Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage (11531 Views)

Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops / How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
RightChannel:

But your fellow Muslims are promoting it inside mosque

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/15/602605271/a-mosque-for-lgbtq-
muslims

Is this an Islamic country?

Which verse of which books are they using?

Gay people are using Queen James Bible to support LGBTQ!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hahahahahaha AntiChristian left the group

Is Turkey Muslim country or Islamic country?

The guy just left the group after exposing his gullible

1 Like

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Is this an Islamic country?

Which verse of which books are they using?

Gay people are using Queen James Bible to support LGBTQ!

Is Turkey Muslim country or Islamic country?

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
Nazareth is not only our inheritance... The nations of the world, we are the kings of the earth through the promise of faith but you however are simply princes of Saudi Arabia.

You already lost Israel the birth place of Jesus! Which country can you claim again?

The nations of the world, abeg which world?
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

You already lost Israel the birth place of Jesus! Which country can you claim again?

Is Turkey Muslim country or an Islamic country? cheesy

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

You're really pained and bittered o!
Don't be frustrated!

Who go sentence you? I'm a gay? When I have a wife and kids! Lol.

Thinking about getting the second wife soon!
And you aren't worth a suitor. Go to Niger and marry your fellow dirty illiterate, supporter of APC or drink sniper and die quickly so that you can have your own 72 virgins.
What yoke ll I have with an unbeliever?
Tufiakwa!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

And you aren't worth a suitor. Go to Niger and marry your fellow dirty illiterate, supporter of APC or drink sniper and die quickly so that you can have your own 72 virgins.
What yoke ll I have with an unbeliever?
Tufiakwa!

You spew so much bile, do all these come with being a Christian?

I will marry whoever i wish, did I dictate who you'll marry for you?

It seems you're frustrated!

Talking about yoking equally with an unbeliever, that's from Pauline Corinthians!

Rest in bile!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
RightChannel:

Is Turkey Muslim country or an Islamic country? cheesy

You should have asked for the definition of an Islamic country!

One with Sharia as the main constitution!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

You should have asked for the definition of an Islamic country!

One with Sharia as the main constitution!

Ahahahahaha so that is your own meaning of Islamic country right? cheesy
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

You spew so much bile, do all these come with being a Christian?

I will marry whoever i wish, did I dictate who you'll marry for you?

It seems you're frustrated!

Talking about yoking equally with an unbeliever, that's from Pauline Corinthians!

Rest in bile!
You sef rest in chaos. Filthy unbeliever who saw good thing and won marry. Your penis deserve to be rendered useless. Lemme catch you!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Are you a female?
I didn't even know as many use the tag while being male!

You're as wise as Solomon!

If them no ban me do ban me yourself!
If them no lock me do lock me up yourself!

Where did I lie?

You have IQ issues!
Just shut up. You ll be banned and you ll be prosecuted in reality. This isn't your first time of roaming around in chaos here. I recognized your handle. Most Fridays, you and other jihadists create terrible posts and vent your frustrated lives there in the hood of getting 72 virgins. Have a terrible week.
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
RightChannel:

Ahahahahaha so that is your own meaning of Islamic country right? cheesy

What does it mean?

Just because Wike called Rivers state a Christian state does not mean they are a Christian state!

And just because many Muslims live in a country does make it Muslim country but not necessarily a Islamic country!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

Just shut up. You ll be banned and you ll be prosecuted in reality. This isn't your first time of roaming around in chaos here. I recognized your handle. Most Fridays, you and other jihadists create terrible posts and vent your frustrated lives there in the hood of getting 72 virgins. Have a terrible week.

Abeg go and sleep!
Ranting and nagging!
Woe betide any man who jams you...
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

What does it mean?

Just because Wike called Rivers state a Christian state does not mean they are a Christian state!

And just because many Muslims live in a country does make it Muslim country but not necessarily a Islamic country!

In 1923 when homosexuality was legalized in Turkey, is the country an Islamic state or Muslim state as at this period?

1 Like

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Abeg go and sleep!
Ranting and nagging!
Woe betide any man who jams you...
Wow betides you alone. Shebi you said you are married, all you v said about Christianity, may your wife and children reap the bad fruits just as you ll reap it's bad fruits. You and all bad muslims in earth ll inherit all the curses in koran, amen. Sleep bad!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by AntiChristian: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

You sef rest in chaos. Filthy unbeliever who saw good thing and won marry. Your penis deserve to be rendered useless. Lemme catch you!

Here's peaceful! I'm a faithful believer!
Of course as we have nagging and bad ladies like you we also have submission and good ladies with impeachable home training!

This can raise good children that'll promote us in Nigeria!

Not the kind of ladies who would render men's organ useless who would raise ENDSARS destructive pikin!

May Allah prevent us from Satanic Jezebels like this!
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
RightChannel:

In 1923 when homosexuality was legalized in Turkey, is the country an Islamic state or Muslim state as at this period?

AntiChristian are you still very much alive to answer this?
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Goodlady(f): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Here's peaceful! I'm a faithful believer!
Of course as we have nagging and bad ladies like you we also have submission and good ladies with impeachable home training!

This can raise good children that'll promote us in Nigeria!

Not the kind of ladies who would render men's organ useless who would raise ENDSARS destructive pikin!

May Allah prevent us from Satanic Jezebels like this!
In fact, you deserve to eat a penis shredding dinner. Imagine you calling God when you aren't His servant. God knows those that serve Him in truth. You are a bad muslim. You deserve the worst form of punishment and you ll suffer before you expire. Once again have a bad dream. You are free to see me sticking used menstrual pad in your mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Goodlady:

In fact, you deserve to eat a penis shredding dinner. Imagine you calling in God when you aren't his servant. God knows those that serve him in truth. You are a bad muslims. You deserve the worst form of punishment and you ll suffer before you expire. Once again have a bad dream. You are free to see me sticking used menstrual pad in your mouth!

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by RightChannel: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
RightChannel:

AntiChristian are you still very much alive to answer this?

I will catch you next time, you ran away in order to avoid answering my question
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by specialmati(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

Jesus sef no get peace for Bible!

How will you have peace?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i need to nack you 2by2 to remove that demon typing through you. am telling you what to do and have peace you are typing shit.you are not normal
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Iamzik: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

The truth is insulting!

We should ask if you're okay or brain dey pain you!

What stupid truth? You go about spamming Christian threads and you think you are right?

Of you don't believe om Christianity or Christian teachings then open thread on whatever you believe. It's a free world.

I looked at all your posts and your favourite pastime is attacking Christian values on Nairaland. For someone doesn't believe in Christianity you are too obsessed with typing rubbish on Christian threads

Nifpmod mynd44 take note of this guy's handle and his anti Christian sentiment. For the upteenth time mods need to create a folder for Christian threads and require contributors to recite John 3:16-17 before commenting

See what he posted below

Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Chibuezem(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

Isreal was never lost only Saudi Arabia was lost to the philistines who claim the inheritance of Isreal..... O ye philistine we are coming for Saudi Arabia grin
Confusion every where
Re: How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Odingo1:

Islamic countries are more into homosexuality only that they can’t legalize it.
Not true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.