Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital (14535 Views)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital / Buhari Aide, Abike Dabiri Welcomes First Grandchild - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Nsogbu001(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2023
Senate President Godswill Akpabio has revealed that his grandchild died of medical neglect at a federal medical centre through bleeding in 2019.

Akpabio spoke on Friday, August 4, 2023, on the floor of the upper legislative chamber during the screening of Tunji Alausa, President Bola Tinubu’s ministerial nominee.

Alausa, a nephrologist, was grilled on how the nation’s healthcare system can be improved and fake drugs eliminated in pharmaceutical stores. After he was done with proffering solutions to the country’s healthcare crises, Akpabio said he is a victim of medical neglect.

“Every other person has been a victim of medical neglect,” he said.

Akpabio said Tinubu’s government must be “a corrective administration” to tackle the failures in the nation’s health sector.

Health is wealth. There is no way a country can be wealthy when its people are not healthy,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N9k6Zyjsn8

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Kingosytex(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Your case is a one off situation, you and your thieving political goons are still better than millions of Nigerians. At least, you've looted/still looting billions that's capable of giving you and your household the best health care anywhere in the world.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by mariovito(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Government is a continuum.

You were part of the past government.

Infact,for as long as I can remember, you've been in government at one level or the other, so you deserve part of the blame as well.

I hope you do better now by revamping the Nigerian system.

21 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Okortor: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
ALL WILL BE WELL.......

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by mutantninja: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
The best senate president ever… 4k IPOB, 4k iboz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Bahamas95(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Nigerian politicians are so annoying.

Whenever most of them open their mouths sh!t must drop.

13 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by gaby(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2023
An Akpabio can only Preside over a Nigerian senate. He just might turn up worse that the other Hippo, Lawan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by ican2020: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2023
That’s painful and unfortunate

May the young one RIP and you the granddaddy that God has given the privilege as the number three in Nigeria should now use your office to help fix our very poor infrastructures

I equally lost my wife this year to poor infrastructure at the government hospital

9 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by donprinyo(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2023
perpetrator claiming a victim.

10 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by boxypane(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Now you have the chance to change the narrative but you won't let the poor breeeeath! angry

11 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Kingjite1: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2023
If you don't take care of your country or your family it's going to affect you one way or the other this is just a typical example

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Mide3367: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Pat081: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2023
And this useless man thinks he is talking sense when your own dead so others children too should dead too

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by GanagiBitrus: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2023
More importantly, what has he done about the issue of Neglect & Negligence in Govt hospitals?

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by davidtemi(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2023
... or due to the grandfather's evil deeds😗
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by sylve11: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Senate President Godswill Akpabio has revealed that his grandchild died of medical neglect at a federal medical centre through bleeding in 2019.

Akpabio spoke on Friday, August 4, 2023, on the floor of the upper legislative chamber during the screening of Tunji Alausa, President Bola Tinubu’s ministerial nominee.

Alausa, a nephrologist, was grilled on how the nation’s healthcare system can be improved and fake drugs eliminated in pharmaceutical stores. After he was done with proffering solutions to the country’s healthcare crises, Akpabio said he is a victim of medical neglect.

“Every other person has been a victim of medical neglect,” he said.

Akpabio said Tinubu’s government must be “a corrective administration” to tackle the failures in the nation’s health sector.

Health is wealth. There is no way a country can be wealthy when its people are not healthy,” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N9k6Zyjsn8
Hmmm cool

The highlighted part kills more than HIV and Cancer combined... sad cool

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by cjudy(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2023
shocked

That’s to show you the kind of looting you and your lots have done to Nigeria.

You and your lots have destroyed everything including the remaining lives of Nigerians and when you’re sick, you move straight to UK to get medical attention.

Don’t worry, soon and sooner, your good and bad will pay you.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by habsydiamond(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2023
He must have story to tell now since when did politicians start patronising public hospitals.... no be abroad una dey go get treatment for headache

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Karleb(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2023
What is your big kon kon head doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by matm: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
It's her time.If not, the kid wouldn't have died.I have seen people taken to d best hospital in the world.yet they died.
Understand life that way and have peace.
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Yankee101: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Refuse to develop the country, there’s a price to pay

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Sonnobax15(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
So painful......

But honestly,I don't think there's any difference between Nigerian politicians and Nigerian doctors working in government hospitals.......Cuz they both neglect the same people whom they were sworn to watch out for........
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Cheapgadget(f): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Is this not the same mofo that was laughing at the poor with his fellow mofofo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by wittywriter: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
Courtesy you and your fellow incompetent political jobbers.

Wittyness
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by iamoyindamola(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
You do shiit you get shiit
I don't have or feel pity for naija politicians not one
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by superCleanworks(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
thanks to years and years of bad governance which you are a BIG part of

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2023
You're also part of the government that has successfully turned the nation into a tumoil

You're supposed to be in jail but decamped to APC to evade prison sentence

Niger delta Developmental funds running into billions went straight into your own purse

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by 1stola: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2023
undecided
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by verybadmouth(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2023
But he was a two terms Governor, why didn't his administration build world class hospitals? 😤

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by Nemesis0147(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Na shalaye he dy shalaye
No evidence…he go explain tire!
Re: Akpabio: My First Grandchild Died Due To Neglect At A Government Hospital by EmmyDJourno: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2023
You too would die for neglect of the poor☺️

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University / Lagos State To Train Law Enforcement Agents On Use Of Body Worn Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.