Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage (11530 Views)

Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops / How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by advanceDNA: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hananfine:
Who legalized the same sex marriage?

Are they not the same christian... Pope support it.
Many christian countries are practicing gay and lesbian.

What is christian countries...??
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by luftw4ffe: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Titogbanski: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
These are not Nigerian issues. Don't distract us
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by etrange: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
"It is against my religion, I will not do it"
These are words of a faithful Christian.

It is against my religion, I will not allow them do it.
These are the words a dangerous man.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Abifarin16: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

This one don dey quote. where was all this declaration when gay marriage came into the church? you think quoting bible verses on Nairaland will change events of real time happenings in the sociosphere?
Gay marriage coming into the church doesn't mean the church is done for. Besides darkness always want fight follow wherever light is. Where there is good, wrong will equally appear. There was a Judas in the disciples of Jesus, but had he not betrayed Jesus there wouldnt be Salvation. Even so called evil is forced to serve the purposes of God. Everything is for his Glory
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:

https://becomingchristians.com/2015/07/10/5-things-every-christian-should-do-after-the-legalization-of-same-sex-marriage/

Rubbish! Jesus Christ no send anyone anything like this. If you are fazed by anything that the people of the world do then it means your mind was never on God to begin with. undecided
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by GAS76: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
As a Christian, I strongly believe in your assertion.[color=#006600][/color]

Syllabus don change!
Westerners don give una gay Bible name am "Queen James Bible".

Alhamdulillah for Islam!

The only way of life still stopping "2SLGBTQ+" is Islam.

Two Spirits, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, etc is more accepted with the freedom mentality that comes with Christianity and so called "Christian countries"!

Sorry apparently they're no Christian state![/quote]
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by GAS76: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Syllabus don change!
Westerners don give una gay Bible name am "Queen James Bible".

Alhamdulillah for Islam!

The only way of life still stopping "2SLGBTQ+" is Islam.

Two Spirits, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, etc is more accepted with the freedom mentality that comes with Christianity and so called "Christian countries"!

Sorry apparently they're no Christian state!

As a Christian,I strongly believe in your assertion.
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by xproducer: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
Racoon:
This was God’s original plan for humanity before satan corrupted it. But Jesus Christ came to redeem us back and restore all the damages the devil have wrecked.

++++++++

Praise GOD!

Also, spot on!

Jude 1:7
"....as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by MiddleDimension: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
I Hate to see when people try to pamper sin.
I Hate to see when so called Christians try to make evil, abomination feel Good.

Listen! Tell people about the LOVE of God.
Also tell them about the WRATH of God.
Tell them about the JUDGEMENT of God.
JESUS CHRIST, the Lord and Savoir of the world spoke more on the Danger of Hell fire than any other thing.

John the Baptist did not spare sin or people , REPENT or PERISH he preached.
Jonah message was simple! REPENT or Nineveh will be destroyed. And everybody ran to God for their lives.

Millions of souls are dying on daily basis and a great chunk of these numbers are flying into hell fire, crying, and bring gnashing their teeth in the lake of fire.

The devil knows the shortness of the time. He is brutally going all out to grab souls in every way possible. Why many so called Christians are playing .

Don't let anyone deceive you or pamper you with sin and Grammar.
The Judgement of GOD is so visible on this generation.
Judgement is coming! Escape for your life.Son will destroy you and package you to Hell.
Repentance is the key

A genuie relationship JESUS Christ is the ONLY way of escape.

Please die in your hate oooooooo!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
Well there is, it's the Vatican. Unless you want to say Catholics aren't christians.

You're right but Vatican is not even up to one local government in Lagos!

And it's simply the home of the Pope a creation of the Roman Catholic!

Do they use biblical laws to make it a Christian country?
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
Your inheritance is Saudi Arabia.... Our time has Come.

Go inherit Nazareth! Your time is at hand!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Iamzik:

If I write this same insult your wrote up there about Islam and Quaran you all will start riot.

Are you alright at all?

The truth is insulting!

We should ask if you're okay or brain dey pain you!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Chibuezem(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Go inherit Nazareth! Your time is at hand!
Nazareth is not only our inheritance... The nations of the world, we are the kings of the earth through the promise of faith but you however are simply princes of Saudi Arabia.
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Dtruthspeaker: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
jpmoriarti:
So your God is all powerful but he allowed Satan to corrupt everything he created?

Speaks alot about this all powerful God

Only poor weak people think that fighting to protect their possessions is the only way.

Shows how small your mind is.
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

New testament came with no grace but laxity and adulteration!
Don't worry soon you'll be killed and replaced by those you're talking to!

You ll be killed. I won't be killed. It's you that ll die untimely.
Now you v mentioned blasphemy by saying new testament has laxity. So tell me what muslims like you are preaching except violence. See how you blasphemed against the holy book of Christianity despite know Anobi Issah is there. Don't you and you supporters of APC blv in Him?
You live by the sword and you ll surely die by the sword.
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
oweniwe:

You're funny.

You think LGBTQ wave is just ordinary human truancy?
It's not human but spiritual! tongue

Why did the force behind LGBTQ choose to aggressively attack Christian values if Christianity is of no use?
The attack on Christianity is just starting! They haven't called you terrorists yet!

If the force behind LGBTQ decides to make use of Islam to project their agenda, you think they can't do it?
They'll fail woefully! In a regular Islamic state na death penalty!

Boko Haram, aren't they moslems?
Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda etc are creations of the CIA and other political sponsors to destabilize the middle east, Libya and similar countries!

So don't say the forces cannot make use of any religion because the religion is too principled or too pure or they're using one religion or are because they're too lax or too indisciplined

There will always be deviants everywhere in any society.

I do agree with this. But Islam already had its stance on 2SLHBTQ+!

Na pastors we dey see dey wed them!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol, it's completely obvious you haven't left the four walls of this country or better still being to an Arab country,if you think the queer community is absent in Muslim dominated countries,I got news for you, majority of them are Arab billionaires and in places of power....if you know,you know,they are just not loud like the west but they are the real hypocrites

I need not discuss what is not loud! At least they ain't proud of the evil as you say!

See the way the Muslims came out to denounce them during the last pride month?
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
sunsweet33:

Islamic societies are the number one practitioners of homosexuality, they’ve been allowing it for hundreds of years.

Yeah right!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin confusion has visited you.accept jesus and have peace

Jesus sef no get peace for Bible!

How will you have peace?
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
sylve11:

So your religion nor dey practice homosexuality?

Lol grin

Condemn homosexuality entirely if you want to and nor dey deceive the masses as if na your religion holy pass.

grin cool

Try promote am for any Islamic country and let's see what happens!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

But your fellow Muslims are promoting it inside mosque

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/15/602605271/a-mosque-for-lgbtq-
muslims

1 Like

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

I need not discuss what is not loud! At least they ain't proud of the evil as you say!

See the way the Muslims came out to denounce them during the last pride month?

Assassin, empty chest beating supporters of APC, the north too breeds gays. You are a gay that's why you carry religion matter for head.
Christianity matter really pained you and it ll hunt you for life.
Muslims like you deserve death sentence for blasphemy against other religions. By the grace of God, you ll meet your waterloo. Impotent thing.

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
RightChannel:

But your fellow Muslims are promoting it inside mosque

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/15/602605271/a-mosque-for-lgbtq-
muslims
Show the born to perish idiot more evidence. He's always ranting here causing religious violence. Someone DSS should pic up and lock up for life till he pass on the hell.
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Check this out too

https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/homosexuality-is-legal-in-these-10-muslim-countries-14317-2016-06-15

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Show the born to perish idiot more evidence. He's always ranting here causing religious violence. Someone DSS should pic up and lock up for life till he pass on the hell.

I will do that, he is just too daft but I'm gonna finish him with more evidence
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
RightChannel:

Check this out too

https://www.indiatoday.in/fyi/story/homosexuality-is-legal-in-these-10-muslim-countries-14317-2016-06-15

Muslim country is different from an Islamic country!

A Muslim school is not same as an Islamic school!

1 Like

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by MightySparrow: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abomination
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Assassin, empty chest beating supporters of APC, the north too breeds gays. You are a gay that's why you carry religion matter for head.
Christianity matter really pained you and it ll hunt you for life.
Muslims like you deserve death sentence for blasphemy against other religions. By the grace of God, you ll meet your waterloo. Impotent thing.

You're really pained and bittered o!
Don't be frustrated!

Who go sentence you? I'm a gay? When I have a wife and kids! Lol.

Thinking about getting the second wife soon!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Muslim country is different from an Islamic country!

A Muslim school is not same as an Islamic school!

Is Turkey Muslim country or Islamic country? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Ringing During Church Service / Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.