Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car (25570 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Scarrr: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2023
darkmarky:
stuck with them and allow them misbehave with my car? Lol.. Una dey make me laugh
lol I see, I guess u dey install tracker or CCTV after dropping your car with a Mechanic
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by jimb(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2023
i dey borrow my mechanic my car to drive some weekends..
I don't see anything wrong with it.

na nice guy
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by deekseen(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2023
komijew:
I will make this short. I'm starting a new group where I will be giving full tutorial on two new Arbitrage method that has never been taught anywhere cos I researched them myself and tried both and they are working fine with good profit. So if u are interested in learning these methods, My what'sapp number is on my signature.
Please note that I'm not charging any money for teaching these methods. The complete tutorial is completely free of charge cos I'm already making money from it so I don't need to charge anyone from it
Scammer, keep trying.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by SalamRushdie: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2023
Well I will never embarrass a man in front of his kids so I will just walk home
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2023
IVORY2009:
Na be juju be that,what about drycleaner wearing your clothes or agbada to church grin angry cheesy
I wear people's cloth when I was running dry cleaning, I dare not allow them to see me.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by IVORY2009(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

I wear people's cloth when I was running dry cleaning, I dare not allow them to see me.

shocked grin
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Well I will never embarrass a man in front of his kids so I will just walk home
Man never do you strong thing, that might be the only opportunity you may have to see him and hold him by the trousers

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by SalamRushdie: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Man never do you strong thing, that might be the only opportunity you may have to see him and hold him by the trousers

Hahahahahah πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…this cracked me up , sha I pray make no man do me strong thing that would warrant me to hold him in front of his kids ooo
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by shurlah(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center][center][/center]
meum:
E Dey test-drive the car. No be you carry the car go for repair? If you vex collect am e fit stop for road. Allow the mechanic make e finish him work.

E get why the mechanic carry him family. If the motor stop dem go push am. To see person wey go push motor wey spoil Dey hard dis days. Area boys go talk price first before dem epp you push am.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Bluezy13(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2023
kings59:
Why is it that when someone offers you a ride, the person dominates you while in the car? You go con quiet like say your spirit dey outside.

To avoid "get out of my car!"
It is called respecting yourself.
It happens when two strangers meet and one is at the receiving end of favour.
The owner of the car determines the manner of conversation.
The same happens when you enter a stranger's house or a neighbor's you are not too familiar with.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Burgerlomo: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Good thing no dey for one pesin but why the owner and the family dey trek Uber no dey😁
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by ibinaboonline: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
O ye defender of the downtrodden.
meum:
E Dey test-drive the car. No be you carry the car go for repair? If you vex collect am e fit stop for road. Allow the mechanic make e finish him work.

E get why the mechanic carry him family. If the motor stop dem go push am. To see person wey go push motor wey spoil Dey hard dis days. Area boys go talk price first before dem epp you push am.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Thazard(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
meum:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by ibinaboonline: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
On a serious note, that's very unprofessional though. It isn't right
Ikennaford:
Lol, is normal thing here in Nigeria, I could remember my mechanic flex my x6 during Christmas, I caught the modaffker with his family returning from xmas, couldn't do shit, just told him to wash my baby x6, and bring her back

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by ibinaboonline: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Then go outside and rejoin your spirit. πŸ™‚. Na insecurity dey worry you.
kings59:
Why is it that when someone offers you a ride, the person dominates you while in the car? You go con quiet like say your spirit dey outside.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Georgejeez: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
victorVIC1:
Hahaha. This is just so funny. I don't leave vehicles with mechanic. I schedule repairs for Saturdays and wait till all is sorted
Your car never get serious fault πŸ˜‚ ,, if e get better Mechanical plus Electrical and Spiritual faults ,, you go leave am for up to 2 months .

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Allisgud: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
kings59:
true, imagine person wey u give lift go come begin narrate talk story bring topics from polits to religion u go just dey nod ur head
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Okhuadams(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
phylshan:
What will you do if you see your mechanic going to church with his family while you trek with yours because your car was faulty?
This not a, question he will trek back home or to church depending on where I saw him. Not after giving him some few slaps
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
ErnyyBobo:
For mechanic to carry your car go church. E mean say the car dey okay. He suppose don do better testing before Sunday.. Carry Spare key go block am for church Jejely carry your car kommot for where he park am. Call am for phone make he bring key wey dey I'm hand come next day. grin grin grin
No tell him to bring ur car 4 u
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Stevengold(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
olayinka63:
Collect the car but pity his wife and children by giving them tfare.

What If na testing, you collect am tire go remove grin lipsrsealed
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by bergs2: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
kings59:
Hahahhahahahhahahaha
It is called the piper that decides the tune.
The tuning also includes your spirit, soul and body.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Starking1000000(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'd assume he's test-driving.
With his family inside, putting on church dresses and heading to church shocked cool

Nice way to test thou

I'll pick up the testing from there grin grin
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Stanweezy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Nor be only drive He dey drive go church...not bad

As far as He nor remove your catalysts

The most painful thing

One warey mechanic remove my catalysts...na almost 100k I take go replace am

We dey call am indomie for Apo mechanic village Abuja
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by darkmarky(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2023
Scarrr:
lol I see, I guess u dey install tracker or CCTV after dropping your car with a Mechanic
isn't that the what is expected of you to do? Nigerians sef.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by meum: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
ibinaboonline:
O ye defender of the downtrodden.

Let the poor breathe. Don’t suffocate them! We have a responsibility for that.πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Manuel2000(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
The mechanic dey test run ham 😝😝
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
He has to drive the car to test it so let's say its better than me driving it to church and it breaks down on the road and I have to call him again.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Lol! Reminds me of...

Eccl 10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by MICVOCT(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
It is allowed!
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by phylshan: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin
Okhuadams:
This not a, question he will trek back home or to church depending on where I saw him. Not after giving him some few slaps
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by cardoctor(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2023
Its all part of the "TESTING"
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by uuzba(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2023
kings59:
It is his ride and it is his zone.
He can do anything.
He can get angry, lose control and kill you both.
Your life is basically in the person's hands. So it's best not to upset the person.
Finish your journey safely first, come down and you can continue with your crase and shouting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.