life , but why using religion to cover up ? Haba , I just weak that day.

Theres another church girl I had a wild experience with , this one is a prayer warrior , she came visiting me one day at my place and one thing led to another , me i don zero my mind say nothing sexually fit sup , but surprisingly This girl made a move , a bold one for that matter , while we at it , mhen the kind styles she Dey give me ehn and the way she was moaning damn , I just know say dis one na confam olosho, it was crazy , and you see her in church Dey hammer prayer , forming innocent and godly girl lol.

They are still few decent women in the church tho , but what if they all the same ? What if they are just covering up ? I’m glad I’ve had these experiences cause Omo I can never near church girls again. They say “ the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know”. Be careful guys , don’t go and marry a pretentious wife ,thinking cause she’s from the church and she’s telling you no sex before marriage , giving you all the lectures on Christianity and u think say u don find better wife lol , meanwhile she’s giving another nigga the cookie behind your back. Be smart and wise up, don’t fall for all these their churchy girls manipulation , cause you go cry blood if you find out most of their dirty secrets lifestyles.

To find a good woman in this generation is really really hard. Pray God helps us. LOVE AND LIGHT.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by wrongman665(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Church girls?
dey play grin

6 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Tbasicme: 1:23am On Aug 06, 2023
Na wa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by chatinent: 2:05am On Aug 06, 2023
There are terrible people everywhere. The church factor is wrongly generalised.

12 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by skj1377(m): 5:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Nairaland should educate young men. Had it been we had Nairaland in my time I would not have fallen into 90% of the trap of women.

24 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Iyasaburi: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2023
Your story is correct.
People should be really spiritual in church not to fall mugu into the hands of church girls.
If you are not spiritual enough, you go carry fake for original in church.
This was my true life story.

If you can't be spiritual, leave church go and marry outside

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Elzazzi: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2023
skj1377:
Nairaland should educate young men. Had it been we had Nairaland in my time I would not have fallen into 90% of the trap of women.

That's why the redpoll is doing a great job.

6 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Being a church girl isn't a criteria that she will be a decent girl...........Same as being a club banny doesn't mean she'd likely be an around wayward banny......Cuz I've equally seen decent club bannies too...,.

Well,I really like your submission too,by saying not alla church bannies are bad.
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Ikennaford: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2023
Yall should not blame all this girls, is not easy to control sexual urges, they are human like us, when you think a girl you wants to get on with is loose and cheap flee, stop bringing on all this hate on here niqqi, ain't gonna help you, when sériouse matters about girls arrive, we tackle it not this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by dkidd: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2023
The truth is church,mosque, hotels, campuses, workplace etc are all places for social, socio- religious or socio- economic or geographic/ ethnic gathering. We kinda expect too much from places because of the branding and constant mind control through media et al but the reality I have come to understand is people don't fill up these places from another planet or dimension. It's the same people u meet and interact with, the same neighbor, school girls/ guys, same street hawker, drivers and conductors, same online hustlers, same club boys and girls, same members of the hookup republic ( male and female) , same olosho and customers that also fill these same places looking for something like every other human being. Now to the Church settings. We glorify the meetings and buildings so much that we forget it's true purpose. Without sinners the objective of the church will lack any meaning ( true church). How do u expect to find something different from what u have in it's surrounding community/ society because ur now in this building of worship and service? The church wherever it is, is a reflection of the same people who live in that environment. Only thing is a lot of us love to pretend like once ur inside the building ur holier than those outside. We all came to seek mercy and forgiveness so that grace can locate us. But we are first humans of different nature. Study the person and not the environment or place u find them at the particular time. When reality hits guys who already stereotype a girl in church as next to an angelic being they become quick to label church girls as the worst. NO! They're just ur normal average girl next door. Meet people and know them not the places u meet although the place u met someone might directly or indirectly influence how things navigate but then if they tick something u should know them before u conclude. People have found good and bad life partners in different places.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by MikeofKd(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Ikennaford:
Yall should not blame all this girls, is not easy to control sexual urges, they are human like us, when you think a girl you wants to get on with is loose and cheap flee, stop bringing on all this hate on here niqqi, ain't gonna help you, when sériouse matters about girls arrive, we tackle it not this

Nobody’s perfect I get it , but nobody should pretend to be what they are not , the only thing that pains me about some of these church girls are their ways of pretending , it’s really sad.
Imagine u feeling like u have found a decent wife from church , only for u to later realize that she’s been pretending all along , how would u feel ? That’s emotional blackmail nau, when u eventually find out her dirty ways , u would feel like a fool.

2 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by MikeofKd(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Being a church girl isn't a criteria that she will be a decent girl...........Same as being a club banny doesn't mean she'd likely be an around wayward banny......Cuz I've equally seen decent club bannies too...,.

Well,I really like your submission too,by saying not alla church bannies are bad.

I’m not saying it’s a criteria , but why hide under the canopy of religion to do their worldly stuffs ,? it’s a big disrespect to God and It’s scary asf fr. I’d prefer a club girl that shows me her dirty lifestyle than a church girl who hides her sinful ways and be claiming righteousness.

5 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by MikeofKd(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Iyasaburi:
Your story is correct.
People should be really spiritual in church not to fall mugu into the hands of church girls.
If you are not spiritual enough, you go carry fake for original in church.
This was my true life story.

If you can't be spiritual, leave church go and marry outside

You get the message bro, like this girls form holier than thou and na their matter Dey worst pass . It’s really discouraging fr. It’s better you come out plain and talk, nobody’s holy, nobody go judge u , but wen they start hiding under church canopy to cover up for your promiscuous ways , run o.
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Blitzking: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
The fact that u met a woman in church who later gave u a run for ur money in the other room shouldn't make you judge them..I love girls who know wat they want and know how to get it..not religious girls that are sex starved..but no bring disease come near me. I once met a pregnant 20yr old lady whose major concern was would she still be tight enough to enjoy her man. Some religious folks no go fit express their core desire.
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2023
A church girl has flesh nd blood running through her veins.she has feelings two nd she loves sex too just Like every human being. That she was good at sex doesn't make her less human, even pastors wife self sabi Bleep.

The problems with Nigerians is that we judge too much, so cox some1 goes to church or in the choir she shouldn't have sex again or become wild in bed when turned on,dey play.

7 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Anabosee(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2023
skj1377:
I wish I quick enter nairaland my life both financial and love aspect for nor get error in my past years before becoming a member.

2 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by wisdomkid: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2023
Anabosee:
I wish I quickly enter nairaland my life both financial and love aspects for nor get error in my past years before becoming a member.

Please what did you learn please? I want to learn too. Just list the main points. Good morning and happy new week.

1 Like

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by valETA1(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2023
Church girls ?

If u know what a young, fresh and comfortable doctor has done to practically 97% of all our female choristers, even devil d fear. I'm just using 97% because by now out of 100, there should av been a sane 3% of those same girls that have wisen up, and fed up of being used. Sometimes u feel its juju bt its not.

Legend has it that, this doctor guy does 4 some with girls in same choir not at piece which each other.

The cat was led out of d bag when a landlord who doesn't even live there (the dude's compound) reported to the church.

The said doctor guy was suspended in our choir, but clearly nothing changes in his fantasies and adventures with d female choristers till date.

As a church insider, even my pastor whom I love to the bone, knows he can't convince me to marry a church girl. He knows, never !

7 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Anabosee(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2023
wisdomkid:

Please what did you learn please? I want to learn too. Just list the main points. Good morning and happy new week.
Simple I stopped lot of gambling,
Took care of myself thanks to redpill,( for love aspect)
Worked very hard to become owner of 4 keke right now.
Now I'm thinking of more investment.

8 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by MikeofKd(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
A church girl has flesh nd blood running through her veins.she has feelings two nd she loves sex too just Like every human being. That she was good at sex doesn't make her less human, even pastors wife self sabi Bleep.

The problems with Nigerians is that we judge too much, so cox some1 goes to church or in the choir she shouldn't have sex again or become wild in bed when turned on,dey play.

Read to comprehend , don’t rush in here to spill your opinions without proper comprehension first.
I’m not judging anyone ,I’m only concerned about why church girls pretend to be who they are not , sex isn’t a shameful act ,but I’m not sure u can understand how these church girls talk extremely bad about sex , while having plenty of it low key , for me its the hypocrisy of these church girls I’m calling out , nobody is holy , dat one Dey , but why hiding under religion to cover up for their dirty lifestyles? Abeg bros shift. And please next time read to comprehend , I can’t be stressing this in big 2023 fgs.

5 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by spencekat(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2023
wrongman665:
Church girls?

dey play grin
Seeing them in the church and seeing them in schools,clubs etc.
Does it change the fact that it is still the same girls?
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by spencekat(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2023
People have met their wives also in the same church.Church is meant for both saints and sinners.Same way,you see good and bad people even in schools,markets,offices etc.

1 Like

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Davidcorny: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2023
My own experience na nympho the girl be oh, standard 6 dik a day, never seen that in my life.

1 Like

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by MikeofKd(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2023
Blitzking:
The fact that u met a woman in church who later gave u a run for ur money in the other room shouldn't make you judge them..I love girls who know wat they want and know how to get it..not religious girls that are sex starved..but no bring disease come near me. I once met a pregnant 20yr old lady whose major concern was would she still be tight enough to enjoy her man. Some religious folks no go fit express their core desire.

Lol I didn’t pay neither of them , so nobody gave me any run for my money dawg.

You see for clarity purpose let me break it down to you , yes I know church girls are humans , and yes sex is inevitable for we as humans at some points in our lives. Now the only problem I have with these church girls is how they talk evil about sex , they say it’s demonic , say all kinds of things just so they can make people believe they are living a decent lifestyle whereas it’s a big fat lie , these church girls love sex the most . But they are too hypocritical about it and that what pains me. I pray you fall victim , after you’ve been emotionally manipulated and used , ur eyes would open to see the light.

6 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by spencekat(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Read to comprehend , don’t rush in here to spill your opinions without proper comprehension first.
I’m not judging anyone ,I’m only concerned about why church girls pretend to be who they are not , sex isn’t a shameful act ,but I’m not sure u can understand how these church girls talk extremely bad about sex , while having plenty of it low key , for me its the hypocrisy of these church girls I’m calling out , nobody is holy , dat one Dey , but why hiding under religion to cover up for their dirty lifestyles? Abeg bros shift. And please next time read to comprehend , I can’t be stressing this in big 2023 fgs.

Not pretence, everybody is vulnerable to sin,that is why you must always mortify your flesh
and work towards perfection and Apostle Paul said I die daily.Never loose guard as a believer.
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by MikeofKd(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2023
dkidd:
The truth is church,mosque, hotels, campuses, workplace etc are all places for social, socio- religious or socio- economic or geographic/ ethnic gathering. We kinda expect too much from places because of the branding and constant mind control through media et al but the reality I have come to understand is people don't fill up these places from another planet or dimension. It's the same people u meet and interact with, the same neighbor, school girls/ guys, same street hawker, drivers and conductors, same online hustlers, same club boys and girls, same members of the hookup republic ( male and female) , same olosho and customers that also fill these same places looking for something like every other human being. Now to the Church settings. We glorify the meetings and buildings so much that we forget it's true purpose. Without sinners the objective of the church will lack any meaning ( true church). How do u expect to find something different from what u have in it's surrounding community/ society because ur now in this building of worship and service? The church wherever it is, is a reflection of the same people who live in that environment. Only thing is a lot of us love to pretend like once ur inside the building ur holier than those outside. We all came to seek mercy and forgiveness so that grace can locate us. But we are first humans of different nature. Study the person and not the environment or place u find them at the particular time. When reality hits guys who already stereotype a girl in church as next to an angelic being they become quick to label church girls as the worst. NO! They're just ur normal average girl next door. Meet people and know them not the places u meet although the place u met someone might directly or indirectly influence how things navigate but then if they tick something u should know them before u conclude. People have found good and bad life partners in different places.

I get ur message . But what I’m saying here is the hypocritical Nature of these church girls , why should they be forming over religious , when their the ones who commit the most sins.
That what I’m trying to pinpoint, but they act all holy and they are the real devils.

I don’t mind a girl who a thot or a hoe ,and doesn’t deny her sexual vibes or ways over the ones that would pretend that sex would destroy your life meanwhile they are having plenty of it low key. Now that my message.
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by dontrulee: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2023
Anabosee:

Simple I stopped lot of gambling,
Took care of myself thanks to redpill,( for love aspect)
Worked very hard to become owner of 4 keke right now.
Now I'm thinking of more investment.

Cool, I plan on investing in the transport sector very soon (Keke inclusive). How's the journey been? How much capital did you spend in total and how's the cash flow? What are your advice for someone who wants to go the same path you did?
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by belej2: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by dontrulee: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2023
The church is like a hospital, not everyone is responding to treatment.

Church girls can be pretentious and manipulative, many of them have had countless abortions, many body counts and they may not even tell you because they believe, the past doesn't matter anymore. To them, old things have passed away and all things have become new, they're now a new creation.

Church girls will tell you no sex before marriage and be having crazy sex with one random street guy. I have seen it happen countless times. Fear women#

5 Likes

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by Iyasaburi: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

You get the message bro, like this girls form holier than thou and na their matter Dey worst pass . It’s really discouraging fr. It’s better you come out plain and talk, nobody’s holy, nobody go judge u , but wen they start hiding under church canopy to cover up for your promiscuous ways , run o.

Na church cause am nah, when everybody for there go dey condemn one another for the thing wey everybody dey hide do for coner even pastor na Chief culprit.
Na there hypocrisy start from. E no easy to practice holiness, instead make pastor tell members, e go dey form Superman deceiving the people and na in own sìn worse pass. For church especially deeper life everybody dey pretend. Only pastor Kumuyi can trust himself

1 Like

Re: This Generation Of Church Girls. by KingDash09(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2023
True bro... redpill is life
Elzazzi:

That's why the redpoll is doing a great job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Unemployment In A Relationship / I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.